2012 - What Do You Mean the 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Serris

Re: 2012 - What Do You Mean the 3rd Dimension Is Going Away?

Post by Serris »

Awesome info! :D
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin All you wonderful Guyz and Dolliez,

This does "explain" what is happening to me . Used to think this was Bravo Sierra. Now I know different.. Hippy Dippy or not :lol:

starting to make more sense now. Very glad you retrieved this archive..Seen other articles on this on the net and sloughed it off,

as just mere rhetoric. Now that I can actually feel and experience it ,as well and to see the looks on others as I interact w/them

is indeed priceless in a rather beatific way. I like it.. :D

wireman Looking forward to meeting you all on this upper dimension, damn starting to sound hippy dippy!! :lol: :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hey wireman,

Want to tell us what are you cleaning up here? Overall health or specific issues?

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin --Want to tell us what are you cleaning up here? Overall health or specific issues?
Now, just overall health, ,thanx for asking. What really piques my interest is this top of the head shitz, during the last week I have had

"pains" all over the scalp. :D Fascinating,as this is unfolding. Grudgingly releasing those old felings, I shit you not these are odd and foreign to me. Prior to this I was all like, ready to fight ,or get phuked attitude if need be
. Weird to associate these newfound attributes.
Nope no placebo crap.. Never expected any such feelings or sentiments as these, all out of character for me. :D Just waiting for more shitz to unfold. :o :o

I'd still fight if I have to, but , nothing presents itself, so! Some strange shitz coming down, these phuks may be on to something! :lol:

wireman Cheerz All :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:during the last week I have had "pains" all over the scalp.
Ever thought of doing a feel great line just on those scalp pains??? :?

"During this cleanup, all the pains related to my head are gone and I feel great 24/7".

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin-Ever thought of doing a feel great line just on those scalp pains??? :?
I did, thanx but they are fading just today, Still trying to take this all in..Revising my thinking,of these issues.Hope the phuk you don't consider me a hippy dippy, :lol: those days are over. Timely of you to run that archived article :D I would have wandered WTF was going on?? :D w/those pains. Dunno some rewiring?? Shitz is over my pay grade yet. :lol:

And yes, we (USA) are on life support w/the BS we have going on. :shock: :x

wireman Cheerz all :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:Hope the phuk you don't consider me a hippy dippy, :lol:
Yeah but the best people I have met are my right brainer "happy hippies" :lol: , they are the most fascinating people to talk to.

Bartlett and his parallel reality shifting and energy healing, and my friend Lyne who can see dead people and do energy healing too. They guys are the most fun to talk to. The left brainers are the boring ones.

The best one is in the middle. A hippie without science is boring and a scientist with a closed mind is even worse. :lol:

For me, the weirder the better. :lol:

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

and my friend Lyne who can see dead people and do energy healing too. These guys are the most fun to talk to. The left brainers are the boring ones.
I've seen deceased people as well, "War is Hell", :D :lol: Me boring?? Oh hell no.

"Talk of women" and how to be be PC-She is not "a screamer or a moaner" she is vocally appreciative.
She is not "easy" -She is" horizontally Accessible"

She is not a "Babe or a Chick" She is a "Breasted American"
She is not a"Two Bit Hooker"-She is a "low Cost Provider"-
She is not a"tramp" She is"Sexually Extroverted"

Wireman Cheerz Pioneerz. Must run,, avoiding all the bottles and cans thrown.. :lol: Off stage..