A CURSE???

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

A CURSE???

Post by Merlin »

For those of you who read my ebook, know that back in 1991, I noticed that I was betting red on roulette and black would win and then bet black and then red would win and so on for many years. I also talked about my friend Stephane who was almost winning all the time and I was wondering what the hell was going on here? :evil:

Well, this was the beginning of my LOA journey. I realized that there was something inside of me that would make me lose all those bets and something inside my friend that would make him win all those chips ending the day with a tray full of chips.

Well lately I asked MT about the vibration of my trading system and got a 301 level. At 300 basically, EVERYTHING fails (money, health, love relationships, etc...). Then after a few tweaks, my trading system was at 662 but for some reasons I wasn't able to follow it to the tee.

That's when I asked if there was a part of me that was in a low vibration and it turns out that YES, my body was around 300 too. :shock: :o

Now you can call it a curse but after asking some more questions, I found out that...don't laugh :lol: .... there are crack in our 7 chakras. :? This sucks in low vibrations in the body and its vibration crashes and from that point on, NOTHING WORKS.

Well, I did some cleaning at this level today and MT is telling me that those cracks will be patched in the next 5-6 days.

if this is true, this could be THE biggest breakthrough that I HAVE EVER HAD since the beginning of my research because it would be the reason as to why everything failed in my life.

Again, if this is true then I should see this reflected on my roulette game, both on the fake money and real one and on my trading too.

Virgo, if you can read this, what does your tarot say about that?

Cheers,

Merlin
VirgoShowgirl

Re: A CURSE???

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Hey Merlin !

It clearly makes sense !
I asked the cards specifically about your blocks and it clearly shows damage in your heart chakra - I would say it is probably a heart wound from a past life that is blocking you from aligning to your heart's desire, as if you had some guilt connected to creating abundance from something you love, which turned into jealousy and drove you away from the true reason why you want to accomplish certain things (i.e. your goals come from a "revenge" vibe and not from genuine desire).

Hope that helps !
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

What happens now that the cracks are patched?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:21 pm What happens now that the cracks are patched?
I learned that the cracks are present at multiple consciousness levels. :shock:

Apparently, every level of consciousness (subconscious mind, conscious mind, higher mind, soul, oversoul, etc) have their chakras too and this is what is being cleared.

You know when I told you that to make money with any trading system, it needs to have a high vibration (500+) but if you have a low vibration (around 300 like me) it won't matter, you will shift to a track where you will lose and that shifting is done by those low vibrations coming through all those chakra cracks.

When you patch all those cracks, no low vibrations will get into your body and crash your vibration and only then you can start playing the stock market but not until then.

I am being told that I have 6 consciousness levels with cracks to patch for a total of 1030 cracks with 630 remaining.

I know this sounds weird but do you recall me telling you that I had belly pains since 2016 when I played roulette? Well that was because of those cracks. The belly pains were caused by cracks at the solar plexus level and I had 420 just in this chakra alone. :?

Monday 10 AM seems to be the day where all my cracks will be patched. Those cracks make me lose 7 out of 19 spins at roulette. I am still stuck at around 12/19.

So if this is true then my overall vibration will go up to around 662 and stay there and my roulette results will finally get passed the 11 or 12/19 that I have been stuck at for about 2 years now. :roll:

It's the same with the trading system. My vibration won't go from 600+ to 300 or so and I will finally be able to make money.

It's kinda exciting time right now because it all makes sense when you think about it. For many years I had belly pains when I played roulette and I didn't know why. Well now I know.

I also know that I lose at roulette or the stock market because I shift tracks and that is done because I have a sudden crash of vibration and I didn't know where it would come from and the chakras would make perfect sense here since they are portals where outside energy can come in from.

So low energy would come through my chakra cracks, make my body vibration crash down and that would make me shift to a track where bad stuff happens.

Cool huh? 8-)

I think I am beginning to understand how life works. :SupNap:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

This could be life-changing for all of us !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:07 pm This could be life-changing for all of us !
Well said Virgo because it is "life changing" if we manage to clear all this because it would take many of us out of what I call the "Loser Track" where we can't seem to manifest what we want and it would be "for all of us" because from what I've heard, they all share information up there.

So when my Higher Mind find something new to clear he sends it to every other HM out there and the same for all the other levels of consciousness so its a MAJOR cleanup going on up there.

Btw, what does your tarot cards say about this cleanup? Do they pick up anything on this? 8-)
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Any results from the cleanup?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Hey Merlin !

I tried but they don't want to answer me on this :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 6:29 am Any results from the cleanup?
Not that I can feel yet or see on the roulette.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 6:29 am Any results from the cleanup?
Ok, here's the latest update on this "curse".

The info that I'm getting tells me that those chakra cracks on all levels of consciousness are being patched and this job is ending tonight at the levels of the Conscious Mind, Higher Mind, Soul, etc but for the body (and we have an average of 1,000 cracks on that level alone) it will bring us to Sunday 9PM. :SupNap:

If this is true then Monday should be the day where I get passed the 11 or 12/19 at roulette because I'm being told that I lose 7 spins out of 19 when I play.

I know that to get my higher mind connection, I need to get not just one 19/19 but 2 in a row. If I reach that point then I should be able to manifest instantly what I want (health. money, etc). :shock:

I sounds weird I know but as usual, we'll see.

Keep your fingers crossed. This might be the break we have been waiting for a loooooooooooonnng long time. :twisted: