New concepts by Bashar

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Osterbrunnen

Re: New concepts by Bashar

Post by Osterbrunnen »

A HUGE part of it is not caring whether it's true or not.

Look at your bank account and say, "I have a sh*t ton of money. I can't possibly spend all of this money."
Even if it's running on "E" and your conscious mind knows you're gonna struggle to pay your bills this month.
That doesn't matter. It will all work out.
Keep saying, "Hot dang, there's a lot of money in there."
Then quit caring whether it's true or not.
Let it go.
Play a game with yourself.
Want it, and think it would be fun to have all that money.
You don't have to go out and spend like a crazy person...
Just keep telling yourself that you are looking at more money than you know how to spend.

... But always keep in mind that you don't really care whether it's true or not.

It's like holding fine sand. You can keep it in the palm of your hand, but if you try to hold it too tightly, it will slip out between your fingers.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Osterbrunnen wrote:The preferred reaction is "Self, you look beautiful." And you won't believe it, you'll know that you're just being silly, but that doesn't matter.

I disagree, I think it DOES MATTER, in fact that's the whole point of my 20+ years research to believe all our crazy goals we are setting. In fact the number 1 reason why so many people on LOA forums are bitching about The Secret is because they did the ASK, BELIEVE AND THEN RECEIVE but they hit a wall regarding the BELIEVING part.

Anyone can ASK about a wish and anyone can RECEIVE but VERY FEW can actually believe that their lottery ticket is actually "THE WINNING TICKET". They may think or wish or intent or hope but they don't BELIEVE.
Osterbrunnen wrote:One day, you'll look in the mirror and think, "Holy crap."
Yeah like Abeliever did for her nose shape.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 2212#p2212" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Osterbrunnen wrote:Keep saying, "Hot dang, there's a lot of money in there."
:lol: :lol:

You sound like a LOA beginner here. Do yourself a favor and download and read my free ebook. ;)

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers,

Merlin
Osterbrunnen

Post by Osterbrunnen »

Merlin wrote: Anyone can ASK about a wish and anyone can RECEIVE but VERY FEW can actually believe that their lottery ticket is actually "THE WINNING TICKET". They may think or wish or intent or hope but they don't BELIEVE.
The lottery is a great example! Most people don't really want to win the lottery. Most people who play are poor, right? And they're already hugely afraid of money. They're just mad at the world. Those beliefs are stronger than the one that hopes for a better life. And you see a lot of lottery winners have horrible things happen to them... and it's because they felt like they had it coming.

It's really a great example! There are so many people who play because they want to feel cheated, and they can't let themselves know. And others who play because they think it might solve all their problems, but they don't really want all their problems solved because then life would be too easy and they'd be bored. There are others who play because they want to hope for a better life, but it ends there and they don't really want a better life (just the hope of one). And others who want to prove to themselves that the odds are impossible and they'll have to go to work tomorrow no matter what. But the point is - there are hardly any people out there who really want to win the lottery. Lots of people want the money, or think they do, but they don't see themselves walking into the lottery offices and getting their picture taken and talking to reporters and dealing with lawyers and accountants and long-lost friends that pop up out of nowhere to profess their devotion. They don't want all that, they just want to not have to worry about money anymore. And the thing is - they can already do that, if they want to. Just ... stop worrying about it. It is what it is. When you feel yourself starting to worry about money, just shut that down. Don't panic.

Fear is the polar opposite of love, but both of those poles are magnetic. You just get one end of the metal or the other. So you have to make your loves stronger than your fears.

.... I'm not actually a beginner. It's my blue hair, isn't it? I'd love to download your ebook, though.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Osterbrunnen wrote:When you feel yourself starting to worry about money, just shut that down. Don't panic.

Fear is the polar opposite of love, but both of those poles are magnetic. You just get one end of the metal or the other. So you have to make your loves stronger than your fears.

.... I'm not actually a beginner. It's my blue hair, isn't it? I'd love to download your ebook, though.
No, it's not about your blue hair (which is kinda cute to be honest but that's another story), it's what you say abut the LOA. You talk like what I call my "Happy Hippie Friends". :lol:

They are super spiritual, they love Bashar and energy healing stuff, they all think about love & light and huggin each other all the time, they tell you that the LOA is simple and you need to simply stop worrying about the fear because it's low vibration and you need to feel happy and raise your vibration by filling your heart with love and then you will attract all that you want. But when you look at them, they are pretty much all broke, don't have the love life that they would like to have and their bodies well... let's not even go there. ;)

They are missing MAJOR key elements about the LOA like the filtration power of The Doorman, the lack of discipline needed to affect the SM and the major importance of our old limiting beliefs.

This ain't your average LOA forum, here it's more like a private club dedicated not to beginners but people who not only have heard about the LOA but to those who are REALLY determined to master it and are willing to test the cutting edge of research on all the latest LOA techniques out there.

Like I said, download and read my free ebook, learn about The Doorman and then come back to chat with us about the LOA.

Merlin
Ionian

Post by Ionian »

Hey Merlin and OsterBrunnen,

because I've been following this thread pretty closely I can say that I've seen some key things that you both may concur.

Merlin, I think what OsterBrunnen is saying particularly about the fake-it till you make it part is that she may get into a mindset that with so many repetitions and focused thought patterns it is easier for her to trigger the emotions of "having already" what she wants. It's a way of detachment when you don't really care about when something happens and in what way.

OsterBrunnen, Merlin and several of us in the forum have indeed established that the thought on its own doesn't do a lot as it doesn't have a lot of power (that is magnetic power -- on a scientific level). On the other hand, emotions have more magnetic power but for many left brainers it is much more difficult to replicate them in combination with the same desire consistently. Either way it all comes down to thought patterns combined with emotional patterns that WE define as the frame of mind and those in turn manifest the experiences for us.

The LOA is always at work. It's just a matter of how fast we want it to manifest for us and with what degree of certainty (bc to many of us, uncertainty causes us fear) whereas for others they embrace it.

I think that the connection with the higher mind is what actuates the experiences but our thought/emotional patterns (beliefs) are how we communicate what is to be experienced...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

andreasValeriusa wrote:Merlin, I think what OsterBrunnen is saying particularly about the fake-it till you make it part is that she may get into a mindset that with so many repetitions and focused thought patterns it is easier for her to trigger the emotions of "having already" what she wants.
Oh sure don't worry, I knew what she meant alright, I mean come on, we've heard it many times on this forum in the past 3 years.

All I'm saying is that when you talk about a LOA technique that you use during the day (ex: Reading affirmations, visualizing, imagining your dream life, etc...) you have to pass through the Doorman thought filtration and the only way to bypass that sucker is like you said, using LOTS and LOTS of repetitions and when you say repetitions, you say SUPER discipline and when you say discipline you ALWAYS end up with people quitting because they will do what they need to do for a week or 2 but then they will stop doing it everyday of the week and then it becomes a burden to have to stop doing what you are doing to do your LOA session. After 3-4 weeks they don't see any results and they give up. :roll:

That's why I'm so sick of those "old LOA techniques" that are discussed over and over and over again on most LOA forums and see that people are NOT manifesting the life that they want (or very few of them), that I get tired and tell them to read my ebook so that they finally catch up with us and learn about The Doorman and the lack of repetition due to the lack of discipline so that's why I push NAPs so much because I kNOW that even pushing a darn PLAY button on an Mp3 player will be something that some people lack the discipline to do and if you can't do that then you can forget about your dreams, you are going nowhere.

As you know my research is not just about finding a working LOA technique because most of them out there work but they lack discipline and my job is to find the technique that is the simplest one of all so that the majority of people attract their goals. So "feeling as if you already have what you want" today I would say "No thank you" despite all the threads that I made in the forum not so long ago.

Merlin
cld111

Post by cld111 »

Hi There -

I did an internet search on Google to see if I could find some forums discussing Bashar (because I'm in love with an alien :lol: ) and I saw this conversation. I had to register just so I could come in and comment about this:
I'm sure you know by now what Bashar mentions which is that we create our reality based on our beliefs right? Now, if this is true and changing our beliefs is "so easy" then let me ask you this question.

- Do you have the body and the health that you want?
- Are you totally financially independent?
- Have you found and are you on love with your Soulmate right now?
I think when you ask these questions, you're not only missing the point of the majority of Abe's and Bashar's teaching, but you're missing the point of life. It's like Abe says - we NEVER get it done. Let's say you check all of those things off the list up there. You have a perfect body, a perfect relationship and all the money in the world. Ta da. OK, that's it, life is done now. Everything is perfect.

No. That's not what happens. There will be another list. So does that mean Law of Attraction doesn't work? Because all of a sudden, life isn't perfect anymore because you have new choices, you have a new list? No, it just means you have a new list! Because you can never get it done. Now you have new beliefs to change and deal with. It's just a part of the ride of life!

It's also about perspective. My life IS perfect right now. Because I choose to see it that way. Some days I choose to see it as a pain in the butt. I usually see the world as beautiful. Some days when it's raining and the news is all bad, I hate the world. I choose it though. I choose what I see.

I read in another post that you want to find the secret formula to get what you want 100% of the time without fail. I mean, what would be the fun in that? That's basically what happens when we're dead, right? The fun of life is the ride, the journey. The wanting of something first and then seeing how it comes into your life.

I understand your left brain logical thinking though. Because I do also get stuck in the "I want to believe that I can have XYZ so that I can have XYZ, so why can't I believe it??? And why won't it come????" I get stuck in that a lot. I think you refer to it as a door. I sometimes see myself as just being able to open that door. Why can't I just open the door to allow the belief? I believe I can, so why can't I? So, seriously, I get it. Even though I'm a right-brained hippy. :lol:

But again, we never get it done. We're always learning, expanding. We don't have to change every belief this instant.

Thanks for letting me jump into your debate. :)
Ionian

Post by Ionian »

My friend,

The whole point of this forum is not a contest on who gets the body, money, and relationships they want. The point of this forum is for people to experience what they always wanted but couldn't do so because of limiting beliefs in their subconscious mind. It's matter of beliefs that define what we go through in life, so why not find ourselves a way that will align us to a universe where we have manifested the desired experiences? All we are doing is individual research and sharing results...

After all, when we attain a goal/experience; we can always work on other beliefs to help manifest other situations and opportunities.
That's how we learn and expand in the long run...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

cld111 wrote:we NEVER get it done. Let's say you check all of those things off the list up there. You have a perfect body, a perfect relationship and all the money in the world. Ta da. OK, that's it, life is done now. Everything is perfect.
When did I say that I wanted every thing to be perfect?

Here, read this...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 378#p12378" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin