Bashar on the vibration of human beings

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Bashar on the vibration of human beings

Post by Merlin »

Wow! I'm still stunned. :shock:

Ever since I started reading about the Law of Attraction back in 1991, I wanted to know the vibration of a human being in Hertz or cycles per seconds because the LOA states that you must match a specific vibration to come in resonance with the parallel reality where you have you goal.

In other words, if you don't have your goal and want to manifest something, you are in a much lower vibration than the vibration where you have your goal so you had to raise your vibration but since there are no "vibration meters" that we can plug on our body to know at which vibration we are now and at which vibration we need to be in to attract our goal this question of finding specifically at which frequency we were always buggled my mind.

In this video, Bashar talks about the vibration that a person has as he moves from 1 altered state to the next.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk51-gbcecQ[/youtube]

What attracted my interest was that at the beginning, Bashar told the guy he was currently at 163,000 Hz and then he moved during his 4 tests to well over 170,000 where he said that it was the vibration he was at to do an out of body experience (OBE) way up in the (astral plane which is a way higher vibration than what we must be in to manifest something in this lower physical plane.

This video tells me 2 things:

1- That if the guy went from 163,000 to well over 180,000 in a matter of SECONDS that humans can reach QUICKLY the vibration of what we want so all the talk about "it takes time to raise our vibration" is just crap.

2- It also means that to manifest something, we don't need to reach a vibration above 170,000 so our SM shouldn't have to struggle a lot to make us reach the vibration of having our goal which should be between 100,000 and 170,000.

Cheers,

Merlin
James Sawyer

Re: Bashar on the vibration of human beings

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: This video tells me 2 things:

1- That if the guy went from 163,000 to well over 180,000 in a matter of SECONDS that humans can reach QUICKLY the vibration of what we want so all the talk about "it takes time to raise our vibration" is just crap.

2- It also means that to manifest something, we don't need to reach a vibration above 170,000 so our SM shouldn't have to struggle a lot to make us reach the vibration of having our goal which should be between 100,000 and 170,000.
:shock:

I think we are finally realizing that step-wise, cleanse-first, build up vibrations, etc. may be all bunk. But where do we go from here to make our SM shift us to the vibrations of what we want? How in the world do we imagine, visualize, sense, or envision a manifested goal through NAPs? Now that we know about the 30-day programming of SM, is there a step we are missing from newly programmed belief ---> creative ability (in a matter of seconds) ---> manifested reality?

So many questions.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:Now that we know about the 30-day programming of SM, is there a step we are missing from newly programmed belief ---> creative ability (in a matter of seconds) ---> manifested reality?
The answer is in your question my friend... ;)

It's either after 30 days of conditioning (though NAPs) or 15 minutes of intense conditioning (with emotions :roll: of course) during the day as explained below in video #2.

Yes we can jump to a higher vibration in a matter of seconds BUT he didn't stay in those high vibration levels very long, he came right back down otherwise he would have done an OBE while talking to Bashar. :lol:

Manifesting doesn't seem to be only about reaching a vibration but mostly about STAYING at that vibration long enough to see the reality change around you.

Remember the "Rubber Band Effect"? I reached the vibration of making $10,000/month but after about 2 years, the vibration came back down again to where I started. So again, reaching is one thing but staying or maintaining the vibration is another.

As for reaching the new vibration, we know it takes a few seconds as demonstrated above in the video but in this one done in 2009, Bashar mentions that by focusing on this frequency for 15 minutes, it changes the neuro pathways of the brain and when this is done, the brains starts to emit a new frequency, the frequency that we want to be in to manifest our goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7ujsly-B_w[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5smxePwgFow[/youtube]

Again, that doesn't mean the brain will stay forever at that new vibration, chances are, after some time, the Rubber Band Effect will kick in and bring you back unless you replay the NAP to bring it back to that new neuro pathway which is what I recommend we do every 3-6 months.

So it takes seconds to shift from 1 frequency to another one. It doesn't broadcast that new frequency unless your brain was conditioned for at least 15 minutes during the day (or 30 days with NAPs) and even when it start broadcasting the new frequency, the Rubber Band Effect can always kick in if you have old beliefs and bring your brain to broadcast that old low vibration that you had in the beginning and that is why you need to replay the NAP so that it stays LONGER at that new vibration.

After a while, the brain's new neuro pathway will solidify and you will maintain that new vibration for years to come.

Follow me so far?

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This thread should be reviewed I think now that we know about the 30 day process.

The "Reach & Maintain" lines were maybe not so far off after all... :?

