For Merlin!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: For Merlin!

Post by Merlin »

Wireman,

Bashar will sound tottaly weird for most left brainers who didn't dig too deep in the subconscious stuff or life after life theories but for me, it was just fun because he confirmed 1 by 1 my weird theories.

For example, that our life is controlled by our beliefs and that we have received them from our parents and that we decided before this incarnation which parent to have based on who has those beliefs in order to make sure they implant them in our SM while growing up to manifest this karma, etc.

I just like him a lot even though many will laugh at this but i'm passed beyond being afraid of "what THEY say".

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin,
Bashars vids are stimulating and cause you to put on your"thinking cap."There appears to be a
loyal following of people seeking answers to this riddle, called life after life. 8-) I'm glad you developed such thick skin, to take the taunts and bullying tossed at you. :)
Sheeple have been herded for generations to believe the status quo "that only the priests can
have this knowledge" -now move along folks nothing to see here attitudes-only your Doctor can tell you etc.such utter BS. Developing a FTW attitude puts you in the deep end of the pool so you better be able to swim. :) Bashar Rocks. : :!:
Wireman
TheAstonMartian

Post by TheAstonMartian »

Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

That's an interesting video. it looks like our subconscious mind is telling the body a few milliseconds before what to do so Dr. Bruce Lipton was right when he said that our SM controls 95% of our daily life.

Here's 2 other videos from Bashar on fate and free will. Looks like we can change it. Woohoo :SupNap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROO1OXDiQ_U[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC5LZAA92k8[/youtube]

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

After reading "Butterflies Are Free To Fly" last night and midnight, I sort of got a bit down. The reason is because of the implications. Below are some experiments.
here are two different types of pictures the computer can choose from. One group of pictures will evoke an emotional response in normal people – like a picture of violence, or war, or rape, or ugliness, or the Twin Towers coming down on 9/11. The other group of pictures are designed to be neutral, to normally not have any emotional impact when viewed, like a scene of a city street in Anytown.

We already know what happens in the body when people see an emotional image – what happens to their heart rate, to their EKG, skin conductants, the amount of blood in the fingertip, and respiration. They “spike.”

We also know what happens in the body when people see a neutral (non-emotional) image. They remain “calm.”
When the person in this experiment pushes the button, the computer has not yet chosen which picture to display, or from which group, and will not make that decision until five seconds later when it immediately puts the picture on the screen.
Now here’s the amazing thing: The person’s bodily responses being measured would occur before the computer chose the picture and displayed it on the screen. In other words, the person’s heart rate, EKG, skin conductants, the amount of blood in the fingertip, and respiration would all spike prior to the picture coming up if the picture were an emotional picture, and the bodily responses would all remain calm if the picture about to appear would be neutral.

To repeat, all of these bodily responses (or lack of bodily responses) would occur before the computer had even chosen which picture to put on the screen. The only conclusion that makes any sense is that the brain knows what picture is coming before the person is aware of it – indeed, before the computer has even chosen which picture to display – and the body is responding accordingly!
The belief is then that our brains are tools which download a hologram and circumstances, and then projects it. We don't create the hologram since we are in it. Hence, there is a form of conciousness which is on the other side of the Field who projects the hologram through our brains. The implication then is that this higher conciousness or infinite I is not us, but rather an observer just like when you play an online game, you pick an avatar. For instance, you may not look like Merlin (your avatar), but that is what you picked. Hence Merlin the avatar plays the game that you scripted while you, the infinite conciousness, get to view it and learn from how your avatar Merlin reacts to different outcomes.

Here's the thing. For phase 1, we were all naive, and played the game of life without any knowledge about the truth that is generated from within. With phase 2, we finally find out, and guess what? We are not real because we are part of the hologram. Hence all the time we moaned and complained and gave "dualistic" meaning to life were meaningless since it was all written before hand, and we were only playing it. Yes, we played it and reacted to it. Knowing what we know now, we can let go of the ego since the conciousness that it the creator of the hologram will still script our lives even if we think we are in charge. By that, I mean that we can just let go knowing that there is a infinite conciousness who scripts regardless. Below are some pictures to show what I mean.

Now here is what Bashar has to say about this.
Bashar, channeled by Darryl Anka, from the Bashar Weekend Event called Permission Slips, June 23, 2007, Los Angeles, CA. wrote:Most of you are familiar with the idea that you have a physical consciousness – a personality as a physical being – that you relate to as ‘yourself.’ But then there is this mysterious idea of the ‘higher self.’ Simply put, most of you understand or at least intuit that the so-called ‘higher self’ is … non-physical. Even more simply you could say that there is a vibrational frequency above physical reality – just beyond physical reality – in which resides what you might refer to as a ‘template’ for physical reality or upon which your physical experience is constructed.

