New concepts by Bashar

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: New concepts by Bashar

Post by Merlin »

Hi Osterbrunnen and welcome to our board.
Osterbrunnen wrote:You have to forgive everyone around you who you previously blamed for the bad things, and just accept that you allowed it all to happen. When you can do that, you'll start to see your own beliefs. Then you can appreciate them, appreciate what you learned from them, and then say goodbye to them. Let yourself know that you don't need those beliefs anymore. You can have new ones.
:shock:

Oh my :?

Don't want to be rude but you sure have A LOT to learn about beliefs my friend based on what you said.

I'm sure you know by now what Bashar mentions which is that we create our reality based on our beliefs right? Now, if this is true and changing our beliefs is "so easy" then let me ask you this question.

- Do you have the body and the health that you want?
- Are you totally financially independent?
- Have you found and are you on love with your Soulmate right now?

You see, the reason why I started this forum (not the Bashar one but the Subconscious Mind forum) is because after over 20 years of research on the Law of Attraction, I haven't found a person who have REALLY mastered this art of changing beliefs.

I constantly see and hear those "LOA gurus" say what you said that changing beliefs is soooooo easy but yet, when you look at them, they are always either too old, too overweight, have cancer or don't look too healthy, are single or have to sell books, DVDs and Cruise Ship Seminars on the LOA to make a living proving to me that they don't know what they are talking and are just "repeating" what they have learned in a book, a seminar or Youtube video.

Can't wait to hear you on how you have mastered the LOA to finally have the life that you want by applying your easy belief changing method.

Cheers,

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

Actually, I believe that gratitude and forgiveness are two very important emotions.
That's why I'll do the gratitude exercises in Rhonda Byrnes book "The Magic" starting at day one, tomorrow (I previously got to day 16)

I think I said that already in another thread, Merlin, but what's up with that soulmate-thing? Maybe some people (like me) just wanna have some fun, for now... what's with them, haven't they mastered the LOA then?
And yeah, ain't having that much fun as I'd like too, that's for sure xD... but still...

And what's so bad about selling: books, dvds, seminars on the LOA?
In the end it is just a way to earn money, and if they can do that, it at least shows they've mastered the LOA to some degree.
And if they really enjoy it and love it, why not...
"I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them" ~ Bruce Lipton
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:what's up with that soulmate-thing?
Good point because I also don't want to find my soulmate right away, I kinda like the single life but at least it's MY CHOICE and not everybody are like me, most people would prefer to be in love.
Mateo wrote:And what's so bad about selling: books, dvds, seminars on the LOA?
It's what I call "Hope Marketing". They just don't sell you one book on how to manifest the life you want but what's funny is that the next year they arrive with book #2 and #3 the following year. :roll:

I mean how many 250 page books do they really need to explain to people how to manifest their dream life? 4? 5? 6?...a little cruise ship seminar with that? It's only $3,999 you know. ;)

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

Merlin wrote: It's what I call "Hope Marketing". They just don't sell you one book on how to manifest the life you want but what's funny is that the next year they arrive with book #2 and #3 the following year. :roll:

I mean how many 250 page books do they really need to explain to people how to manifest their dream life so that they won't have to buy all those books and go to next year's seminar.
Understood.
I think it has to do with environment, because it get's you inspired after reading a good book, or being at a seminar for some days. Like Wallace D. Wattles points out in his book The Science of Getting Rich: Men should have the money to buy books and time to read/study them.
Just take me: There are certain books that I almost read everyday (not from cover to cover but a chapter here and there) like As A Men Thinketh and You²

But I agree, that some really seem to write "too" much books :/...
Sometimes it makes sense, though, like when you awareness shifted or you discovered something new.
"I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them" ~ Bruce Lipton
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:I think it has to do with environment, because it get's you inspired after reading a good book, or being at a seminar for some days. Like Wallace D. Wattles points out in his book The Science of Getting Rich: Men should have the money to buy books and time to read/study them.
Sure I'm not against books but "SERIES" of books to achieve the same goal??? There's something dead wrong here. :?

Besides, why can't they just dump their book into PDF format like I did with mine and let people download and read it for FREE on their website hmmm?

Merlin
Osterbrunnen

Post by Osterbrunnen »

Well, actually, I'm doing pretty well on all those counts. You may not want to hear this, but...