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3575" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: Manifesting doesn't seem to be only about reaching a vibration but mostly about STAYING at that vibration long enough to see the reality change around you.
:shock:This is the concept most challenging to integrate into my old world views about the concreteness of our perceived reality.
Merlin wrote: Remember the "Rubber Band Effect"? I reached the vibration of making $10,000/month but after about 2 years, the vibration came back down again to where I started. So again, reaching is one thing but staying or maintaining the vibration is another.
This the crux of things, it seems, and your $10,000/month experience is a testament. The 15 minute emotion (I will echo your :roll: because I suck at emotions too) one is fascinating. For some odd reason, I have this belief that the longer it takes to create a new belief in the SM, the stronger/longer lasting it will be which is obviously rubbish. My CM is grappling with the 15-min (or seconds!) needed to change vibration.
Merlin wrote: Follow me so far?
I think I do. I just need to think more and watch these videos :? But thank you for the topic. This is really challenging my thinking. Damn, I wish I were a right brainer :lol:
sweetwater

Post by sweetwater »

Wow! This is a great video very informative. So just to be clear, when awake we need to focus and visualize and really feel the emotions for 15 mins. (Kinda like in a meditative state) straight, but in NAP it would take 30 days is that right? SO about this visualization, do I need to do this on a daily basis?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

sweetwater wrote:So just to be clear, when awake we need to focus and visualize and really feel the emotions for 15 mins. (Kinda like in a meditative state) straight, but in NAP it would take 30 days is that right?
Right.
sweetwater wrote:SO about this visualization, do I need to do this on a daily basis?
I don't know. :?

Merlin
sweetwater

Post by sweetwater »

Hey Merlin. I just have a question. With Bashar he reccomends that you focus on a vibration for 15 minutes staright. However I have found one on your older threads about the blue glass I think about Ester hicks? ( I am not sure though :oops: ) There it is stated that you focus on a though, pure though of the thing you want to manifest for just 17 seconds. The question is, which one is true? the 15 mins. max or the 17 seconds?

....hmmm maybe you should focus on a though for a minimum of 17 seconds and if still you still feel that you are in that vibration you could go as far as 15 minutes?? :D
Benjamin

Post by Benjamin »

17 seconds of pure focus is enough for LOA to kick in, in the form of thoughts of the subject that will suddenly appear in your mind. You will begin to think more thoughts that are on that level of vibration. I

You see, the manifestation of the focusing is not only in the physical materialization of it. Before that, other "vibrational matches appear", from my experience it usually goes like this :

1. First manifestation - the emotion. Our emotions are our way of feeling what vibration we are offering, and when we change the vibration, the emotion changes. This is immediate.
2. Second manifestation - thoughts that come to you. Ideas. After a bit of practice it's obvious that these thoughts couldn't come into our minds had we not made the effort to focus ourselves in a new vibration. When we are "aligned", we tap in to the infinite wisdom of the higher mind, and we download thoughts from it. This takes at least 17 seconds.
3. Third manifestation - small incidents and circumstances appearing around you. Like the blue glass that was discussed. You start seeing things that relate to your desire everywhere. You see all kinds of opportunities present - maybe not the best right now, but things ARE moving. You can even feel that it's on the way. This is in my opinion the most exciting stage. Our SM filters out 99.9999% of our external world, and shows us only what is relevant according to our belief system, and now it is showing us more and more things that relate to the things we want, because of the focus of energy. I believe that at least 68 seconds of pure focus (not an easy thing at all) are required for this to occur.
4. Forth manifestation - the physical manifestation itself.

By the way, there is another way, the way of letting go completely. It won't come as fast, but if the subject is really hard to work on, you can wait for a while, and you really do have faith - then just let go and live your most exciting life. The desire will come.
"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."
Philippians 4:12
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

sweetwater wrote:There it is stated that you focus on a though, pure though of the thing you want to manifest for just 17 seconds. The question is, which one is true? the 15 mins. max or the 17 seconds?
Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing when I heard about the 15 min from Bashar. :shock:

Yeah you are right, this idea is not new in my head, I found a conversation as early as the 28 aug 2009 which was "3 days" after I have opened this forum. :lol:

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So which one is true right?

Well...both! :shock: :D Here's what I think...

Abraham says that the LOA starts working after 17 seconds of pure focus. However, during those 17 seconds, the brain still has the same neuro pathways. It's only after focusing for 15 minutes that the brain starts rewiring and then, you don't need to focus on your goal to reach that wanted new vibration because the brain has shifted its neuro pathways so that it will tune yourself to that new vibration ON ITS OWN kinda like an automatic pilot.

You see the difference?

In other words, after 17 seconds of focus the LOA starts but if you stop focusing, the vibration you send goes back to the old one but if you continue for 15 min during the day or 30 days at night with a NAP, the brain will rewire itself and make you maintain that new vibration WITHOUT the need for you to focus on it everyday for 17 secs.

Remember what Wendy Kennedy said, reaching the right vibration is one thing, MAINTAINING IT is another and where we most fail at this LOA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPAIQ6jy1e8[/youtube]

Just my 2 cents

Merlin