It might surprise you to know, as personality constructs – as physical minds – you do not conceive of any ideas. The personality does not conceive of concepts. It perceives concepts; it does not conceive them…. The ‘higher self’ conceives; the physical brain receives; the personality mind perceives. That’s all it does. Any idea, any inspiration, any imagination ‘you’ have ever had doesn’t come from the physical mind portion of you; it comes from the ‘higher self’ portion of you through the receiver – the brain – and is translated by the brain into a vibration that the physical mind then perceives as a reflected reality.

This may sound at first somewhat limiting, but in fact it’s very, very freeing, because you can all stop thinking! You can all stop thinking you’re in charge. You can all stop thinking that you have to think of everything. You can all stop thinking you’re the one guiding the ship. You’re not. You are just looking at the road. You’re just experiencing the path….

The reason you get into trouble, the reason you feel stuck as a physical mind is because you have been taught to believe that the physical mind is the one coming up with all this stuff. And it’s not. So when you try to manipulate it, it doesn’t work, because the physical mind is not designed to create those concepts. It is only designed to perceive the effect of the creation of [your ‘higher self’] through the receiver, the physical brain.

This allows you to lighten up your load, stop carrying so much baggage, stop trying to do your ‘higher self’s’ job, and just do your own. That’s why so many of you are so tired; it’s because you’re trying to do a job you weren’t designed to do. That’s exhausting! Stop! You were not hired to do that job. Your ‘higher self’ already has that job and it’s working for you perfectly…. Just do the job you were designed to do, which is perceive.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

From what I've learned, the "field" (which in science is known as the zero point field) is also known as God in religion.

From what I've heard from Bashar, he sees God and consciousness as 2 different thing, "The ONE" (God) is the hologram with all the possibilities available and "All-That-Is" which is the consciousness that experiments what God is by reading a certain section of God at a time. It makes sense since to get an experience you need both something to be observed and something outside of it to observe it (hologram versus human watching or laser versus CD).

So when I look at your picture above, the field (aka God) would be acting as the merkarba, the bubble that's all around us in which we can project our 3D reality on and our consciousness (All-That-Is) would be looking at certain section of the hologram in order to see what is need to be seen in this incarnation and extract an experience of it. So the field (God) contains the atoms and can show us anything that fits our karma, and our consciousness just looks at what the field is displaying in front of our eyes and picks up something from it.

Either way, in terms of hierarchy, I learned that it's us (the body) then the higher mind above us making sure we follow our chosen path (karma) and above it, our soul and oversoul getting ready to download all the feeling and experiences we get from this specific incarnation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLTav6S_NC4[/youtube]

A bit deep but that pretty much sums it all. :lol:

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin,
Hey- W/each Bashar vid I explore I'm finding he grows on you.Witty eccentric and damn good info. Haven't found out who his source is yet and how long he's been around but I've found "pearls
of wisdom" in the few vids I am able to view thus far. Taxing my rusty thinking. :lol:
As I get little more into his space and perceptions I'll understand his rationale for our present
incarnations. I have been asking that question for a long time. Perhaps I'll finally get some kind of an answer. :?:
wireman
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:Merlin,
Hey- W/each Bashar vid I explore I'm finding he grows on you.Witty eccentric and damn good info.
Yeah well, I consider myself a middle brainer, I go from left brainer, the logic and scientific type to right brainer who talk to people in the spiritual and energy healing realm and then I come back in the middle and draw my own conclusions.

At first Bashar to me was just another fraud, a guy who try to make a living by screwing the "naive happy hippies" as I call them with fake channeling but then the first video I saw from him literally blew my mind because it was scientific in nature but I have never heard of it explained it that way by the best scientist on the subject so I knew that this guy, fake or not, had access to some kick ass knowledge and then he started confirming pretty much all the weird ideas I had of the afterlife and karma and choosing our parents before birth etc so I watched 100s of 10 min clips with my "left brain fraud alert" turned on watching if the guy would stumble, be asked a question and not know the answer, etc.. and to my amazement, he was ALWAYS flawless so then I said "alright he passed the test" :lol: so now I don't doubt as much.

Here's the 1st video of him I saw on teleportation. Really cool stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb1u9zOPwiQ[/youtube]

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Dude, you got me addicted to Bashar. I slept to Bashar last night, and woke up this morning to play more Bashar videos on my smartphone. To talk about irony, I received a message in PI, who told me the exact same thing as Bashar on his video below. Except that he said that you can just take another body of yours in a parallel universe where you have everything you need. Heck, its all matching up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rty5l41_ ... LCOlZSsl54[/youtube]

As for conciousness, it is independent of the field. The field is the lowest form of energy, where holograms are created, and virtual particles form on to become real particles at times. I don't think that the field is God, but rather that there is conciousness which uses the field to project or power the hologram. Hence, our brain downloads everything, while we perceive and experience. However, I wonder if we are even allowed to change our hologram since we are not creating it, but rather the conciousness on the other side. That is why the brain knew before hand what to do before we consciously did it. That is where I am confused since Bashar talks about the physical reality as a dream. Yet, we give so much meaning to this dream.

