I Have Had a Few Successes

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
creative gemini

I Have Had a Few Successes

Post by creative gemini »

:shock: :D :D

Hello Guys!!!!

Not sure who’s still here, who just drops by to check out the forum and who’s still actually active but……

I’ve had a few successes (as the title says)

I can’t say that they were down to NAPs alone but they certainly played a part. Although I have been using a different method than the NAPs from years ago in here.

Repetition!!!!!

This is the key guys. I’ve had success with money and relationships with this method. Simply repeating what I want as though I already have it. Over and over and over again. Sometimes out loud, sometimes in my head and sometimes listening to it on repeat in my own voice.

One example is: “I attract money” simple and to the point.

Another is: “I’ve always been wealthy” again simple and to the point.

For relationships:

“(Person’s name) loves being with me” or “___and I have such a great relationship”

I then record the same phrases in my bounce and listen to them over and over on repeat as I sleep as well (NAPS) but there are no SC lines or such.

I can say that after repeating these things around 12k times each over a few days I literally got money out of the blue and the person I wanted to be with.

It will work for anything. Just switch the wording up a bit to what you want. And say it like you mean it.

I didn’t have to feel as though it were true while I was recording or repeating the phrases. It was purely the repetition that worked.

I hope this helps someone or everyone!!

Gemini