1) I'm 5'9", blonde, 27 years old, thin, with big hazel eyes and I wear glasses, but I like them. No health issues... though I have had some in the past. My boobs could be bigger, but I just think of it as "the sport edition" of the female body. :D
2) I work for a Fortune 500 company as a data analyst and make over 50K/yr. I love my job. It's like doing puzzles everyday. Brain teasers. And the people are great. We're constantly joking around, or doing things like the Zombie Run (a 5K run where we dressed as zombies), or the next big thing is the "We Survived The End" party (held the night of Dec. 21). I have a really cute house, a brand new Prius, and in general I just don't worry about money. When I need it, it comes to me. An Australian tax rebate ($4K), a bank account I forgot I had (with a random $700 in it), a relocation package when I got the job in the US... It wasn't always this way. I spent a long time stressing over it, and I was unemployed for 6 months and horribly depressed. But that was then. I've changed, and so has my reflection.
3) I met my "soul mate" when I was 15 and he was 16. We met online, because we both had interesting livejournal "blogs" (they weren't called that then). We kept in contact off and on for ten years, and three years ago he came to visit for three months. He's from Australia, and I've just gotten back from spending 2 years over there. We're engaged now, and when he wraps things up over there, he'll join me here.

My life is pretty good, and it's got a lot to go with forgiving myself, letting go, and starting fresh with new ideas. I'm not exactly saying it's easy to do. It's sort of like learning to drive a stick shift. It's hard to get into first gear without stalling, but pretty soon, shifting is easy. :D (HA! I'm so punnny!) :geek: But don't be too hard on the people who sell stuff about changing beliefs and haven't yet mastered it. They say the best way to learn is to teach.

Though! I definitely don't think that I have all the answers. I'm a young one, and all. I just feel like I've discovered my ikigai lately... to learn, and sometimes to help other people do it, too. But that's not my day job, and I don't pretend to be an expert.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Osterbrunnen wrote:Well, actually, I'm doing pretty well on all those counts. You may not want to hear this, but...

1) I'm 5'9", blonde, 27 years old, thin, with big hazel eyes and I wear glasses, but I like them. No health issues... though I have had some in the past. My boobs could be bigger, but I just think of it as "the sport edition" of the female body. :D
2) I work for a Fortune 500 company as a data analyst and make over 50K/yr. I love my job. It's like doing puzzles everyday. Brain teasers. And the people are great. We're constantly joking around, or doing things like the Zombie Run (a 5K run where we dressed as zombies), or the next big thing is the "We Survived The End" party (held the night of Dec. 21). I have a really cute house, a brand new Prius, and in general I just don't worry about money. When I need it, it comes to me. An Australian tax rebate ($4K), a bank account I forgot I had (with a random $700 in it), a relocation package when I got the job in the US... It wasn't always this way. I spent a long time stressing over it, and I was unemployed for 6 months and horribly depressed. But that was then. I've changed, and so has my reflection.
3) I met my "soul mate" when I was 15 and he was 16. We met online, because we both had interesting livejournal "blogs" (they weren't called that then). We kept in contact off and on for ten years, and three years ago he came to visit for three months. He's from Australia, and I've just gotten back from spending 2 years over there. We're engaged now, and when he wraps things up over there, he'll join me here.

My life is pretty good, and it's got a lot to go with forgiving myself, letting go, and starting fresh with new ideas. I'm not exactly saying it's easy to do. It's sort of like learning to drive a stick shift. It's hard to get into first gear without stalling, but pretty soon, shifting is easy. :D (HA! I'm so punnny!) :geek: But don't be too hard on the people who sell stuff about changing beliefs and haven't yet mastered it. They say the best way to learn is to teach.

Though! I definitely don't think that I have all the answers. I'm a young one, and all. I just feel like I've discovered my ikigai lately... to learn, and sometimes to help other people do it, too. But that's not my day job, and I don't pretend to be an expert.
Ok so you're a cute blonde with your soulmate and doing $50K a year. That's good but the question I have for you is "how much of all this is DIRECTLY resulting from your LOA technique"?

Were you ugly or brown hair before your LOA technique? Did you go from broke to that $50K by attracting the job you have now by doing your LOA technique? Were you single BEFORE doing your LOA technique?

For example, members here changed their brown hair to blond hair. Another found her dream job through her LOA technique. I did a NAP in 2007 to find a job at IBM and 3 months later, IBM called me. I also went from broke to make well over $100K also using a NAP.

