Research Update

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Research Update

Post by Merlin »

Here's a little recap on where we left off and what I was testing last year at the time the forum closed...

First of all, we all know now that the LOA is not just about implanting new PBs (Positive Beliefs) in our SM to attract our goal because either we will not attract our goal or attract it and lose it all back over time when the LBs (Limiting Beliefs) kick in and make us sabotage all our gains.

It's mostly about removing FIRST, all the weeds (LBs) in our SM garden using a Cleaning NAP and then implant those PBs using a Goal NAP. This way, nothing will come in and block the rose seeds (PBs) we implant in our SM from blossoming.

When you manage to do that, your SM will take you (slowly) to the parallel reality tract where you manifest your goal but to me, that's not good and fast enough. What I want to do is use something completely crazy which is to leave the SM behind and use my HM and its merkaba instead to take me to that other track much faster.

Why? Because from what I've learned on the "hippy" side , ;) the merkaba has the power from disconnecting you from THIS track and reconnect your soul on the other track you want INSTANTLY.

This sounds crazy but when you beat odds of 6.2 quadrillions to 1 :shock: you suddenly realize that "luck" has nothing to do with it anymore and that it's your HM shifting you every time to those tracks where whatever number you bet on wins and that's exactly what I did lately.

You see this screenshot below, I got 16 winning numbers from a set of 19 spins because on this roulette board, they do not display the last 16 spins like the previous roulette I was using but displays 19 instead.

It started with 7, 8 and 9 out of 19 and then I cleared more LBs and now I see 12, 13 and higher on a daily basis. My record is 16 as you can see below.

19-16.jpg
19-16.jpg (21.51 KiB) Viewed 10376 times

My goal is to start betting on the #1 and win and then bet #2 and so on all the way to #19. When I reach this point, I will now believe in my HM's ability to shift me instantly to ANY track I want.

As I said above, my record is 16 out of 19 but in a row, my record is 10 wins straight and THAT is totally NUTS

Why? Because the odds to do that are 6,278,211,847,988,224 to 1. :shock: :o :shock:

Just start your calculator with 38 then multiply it again by 38, 10 times in a row and you will get that number.

10.jpg
10.jpg (13.1 KiB) Viewed 10376 times

So am I close? Take a wild guess. :roll: :lol:

Yeah, I think I'm close but I don't know when I will clear everything and be able to let my HM shift me to the track I win, 19 times out of 19. Maybe in a day, a week, next month or next year.

I have done a 10 day Goal NAP to win a minimum of 15 out of 19 spins and I am now finishing a 10 day Cleaning NAP clearing all that stop me from manifesting a minimum of 15 wins out of 19 spins.

I will let you know when I see anything new.

Cheers,

Merlin
adhock

Re: Research Update

Post by adhock »

and all you did was Goal NAP and Cleaning NAP? :shock: Interesting....
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

adhock wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:50 am and all you did was Goal NAP and Cleaning NAP? :shock: Interesting....
Not really. In fact I didn't do a single NAP about it until this month of September. I just finished today the Cleaning NAP to get 15/19 so now with the Goal NAP of the beginning of the month, I have now completed one full cycle of Goal/Cleaning NAPs.

The next NAP that I will do is an old format called the 3-line NAP where you have all 3 lines (Goal NAP, Cleaning NAP and No Symptoms Line) on 1 single topic and you do this on a 7-7 format where you listen to it for a week (Monday-Sunday) and then take the next week off.

This NAP will be about getting the full 19/19 and be able to instantly shift to ANY parallel track that I want to using my HM and merkaba.

Merlin
JayAlvarrez

Post by JayAlvarrez »

Merlin wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:45 am Here's a little recap on where we left off and what I was testing last year at the time the forum closed...

First of all, we all know now that the LOA is not just about implanting new PBs (Positive Beliefs) in our SM to attract our goal because either we will not attract our goal or attract it and lose it all back over time when the LBs (Limiting Beliefs) kick in and make us sabotage all our gains.

It's mostly about removing FIRST, all the weeds (LBs) in our SM garden using a Cleaning NAP and then implant those PBs using a Goal NAP. This way, nothing will come in and block the rose seeds (PBs) we implant in our SM from blossoming.

When you manage to do that, your SM will take you (slowly) to the parallel reality tract where you manifest your goal but to me, that's not good and fast enough. What I want to do is use something completely crazy which is to leave the SM behind and use my HM and its merkaba instead to take me to that other track much faster.

Why? Because from what I've learned on the "hippy" side , ;) the merkaba has the power from disconnecting you from THIS track and reconnect your soul on the other track you want INSTANTLY.

This sounds crazy but when you beat odds of 6.2 quadrillions to 1 :shock: you suddenly realize that "luck" has nothing to do with it anymore and that it's your HM shifting you every time to those tracks where whatever number you bet on wins and that's exactly what I did lately.

You see this screenshot below, I got 16 winning numbers from a set of 19 spins because on this roulette board, they do not display the last 16 spins like the previous roulette I was using but displays 19 instead.

It started with 7, 8 and 9 out of 19 and then I cleared more LBs and now I see 12, 13 and higher on a daily basis. My record is 16 as you can see below.

19-16.jpg

My goal is to start betting on the #1 and win and then bet #2 and so on all the way to #19. When I reach this point, I will now believe in my HM's ability to shift me instantly to ANY track I want.

As I said above, my record is 16 out of 19 but in a row, my record is 10 wins straight and THAT is totally NUTS

Why? Because the odds to do that are 6,278,211,847,988,224 to 1. :shock: :o :shock:

Just start your calculator with 38 then multiply it again by 38, 10 times in a row and you will get that number.

10.jpg

So am I close? Take a wild guess. :roll: :lol:

Yeah, I think I'm close but I don't know when I will clear everything and be able to let my HM shift me to the track I win, 19 times out of 19. Maybe in a day, a week, next month or next year.

I have done a 10 day Goal NAP to win a minimum of 15 out of 19 spins and I am now finishing a 10 day Cleaning NAP clearing all that stop me from manifesting a minimum of 15 wins out of 19 spins.

I will let you know when I see anything new.

Cheers,

Merlin
Wow, such good news!! It seems that our Merlin is truly becoming Merlin, the Magician :lol: :lol: ! Merlin, what u have done so far? I am a bit lost... what lines and strategy worked better?
Believe in tomorrow and make things HAPPEN!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

JayAlvarrez wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:49 amMerlin, what u have done so far? I am a bit lost... what lines and strategy worked better?
Still testing them as we speak. I will report when I see some progress.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Merlin, is there a specific new reason for going back to that 3 line format and the on-off method?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:19 pm Merlin, is there a specific new reason for going back to that 3 line format and the on-off method?
Not really.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Anything interesting happen in the past month?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:28 am Anything interesting happen in the past month?
Nope :cry:
mnil

Post by mnil »

It's been a long time, Merlin! Seeing those numbers is really, really impressive.