Think about relationships, life, money, your job with IBM. All of this is perceived to have taken time, yet in reality there is no space time. You experience all of this at the same time. That is why I wonder if we can manifest right her, right now, the perfect relationship, money so you don't have to work, and a life which keeps switching from one adventure to adventure. Like Marcy (hahahaha) who can be nice, and so on. Hence we can live our own fairy tales and so on. However, that does not stop the conciousness on the other side who powered this hologram, and is the thinker and scripter.

As for collective conciousness, everyone in your hologram is a collective of you. They are there to either push you ahead, or help you experience. The more I communicate with you, the more I understand. I now know the true meaning of karma. Its all the beliefs and blocks that we were raised with to limit ourselves. Now that we know the truth, we can let go of our judgements, and false beliefs. The problem is that according to the author of the e-book, we simply let go and perceive or experience.
Apparently Bashar, or Darryl, can mix metaphors as well as I can! “You can all stop thinking you’re the one guiding the ship. You’re not. You are just looking at the road. You’re just experiencing the path….” – ship, road, path….
So let me say it this way: You are not the one driving the bus. Your Infinite I “hired” you – created you – to sit in the back of the bus and perceive and react and respond to the scenery as it goes by, and that’s all. But you haven’t done the best possible job at that either, since you’ve spent a lot of time up front trying to take the bus driver’s job away from him.
You do not create the scenery (your holographic experiences); you do not choose which scenery to look at; you do not decide what direction the bus will travel. All those jobs belong to the bus driver, your Infinite I.

Who am I not? You are not the bus driver. You are not the one creating your reality. You – on the same side of The Field as reality itself – have no power to create anything, as a matter of fact.

When you finally surrender and accept this fact, it should actually come as quite a relief. After all, we worked very hard while inside the movie theater to create our reality – a reality we wanted – thinking we did indeed drive the bus and were responsible to decide what direction it took and what scenery we would see; and, of course, it didn’t work. At least we didn’t create a reality we really wanted.

Now we can sit back and relax and enjoy the ride, allowing our Infinite I’s to do the driving and know our only job is to react and respond to the scenery – to the experiences that pop up in front of us. “Go Greyhound, and leave the driving to your Infinite I.”

A few people, when they first hear this, react angrily – almost violently – to the whole idea, thinking I’m suggesting they are nothing more than a puppet or a slave of their Infinite I, who pulls all the strings and the Player dances accordingly. Nothing could be further from the truth. That, in fact, would defeat the entire purpose of the game the Infinite I has created you to play, which is coming in the next chapter.

In order for the game to work for your Infinite I, you, as a Player, must always be free – must always have free will – not to choose or create which holographic experiences you have, but how you will react and respond to them. In fact, this is why you exist as a Player, to use your free will to choose your reactions and responses, and to experience the feelings associated with those reactions and responses. It’s the feelings the Infinite I wants from you; and if you didn’t have free will to choose your feelings, the whole point of the game would be moot.

So you are far from being a puppet or a slave, manipulated by some Infinite I you can’t see and are not even sure exists. You are an integral Player in the game, performing a valuable and unique service to your Infinite I. Think about it… if your Infinite I has to focus on driving the bus all the time, wouldn’t it make sense it would create a part of itself, a representative of itself, to sit in the back of the bus to be the one who could focus solely on the scenery, and then send the feelings from the reactions and responses to the scenery back to the Infinite I through a strong and constant connection?

Do you think the astronaut on the moon considers itself a puppet or slave of Mission Control? Do you think the right guard on the football team considers itself to be a puppet or slave of the quarterback? Do you think the trumpet player in the orchestra considers itself to be a puppet or slave of the conductor?
TheAstonMartian

On second thought, here are his four laws.
Number One: You exist. You can’t change that. Period.

Number Two: The one are all, the all are one.

Number Three: What you put out is what you get back.

Number Four: Everything changes except the first three laws.
I think Number Three is applicable to what we want to achieve. What you put out is what you get. Hence we are supposed to enjoy what we enjoy as long as it excites are and leads to true joy. That is why we use NAPS to get closer, and be there instead of trying to get there.

I just have a question. Does NAPS change your concious beliefs, or does it just change what you want to change? I still observe and I know that things are not the way I want them to be so I use NAPS.