Research Update

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Research Update

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:17 pm So what is supposed to happen once these beliefs reach 0? I am really confused.
They will mean that you won't have anything that will drag your vibration down.

When your vibration rises, everything gets better, health, money, relationships, etc...

Apparently, we need to be above a vibration of 500 to start attracting money and the collective is at around 475.

I can see that because I am around 520 and my trading system is getting better and better. 8-) :SupNap:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

So how do we get our goals when those LBs reach 0? And are the LBs right now cleaned for every person on the planet?

Sorry for the many questions, I guess there will be even more, but I have a hard time grasping this new concept. I am used to cleaning LBs on your own at different levels and whatnot. This collective cleaning has confused, and I really need one of my two goals at that point.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:12 pm So how do we get our goals when those LBs reach 0? And are the LBs right now cleaned for every person on the planet?

Sorry for the many questions, I guess there will be even more, but I have a hard time grasping this new concept. I am used to cleaning LBs on your own at different levels and whatnot. This collective cleaning has confused, and I really need one of my two goals at that point.
Think of the collective consciousness as a level above your head like the conscious mind is a step above the subconscious.

From the answers that I got, the collective consciousness is the one that controls the planet (weather, covid-19 and other diseases, recessions, etc..).

I know it sounds weird but as long as my health and my finances are getting better, that's all that I want.

The trading system will be refined this month and tested with fake money first and then real money next so we'll see if I cleaned enough.

Stay tuned.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Is everyone's health and finances supposed to be getting better?
Perun

Post by Perun »

I'm unemployed for a year and a half now and have stomach issues.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Perun wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:33 am I'm unemployed for a year and a half now and have stomach issues.
Yeah, every year also seems to be worse than the previous one for me, I am at the point that where I am thinking of ending this cycle for good, so I also do not feel that rise in vibration.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

What I'm getting is that the cleanup must be done above and then it comes back down in 3D.

Don't give up Agentsmith, the fun is about to begin. :twisted:

Remember what I told you that to double our money we need to make 10 pts? Well, take a look at these charts.

I created a channel that is dark red when the price goes down and dark blue when it goes back up.

Look at all the green lines where those 10 pts could have been made. There is 5 right there on that screenshot and about 2-3 per day on average. :SupNap:

There is also days where it's red or blue from beginning to end where you just leave it run and make a ton of $$.

There is hope guys, just stay tuned. 8-)
Attachments
Merlin-Channel-Forum1.jpg
Merlin-Channel-Forum3.jpg
Merlin-Channel-Forum2.jpg
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here's another one for you...

You can see that on this screenshot (Dec 5 and 6) the price crashed for 2 days in a row. About 100 pts in just 2 days.

Again remember that you ONLY need 10 pts to double your money.

Get the point? :twisted:
Attachments
Merlin-Channel-Forum4.jpg
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Merlin wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:57 pm What I'm getting is that the cleanup must be done above and then it comes back down in 3D.

Don't give up Agentsmith, the fun is about to begin. :twisted:
Don't see the point anymore, to be honest. Money is a secondary goal of mine, and I do not see us achieving our crazy goals no more - the 16/16 roulette, time travel, etc. But good luck with the strategy though! I have spent more than a decade on technical analysis, so achieving even half of the results you expect would be a reality bending achievement.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:39 pm I have spent more than a decade on technical analysis, so achieving even half of the results you expect would be a reality bending achievement.
That's because you don't use the same bars and the charts that I use.

Here, let me show you 3 different charts, a 1 Minute chart, a Flex Renko chart with 0.4 pt bars and another Flex Renko chart with 1.4 pt bars.

If you know a bit about trading, those charts along with my indicators (Channel, Square Moving Average, etc...) should make you think different.

Anyway, I have to shut up and put my money on what I say and see but those 100% days are possible as I posted on multiple forums but nobody seems to get it. :roll:
Attachments
Chart-1Minute.jpg
Chart-3Tick-FlexRenko.jpg
Chart-14Tick-FlexRenko.jpg