Research Update

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Research Update

Post by Merlin »

Here's the latest from MT.

I asked how many loops we were in and I got 12!! :o

We seem to have cleared 6 of them and we got 6 more to go but I think I found a way to clear the others soon.

I'll report back when I see some changes.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Did we clear them?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:47 am Did we clear them?
Apparently I have cleared 11 and there's one left but I can't find it. :lol:

Maybe it's a joke, I'll do more tests and come back if I find anything.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here's the latest news...

MT is telling me that tomorrow (September 9) everyone's chakras will be patched for good making our body start ascending from the dimension 3.3 to 4.3 where body regeneration will be possible and manifestation will become much more faster even possibly instantaneous.

If this is true then roulette results should start improving the next day (September 10).

Fingers crossed :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright guys listen up, I think we may have a breakthrough here... :shock: :o :twisted: :SupNap:

These are the questions I asked MT that led me to it...

Q- Do we fail with all our NAPs because of negative limiting beliefs (LBs)
A- Yes

Q- Do Cleaning NAPs clear 100% of all our LBs?
A- Yes

Q-Do we still fail after clearing all those LBs because our Subconscious Mind (SM) gets reinfected with new LBs?
A- Yes

Q- Do we get reinfected by negative entities?
A- Yes

Q- Do they cancel each new NAP that we are doing?
A- Yes

Q- So we fail because we can't seem to make a new NAP work?
A- Yes

Q- If we want to finally succeed with this LOA, we need to somehow shield our SM from being reinfected by these negative entities?
A- Yes

Q- Can we shield our SM using a NAP specifically on shielding our SM from them?
A- Yes

Q- Will this new NAP be cancelled by the negative entities?
A- No

Q- Why would this NAP work while the other ones failed? Because this NAP starts with "Your SM is now protected from negative entities?
A- Yes

Now again, this could be a joke but to me, it makes perfect sense. The real question now is... whether telling our SM to protect himself from negative entities will work or not?

If it works then we just found the crack in the system and from then on, all our NAPs could work because we will be able to clear ALL our LBs and by doing so, we won't have any LBs holding our vibration back when we load a new NAP.

You guys follow? :geek:
Maggic148

Post by Maggic148 »

In magick and the occult it is almost necesary to cast a sacred circle around you while performing rituals, casting spells etc... right because of this. To prevent entities and energies that are unwanted from interfering with your intention.
Therefore it DOES make perfect sense.
Though question remains will a simple sentence in NAP be enough to protect and repell the unwanted...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Maggic148 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:10 am In magick and the occult it is almost necesary to cast a sacred circle around you while performing rituals, casting spells etc... right because of this. To prevent entities and energies that are unwanted from interfering with your intention.
Therefore it DOES make perfect sense.
Though question remains will a simple sentence in NAP be enough to protect and repell the unwanted...
In the occult, the circle (made of fire) is usually meant to "attract" demonic entities but here were are talking protection against them and that would be made of pure white light.

I'll ask more questions about it but I intend to start this new type of NAPs next Sunday night. 8-)
Maggic148

Post by Maggic148 »

Circle made of fire?!
Well, if you watched E A Koeting then maybe :D
But even if you want to "attract demons" circle is there to prevent them from attacking you.
Otherwise, yes, white light. Even in the occult weather you believe it or not ;)
justz

Post by justz »

Any update on the new Nap?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:01 pm Any update on the new Nap?
I'm starting it next Sunday night (Monday morning).