Research Update

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
AgentSmith

Re: Research Update

Post by AgentSmith »

Any development or did it turn into another lie?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:45 am Any development or did it turn into another lie?
Well from what I'm told, we seem to have cleared EVERYTHING. :shock:

This means that we disconnected ourselves from the 3rd dimension and are about to ascend to the 5th one. :twisted:

If this is true then we should start to see something change in the next few hours. This should take about 12 hours.

Once again, I'll test with roulette to confirm this so stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hey guys, I think that something is really moving here.

On my roulette, it's been a while since I got 6 in a row and 11 or more wins out of my 19 spins but today I got a game with 2 sets of 5 wins in a row where odds are 79 millions to 1 to get 5 in a row and again I got 2 and now I just got a game with 7 wins in a row where odds are 114 BILLIONS to 1 and got 12 out of 19. :twisted: 8-)

I have learned today that we have more steps left to do to clean everything and obviously, it seems to be working so again, stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed. We might see cool things popping up in a near future. :twisted:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Any time frame on that new cleaning?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:35 am Any time frame on that new cleaning?
It seems to be happening now. Slowly though.

I am getting wins with 5, 6 and 7 numbers in a row and it's been a while that I haven't seen this and today I got a 12/19.

I found new stuff to clear and will post on this soon. Hopefully with better roulette results.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok, here's the latest update.

From what I get from MT, we all had about 80% of our consciousness in the 5th dimension and about 20% still stuck in 3D because we still had stuff to clear at higher levels (Higher Mind, Soul, Oversoul levels, etc).

It seems that we just finished cleaning that stuff now and the remaining 20% is now detaching from 3D and ascending in 5D, all this within the next 36 hours or so.

If this is true then the ascension of the human race into 5D has begun and it will all be done THIS weekend. :shock: :twisted: :SupNap:

As usual, if this is true then I will see better and better roulette results to confirm all this Monday so again, keep your fingers crossed since maybe THIS is the big break we've been waiting for all our lives.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Well well well, look what we have here. :twisted: :SupNap:

I got 15 wins out of 19 spins. :mrgreen:

If you look closely, you will see 6 wins in a row at the start and then 7 wins in a row near the end. That is CRAZY!!

I think the fun is beginning. :SupNap: :SupNap:
Dec19-15.jpg
Dec19-15.jpg (20.88 KiB) Viewed 3090 times
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here's a 13/19, another one that I haven't seen in a while.

Hopefully I will get another 15/19 or better soon otherwise it will be another joke and we will need to wait some more to see something hot like this and find what else is there to clear.
Dec20-13.jpg
Dec20-13.jpg (21.34 KiB) Viewed 3076 times
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Yep, something is really going on in here.

I was stuck under 11 for almost 2 years now and recently I am seeing 13, 14 (today) and 15 wins out of 19 spins so I think we cleared enough up there to see some results down here.

Anything new on your side?

Dec22-14.jpg
Dec22-14.jpg (20.08 KiB) Viewed 3052 times
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Oh and btw, do you remember this one on December 23 2017?

It was one of my biggest breakthrough in my roulette research. 4 wins in a row with odds of 2 MILLION to 1. That was nuts.

You think something will happen tomorrow too? Place your bets ladies and gentlemen.

Btw, merry Xmas to all of you still listening to me.

Dec-23.jpg
Dec-23.jpg (65.04 KiB) Viewed 3052 times