Welcome to all Bashar Fans :-)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to all Bashar Fans :-)

Post by Merlin »

The diagram he's talking about is this one and it didn't work for me to look at it and his holotopic "lite Brite" meditation either.

Maybe it will work for you though. :?

Good luck,

Merlin
hopeinfuture

Post by hopeinfuture »

Merlin wrote:
Maybe it will work for you though. :?

Good luck,

Merlin

I am not using it. I believe that negative beliefs can be removed from our SM and be replaced by positive and that that can be achieved through NAPs. I find amusing though the part where he talks about the tricks played by our negative beliefs and their resistance. I think that it is similar to what we experience here when we are in the process of removing them, i.e. physical and psychological symptoms, which of course we have in control because we add the “safely” line! I hope I am not out of line here by saying that we are doing it the "easy" way. :SupNap:
justz

Post by justz »

I really like this one! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbqERGO5Yco[/youtube]
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

That seizure inducing Holotope meditation didn't work for me either. I watched the whole series "Negative Brick Walls & Beliefs", and it worked for about a day before I fell back into my old habits. Limiting beliefs in my SM, I suppose.

Also I found Elan's book at the Essassani Library for all you Bashar fans who want to read something along the same lines. I'm finding myself more drawn to the Elan material simply because I feel he explains things more clearly, but his and Bashar's notes on creating our reality are pretty much the same.

Elan - Your Power on a Plate
http://essassanilibrary.wordpress.com/2 ... n-a-plate/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Haven't gone into Elan's videos yet but if he is like Bashar then we will get vague and global concepts about parallel reality but nothing too specific on how to change those limiting beliefs and acquire positive beliefs.

I am still waiting for a video from Bashar to show us how to change a limiting belief and that is a bit sad because we have to do our own research here as pioneers and work almost blindfolded.

Merlin
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

Yeah there's nothing specific about changing beliefs (the same technique as Bashar), but I find he just explains things clearer and gives you a different view on certain things. He talks about decisions (i.e. you are always in each moment deciding to be something) and actions a lot. I find his way of turning negative situations into positive ones to be better than Bashar's explanation of it, which I find helps with ordinary/everyday situations and not looking at every bump in the road as a negative thing in your life.
Merlin wrote: I am still waiting for a video from Bashar to show us how to change a limiting belief and that is a bit sad because we have to do our own research here as pioneers and work almost blindfolded.
According to the book, we already KNOW everything but "learning/dis-covering" is just a way of removing the blindfold and showing ourselves what we already know. And Elan says that is the point of coming here to Earth. We forget 99.99% of what we actually are to experience linear time & space in a physical environment, to experience that small 0.1%.

Elan does mention negative/limiting subconscious beliefs a few times, but you're right, no concrete way to remove them.
Maybe that's the point. Can't have the human-grey aliens doing all the work for us now, can we? ;)

It's funny, the other day I put up an old photo of myself and a friend from school, and I had a feeling she would comment about my appearance on it. 30 minutes later she writes on it how beautiful I look. Made me laugh. Why do we make manifesting "bigger" things more complicated, when everything is energy and essentially as easy to manifest as a simple comment on a picture... But then again I have a feeling Bashar/Elan would tell me the belief that it's more complicated is the very thing that is keeping it more complicated. :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dr_Scully wrote:I have a feeling Bashar/Elan would tell me the belief that it's more complicated is the very thing that is keeping it more complicated. :roll:
Yeah right and of course no step by step method on how to remove that belief. :roll:

I like Bashar and Abraham but I have gathered a lot of anger with them too because of this lack of details. I mean give me a break, can we literally change our lives by watching a lite bright screen for 15 minutes every 2-3 months when there is a a new seminar? :?

Anyway, nothing wrong about finding new guides and new technique but you know me hehe... without SOLID RESULTS I don't really care and don't even want to waste my time on them.

Merlin
beingchange

Post by beingchange »

:shock: What did I just stumbled upon?! I never watched Bashar's video but just saw some now and the guy is on point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM3VP7Tn0OQ[/youtube]

Whilst watching this I remembered what Edward Snowden did and his leaks on the NSA. :shock: