2012 - The Bright Side

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
AZZ

2012 - The Bright Side

Post by AZZ »

With all the doomsaying and fearmongering about 2012 from people who don't really know anything more than anybody else, it might be a good idea to get another side of the story. This one is from David Wilcock.

"2012. Is it tragedy or transcension? Get the bottom line in a free, CD-length MP3 — with music! — from the creative laboratory of Divine Cosmos! "

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?optio ... &Itemid=70" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Willem888

Re: 2012 - The Bright Side

Post by Willem888 »

In my opinion 2012 is nothing, nothing significant either pos. or neg. will happen. It's just as any other year.

All is well.
wireman

Post by wireman »

Hey Men,
Azz ..W...888....et al great to meet you
I concur...2012..Hype- Tripe...Bravo Sierra..if there's money to be made,
books to sell etc...people just love to get into doom ---gloom.. caveat emptor applies ....in this instance..got to shake up the group mind..
Away from the electronic toilet, and onto sites like this wherein you can at least get some semblance of what's really going on out there.
wireman
Excelsior

Post by Excelsior »

I heard Dave Wilcock on Coast to Coast the other morning.First time I heard him,he told about his dreams,and what certain"others"had told him,much tho he said he could not mention.
He said that big things are going to occur in the next couple of months.And also that some big announcement was going to be on tv for all to see and hear.He was not allowed to specify a date except when George kept asking him, he said sometime before the holidays.As far as 2012 he believes that things that are happenig now are part of the 2012 event.
He is going to have more of what he said on the show on his website,also saying that all info from now on on his site will be free due to th eurgency of what he is learning,things beginning to happen very fast,so he wants all to know what is happening.
I taped the show ,so it will be interesting to see if things come about as he said.
Willem888

Post by Willem888 »

Maybe those things will happen in his reality (wilcock) but not in mine, same as the y2k bug, it's all nothing.
Excelsior

Post by Excelsior »

Excellent way to look at it.:)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Willem888 wrote:Maybe those things will happen in his reality (wilcock) but not in mine, same as the y2k bug, it's all nothing.
I was thinking the same until my colleague at IBM told me all the work they have done to fix the 1,000s of flawed PCs. Nothing happend for the rest of the world but they didn't see the total chaos behind it all.

He told me that on new years eve 2000, the entire 4 floors of our building was full of people, everyone sitting in front of their monitor watching each one 100s of servers and computer systems all ready to push the panic button and call 100s of tech support guys sitting in their vans to fix any problem that we might have missed in 1998 or 1999.

One guy in the tech support room told me "...you see these 100s of square on my screen, they are ATM nods, if JUST ONE turns red, that's over 100 ATM machines that are unavailable and if the bug is not fixed within 1 hour, we get fined $500 per minute".

My colleague told me that 3 weeks before new years eve, they noticed that most of the nods get their stampdate from 1 central server and that server has not been fixed yet. In other words all 6,000 nods would have turned red if this server would have not been fixed. :lol: At that was just 1 of the many bank clients we have.

When I heard that, I stopped laughing at this "nothing happened here" Y2K bug. :D

Merlin
AZZ

Post by AZZ »

Right on Merlin, right TF on! My X worked on the Y2K thing as a consultant all over the world. People didn't see or know about all that was done behind the scenes.

Still, 2012 is different, not technical. I think it's going to be a day much like any other. Whatever changes are and might yet occur will unfold as things do and we'll deal wid it.

Here is the David Wilcock thing Excelsior wrote about and more. Could be ET Disclosure and etc soon. That would be nice.
These two links access most recent articles, a radio interview, and MP3 follow-up. Pret-ty exciting, I'd say.

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...-c2c-audioblog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...date-and-video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Yo my man AZZ, wazzzzzzaaaaaaaaa. :lol:

Yeah this Y2K got us busy for 2 years alright hehe. Business were buying new PCs by the truck load that was a good time. We programmed a little script that could fit in a floppy disk that could find any documents that had a 2 digit date (10/06/99) and replace it with a 4 digit date (10/06/1999) so that the date doesn't come back to (10/06/00) at the end of the year.

We could charge $250 for this test that would save the business 100s of hours of searching for those flawed dates inside 1,000s of documents and our little script could do it in just a few minutes. Haha those were good times.

Anyway thanks for the David Wilcock link, here i'm posting the direct link to David interview at Coast to Coast posted on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5JTtnXy ... playnext=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now that's a big test for David to say that the US GOV will do a disclosure on ETs before Xmas 2009 because if this doesn't happen, his rep could take a hard hit because nobody will trust him and his "insiders" if it never happens.

However if he's right about that we are in for a hell of a ride in the upcoming weeks. Think about it, Obama giving a press conference with 2 ETs on each side hahaha ooohhh this is gonna be gooooooood :lol:

Cheers,

Merlin
AZZ

Post by AZZ »

Indeed, Merlin. And I hear the ET women are beautiful too. I don't even care what color they are, green, blue, purple, rainbow would be interesting. heh, already fantasizing aren't I. Maybe one of the big 15 footers will pick me up and... heh heh.....heh. Oh.