transforming belief and comfort zone

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Ebennett

Re: transforming belief and comfort zone

Post by Ebennett »

Right thats the beauty of it. Personally Im learning about getting a grasp on the ascension and DNA transformation thats were more of my excitement is at but it seems to be a waiting game. I am integrating my beliefs to prepare for the splitting. Cant wait for the more positive world ill be shifting too. Were supposedly ESP abilities will be enhanced. Stepping out of my comfort zone gradually seems to do the trick for changing belief.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ebennett wrote:the ascension and DNA transformation thats were more of my excitement
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABwrgIhkr28[/youtube]

Merlin
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

Merlin wrote:
Ebennett wrote:Bashar says find out the beliefe that is causing you to act the way you are and find the point of paradox so you can change that belief. And also to find out what you would need to believe in order for you act the way you prefer. Ive never heard him say anything about comfort zone it seems stepping out of your comfort zone is a much easier way to go about it, any opinions?
Yeah I know what you mean. As I said in another thread, as much as I love Bashar's teachings, I have to say that he really disappointed me regarding how to really change your beliefs.

What he means by "the point of paradox" is that you deal with ONE energy field but beliefs can sometimes redirect that energy to make it feel like you are pushing it away while in fact, it's part of your excitement. It's as if the energy is a river and it reaches a "Y" intersection and if the energy goes to the right, it will bring you joy but if it goes to the left, it will bring you pain. It's always the same energy but it's just misaligned and the cause of this is negative beliefs that you need to find and realign and redefine.

I believe that you have 2 types of information you can get.

1- Cute information
2- Practical information

Cute information is like learning that "Reality is an illusion" or "Beliefs create our reality". All this is cute information because there is nothing you can do about it and no scientific ways of proving it. It's just nice to know about it and makes you look "savvy" or "know-it-all" during cocktail meetings. On this one, Bashar is THE MASTER. The kind of information the guy delivers is absolutely mind blowing. I have learned A LOT from him and he confirmed many of my wildest theories on how the universe works.

Practical information however, is life changing. It's the info you get that you can put to practice TODAY and see some REAL results in your life. Sadly, On this one, Bashar fails miserably (at least in my reality). Everytime I see a new video I'm hoping that this time, Bashar will tell me some steps to really change my beliefs but nope, it's always the same old stuff that he has said many many time in the past but nothing new or useful that I could use to realign my limiting beliefs.

To know if you REALLY master those belief changes, just look at your reality. Does it change or not? If you don't start receiving more money or more love from people or any health problems and pain reducing then your have NOT changed your beliefs.

So how to change them according to Bashar?

Well, according to him, all we have to do is ask this question...

"...What do I have to believe is true for me to attract this problem in my life?"

Why is that? Because what you believe as true IS a belief. A belief is simply a thought that you believe as true or possible. Now does asking this question makes the limiting belief pop up so that you can erase or realign it? I don't think so, at least not for me. Here's why...

One of my mentor is hypnotherapist Teri Mahaney. She can help people erase those limiting beliefs using hypnosis. You can hear the story of "Sam the salesman" in this video at 1:31.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOr00wwe ... ure=g-hist[/youtube]

So now do you really think that by asking the question "...What do I have to believe is true for me to not make 1 more sale?" that Sam would have had the childhood's memory of his uncle grabbing him by the neck ans telling him to not stand out when people are watching?

I DON'T THINK SO. :?

And this is why I am disappointed at Bashar. There a re TONS of Sam out there who are experiencing a bad time and have NO CLUE as to which belief they might have received in their childhood that are sabotaging their life right now and I'm sorry Bashar but asking the question "...What do I have to believe is true for me to attract this problem in my life?" WILL NOT work for many people.

Ok maybe I'm a bit negative but try it and let me know. If you have the belief that asking the question will make your beliefs come to the surface so that you can redefine or realign them, then good for you, you will be a lucky dude. As for me, I'm still looking for some practical information to remove those limiting beliefs and I might have found one method in the Subconscious Mind forum. Here's the link.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=793" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers,

Merlin

Ho will it be merlin to attend one of those bashar session . And ask the questions cleaerly that can he tell the practical way of changing believes which are guranteed to produce results
Tashi
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

tashi2.0 wrote:Ho will it be merlin to attend one of those bashar session .
Not likely to happen. There is only 4,582 Km separating me from Bashar's live sessions.

Merlin
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

Merlin wrote:
tashi2.0 wrote:Ho will it be merlin to attend one of those bashar session .
Not likely to happen. There is only 4,582 Km separating me from Bashar's live sessions.

Merlin
ha ha ha . I love the way you reply. So it seems we are on our own.
Tashi