2012 - The Bright Side

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: 2012 - The Bright Side

Post by Merlin »

AZZ wrote:Indeed, Merlin. And I hear the ET women are beautiful too. I don't even care what color they are, green, blue, purple, rainbow would be interesting. heh, already fantasizing aren't I. Maybe one of the big 15 footers will pick me up and... heh heh.....heh. Oh.
As you all know, I have a pretty good open mind for a left brainer, maybe too much :lol: but if this ET disclosure happens, the biggest thing for me will not be the fact that there are ET civilisations out there watching us but would put a seal of truth on everything that Bashar said and that would be incredible (teleportation, life after death, parallel earths and realities, universe with unconditional love, end of the cicle of limitation coming up, etc...).

Btw, I didn't feel any change on the Nov 8th night, did you or know someone who felt something?

Merlin
AZZ

Post by AZZ »

About all I felt was tired. Same for 11/11, etc. :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AZZ wrote:About all I felt was tired. Same for 11/11, etc. :roll:
Well at least you felt something :lol:

It's like I told you, people can write long messages on their website about something incredible that's going to happen at a specific date and doing that is almost suicidal because they put their reputation on the line when they do that.

Now i'm not taling about you because you just posted a link but how do you think this person feels now? I wouldn't wanna be in his/her shoe today. It's like Project Camelot and David Wilcock's ET disclosure. What if no ET ship is coming down this next week-end and no ET disclosure on nov 27th, that won't be good for their reputation, wouldn't you agree?

Now as you know, I would be the first one jumping in the air if this ET Disclosure happens because i'm tired of hearing all this weird shit and it's about time I get some confirmation here so if these friendly ETs exist, how about showing your face by landing in the middle of the SuperBowl game hehe, now THAT would be cool to watch. Ok maybe around 10,000 heart attacks in the stadium but what can you do, progress has a price. :lol:

Merlin