Funny or Weird ?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
arjang

Funny or Weird ?

Post by arjang »

Something is funny, weird as well

Have you ever tried to watch a tv series nonstop for 18 hours??? like what i did about "24" :D
OR
Have you ever played a computer game, like CALL OF DUTY or etc, but for 17....18 hours nonstop ?? ( im 28 years old but i like that game :P )

I did both and something happened at night in my dream !

I was playing the first shooter in my dream, and i was rolling the movie as well !

so, its obvious for me, that if i pay attention to anything , im gonna see that in my dream and play that !

I also remember i was watching world series of poker for nonstop or even the Hell's kitchen series... !

and I played them all !

So here is the question !

if the dream state happens in theta and delta, and we attract and create things in that state !??
so officially im creating to be a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER ? OR MOVIE STAR ? huh :o ?!

if yes ? then, why dont we watch movies about the money and BOOOOOOOOOOOOM! but yes I did and it didnt work !
like those mind movie in youtube .....

if no ? then, here is my understanding based on allll books that i have read :

the NAP in theta/delta, works only in 2 moments. the moment you are falling to sleep, the moment you are waking up.!
in this between, you are just dreaming ! because what i believe is, ( as merlin said so ) we can manifest instantly ! and i personally did. dont you think this SM is more easier to break than we think ?

there are so many books out there, ( in these fields ) and most of them tell us , hold the image of thing that you wanted so bad before going to bed, and think about that the moment you wake up .! i read that in tons of books...

any opinion or suggestion???

Arjang
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Funny or Weird ?

Post by Merlin »

arjang wrote:there are so many books out there, ( in these fields ) and most of them tell us , hold the image of thing that you wanted so bad before going to bed, and think about that the moment you wake up .! i read that in tons of books...
Yeah that's why I don't have a lot of books on the SM or the LOA because they pretty much copy Think and Grow Rich (TGR) like The Secret for example who has Bob Proctor in it and he always talks about his discovery of the LOA by reading TGR from Napoleon Hill or The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles or The Power of The Subconscious Mind by Dr. Joseph Murphy. Everywhere you look it's the same stuff that 1 of these 3 classics are talking about.

The concept of thinking of what you want before going to bed is the idea of being close to the Theta phase which gives you access to the SM so NAPs are doing their job on this because with NAPs you are TOTALLY in Theta while when you fall asleep, if you think of your goals you are NOT in Theta but in Alpha and The Doorman is still present at that level.

Everywhere you look they will talk (directly or not) about reaching the Theta phase to implant your goal and to maintain the frequency of what you want but of course, they won't tell you about how to do that or won't tell you about limiting beliefs to remove or the Law of Detachment.

Btw, regarding your dreams of 1st person shooter, don't worry about them, the SM simply "downloads" the previous day data that it has collected and move it from the short term to the long term memory and this is what causes dreams.

You didn't add any intents on top of that so you won't become a serial killer soon if that's what you are afraid of :)

If you have a thought or an intent and repeat it over and over, THEN the SM will start to manifest it.

Merlin