Back to the basics...

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Willem888

Re: Back to the basics...

Post by Willem888 »

Merlin wrote:
Willem888 wrote:Merlin,

I think it is a great book, the 2nd half is even better.

Willem888
Yeah I hope. It's not that Pain, Unseen Guides or Changes are not important to us to grow but... half a book on this??? I don't get it.

Anyway, I don't get mad when I don't learn anything new because it's telling me that I have learned enough in the past years of research and this is a good thing in itself.

Merlin
Yes, That's a good way to look at it.

When I re-read TGR I understood it much better than the first read. Nothing lost by reading.... BTW I just quickly reviewed the 2nd half of the book and it is much better. I remember the first part being slow indeed... You will see what comes next in the 2nd part. ;)

Willem888
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Btw, I got the mp3 audio files for the book Think & Grow Rich. If anyone wants them just PM me.

Merlin
actudoran

Post by actudoran »

hey Merlin !

how's Richard's book ? anything to do with Matrix Energetics ? Incredibly interesting topic to me - am now reading Matrix Energetics The Science and Art of Transformation.

I saw you on the forum as well ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

actudoran wrote:hey Merlin !

how's Richard's book ? anything to do with Matrix Energetics ? Incredibly interesting topic to me - am now reading Matrix Energetics The Science and Art of Transformation.

I saw you on the forum as well ;)
I haven't read it yet, what can I say, I hate to read, it's such a waste of time. I wish I could do like Richard and touch a book and download the info instantly. :lol:

Merlin