I don't mean to show off but how much of your look and fortune and love life are resulting from CHANGING those beliefs like we did here because there are A LOT of cute blonde girls in love who found a good job WITHOUT doing any LOA techniques. They just met their BF at school by pure luck, attracted their high paying job because they simply applied to this job one day and they are cute today because they were always cute to begin with.

What we want here is to go from A (ex: poor or overweight or ugly or sick) to B (rich, sexy and healthy) AFTER doing a LOA technique.

Hope you see my point.

Merlin
Osterbrunnen

Post by Osterbrunnen »

Merlin wrote:
What we want here is to go from A (ex: poor or overweight or ugly or sick) to B (rich, sexy and healthy) AFTER doing a LOA technique.

Hope you see my point.

Merlin
[/quote]

Well, I don't really see your point, no. You're saying that my beliefs about belief are less valid because you think maybe I haven't been fat or sick or homeless or poor... But I don't think it's about that. It's about using attraction to bring good things into your life. Those pretty girls who met sweet hearts in high school and just happened to find great jobs.... THOSE are the people you want to STUDY. Because they do it without even knowing that they do it. I guarantee, if you asked them how they do it, they would shrug and say, "I dunno. You just go after what you want?" And that's really the secret to this whole thing, I think. Forget being whatever you think you are and define yourself differently. They define themselves as worthy, beautiful, and ready for good things. It doesn't matter if they never were ugly or poor. They never believed that they had to go through that, is all. You can't really hate somebody for not wanting to go through that stuff. But really, like Jung, we need to be studying the healthy people - not just the sick ones.

I'm not one of those girls, but I'll take it as a compliment! Thank you! :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Osterbrunnen wrote:Well, I don't really see your point, no.
:shock: Really?
Osterbrunnen wrote:You're saying that my beliefs about belief are less valid because you think maybe I haven't been fat or sick or homeless or poor...
Yes of course. It's the people who have made the change that leaves clues and NOT the ones that already have it all and don't have a clue how they got there.
Osterbrunnen wrote:Those pretty girls who met sweet hearts in high school and just happened to find great jobs.... THOSE are the people you want to STUDY.
And I do my dear, I do or I should say I DID. Those are really easy to study because they have a nice reality because they have nice beliefs and they have nice beliefs because their parents have gave them those nice beliefs and their parents have got them form their parents and so on.

You see, that was easy. Study's over school is out. :lol: :lol: :SupNap:

Here's Bruce Lipton on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGi8KFraN-U[/youtube]

Now if you have been studying the LOA, there's nothing new about it. The question now becomes HOW to change the CURRENT beliefs that you have so that YOU TOO can have nice beliefs and attract what those cute and rich girls have.

The REAL FUN begins when you start studying the "LOA Experts" about how to change those old beliefs to have new positive ones. As I was discussing with Mateo, Dr. Lipton may have found that beliefs can change our DNA but what he fails to explain in details is HOW do we change our beliefs in our SM.

Study the wealthy to find that they have been brainwashed positive beliefs like "Money is good and you can help and give to the people you want to help" is easy to find and the same thing with poor people who have been brainwashed negative beliefs like "money is the root of all evil" are also easy to find. It's the Un-brainwashing of the negative beliefs and the re-brainwashing of the positive beliefs that's the tricky part in the LOA.

This is what I'm studying here and what impresses me is NOT those who didn't have a clue how they got those positive beliefs but those who managed to Un-brainwash and then re-brainwash their Subconscious Mind with the positive belief to FINALLY attract what they wanted. Now THOSE are interesting but they are hard to find let me tell you that hehe because to me, they all have important flaws that could have been EASILY fixed is they would have REALLY mastered the LOA so even the experts are not so experts anymore. :?

Merlin
Osterbrunnen

Post by Osterbrunnen »

I think, maybe the trick is to fake it until you make it.

You look in the mirror and don't like what you see.
A normal reaction is "Yuck. I look horrible."
The preferred reaction is "Self, you look beautiful."
And you won't believe it, you'll know that you're just being silly, but that doesn't matter.
Just keep saying it and walking away from the mirror.
Say it and quit caring whether it's true or not.
Over time, it will happen.
One day, you'll look in the mirror and think, "Holy crap."