Research Update

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Research Update

Post by Merlin »

Basically it goes like this...

I ask MT about something (usually about roulette stuff) then I get an answer. After that I check on the roulette the results I get to confirm whether MT was lying or not.

So if MT tells me that I have cleared everything and I still get 12 out of 19 spins, I know that it was a lie and I have to investigate to find the lie (aka Limiting Beliefs) and clear them so that my results get better.

As of right now, I still get 11 or 12 out of 19 so there are still things to clear. :roll:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Merlin wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:11 am
As of right now, I still get 11 or 12 out of 19 so there are still things to clear. :roll:
If we could only replicate these 11/19 on any other roulette, this would have fixed a lot of problems.

How is the trading going?
justz

Post by justz »

Merlin wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:06 pm
AgentSmith wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:51 pm Is the cleaning finally done?
No. There are still low vibrations out there and I'm trying to figure out from where.

I'll keep you posted if/when I find them.
Things are turning to shit this days so for sure we not clean yet! 😂
Keep us posted Merlin! All faith in you! 😁
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright, here's a little update...

According to MT, I have cleared everything that is needed and that will FINALLY make my body detach from 3D and starts to ascend into 5D.

It will take me about 4-7 days to do this and then, if it's true, roulette and trading should become super easy for me to master.

MT is also telling me that it will be the same for everyone on the planet so it should be interesting to watch.

Let me know if you see anything strange...

Fingers crossed, :SupNap:

Merlin
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

The part that it will be the same for everyone makes me doubt the whole thing. If it was true, trading would become easy for every participant in the market, everyone would be winning, which of course is impossible, because for someone to be winning money, others should be losing, there is a balance.

What am I missing here?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:58 am The part that it will be the same for everyone makes me doubt the whole thing. If it was true, trading would become easy for every participant in the market, everyone would be winning, which of course is impossible, because for someone to be winning money, others should be losing, there is a balance.

What am I missing here?
Let's say you buy at $100 a stock and somebody sells it to you at $100 also, nobody wins or lose in the transaction, they are happy to sell it to you and you are buying it from him at the price ($100) that he wants to sell it.

The reason why you win or lose money at the stock market is not because of the transaction but because of the supply and demand of that stock. The more people who want it, the higher the price of that stock becomes and the opposite is true too.

I believe that people win or lose money at the stock market because they have bad prediction skills. Why would you buy a stock when its price is starting to crash? Well, maybe because they are investors. They buy stocks at any moment in time whether the stock price is going down up or down because they don't care about the short term perspective, they just buy because in 5, 10, 20 years from now, their stock portfolio will have gained in value so that they will be retiring with some extra $.

Don't think too much about that. Again if you buy a stock at $100 from me, NOBODY... gets screwed. I sell it at that price because I WANT TO SELL IT at that price and you buy it that price because YOU WANT TO BUY IT at that price.

Also, how do you know if the person who bought the stock when it was crashing that they are still in this parallel reality? Maybe they shifted to a track when the stock is going up. You never know all these things.

The tide raises all ships they say so if the cleanup is real, EVERYBODY will benefit from this.
justz

Post by justz »

I hope MT is right and we are all getting clean because I just see dept everywhere in my reality and people around me…
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Have new LBs appeared?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:29 am Have new LBs appeared?
MT is telling me that there are no new LBs left to clear.

So I guess if this is true then it's just a matter of time before we see any results in 3D.

MT says about 4 days.

As usual, we'll see...
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Happy birthday, Merlin! All the best to you, I hope you'll achieve your goals!