transforming belief and comfort zone

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Ebennett

transforming belief and comfort zone

Post by Ebennett »

So I used to not be able to catch a football and eventually I got pretty good hands. Stepped out my comfort zone in order to do it. Bashar says find out the beliefe that is causing you to act the way you are and find the point of paradox so you can change that belief. And also to find out what you would need to believe in order for you act the way you prefer. Ive never heard him say anything about comfort zone it seems stepping out of your comfort zone is a much easier way to go about it, any opinions?
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: transforming belief and comfort zone

Post by Merlin »

Ebennett wrote:Bashar says find out the beliefe that is causing you to act the way you are and find the point of paradox so you can change that belief. And also to find out what you would need to believe in order for you act the way you prefer. Ive never heard him say anything about comfort zone it seems stepping out of your comfort zone is a much easier way to go about it, any opinions?
Yeah I know what you mean. As I said in another thread, as much as I love Bashar's teachings, I have to say that he really disappointed me regarding how to really change your beliefs.

What he means by "the point of paradox" is that you deal with ONE energy field but beliefs can sometimes redirect that energy to make it feel like you are pushing it away while in fact, it's part of your excitement. It's as if the energy is a river and it reaches a "Y" intersection and if the energy goes to the right, it will bring you joy but if it goes to the left, it will bring you pain. It's always the same energy but it's just misaligned and the cause of this is negative beliefs that you need to find and realign and redefine.

I believe that you have 2 types of information you can get.

1- Cute information
2- Practical information

Cute information is like learning that "Reality is an illusion" or "Beliefs create our reality". All this is cute information because there is nothing you can do about it and no scientific ways of proving it. It's just nice to know about it and makes you look "savvy" or "know-it-all" during cocktail meetings. On this one, Bashar is THE MASTER. The kind of information the guy delivers is absolutely mind blowing. I have learned A LOT from him and he confirmed many of my wildest theories on how the universe works.

Practical information however, is life changing. It's the info you get that you can put to practice TODAY and see some REAL results in your life. Sadly, On this one, Bashar fails miserably (at least in my reality). Everytime I see a new video I'm hoping that this time, Bashar will tell me some steps to really change my beliefs but nope, it's always the same old stuff that he has said many many time in the past but nothing new or useful that I could use to realign my limiting beliefs.

To know if you REALLY master those belief changes, just look at your reality. Does it change or not? If you don't start receiving more money or more love from people or any health problems and pain reducing then your have NOT changed your beliefs.

So how to change them according to Bashar?

Well, according to him, all we have to do is ask this question...

"...What do I have to believe is true for me to attract this problem in my life?"

Why is that? Because what you believe as true IS a belief. A belief is simply a thought that you believe as true or possible. Now does asking this question makes the limiting belief pop up so that you can erase or realign it? I don't think so, at least not for me. Here's why...

One of my mentor is hypnotherapist Teri Mahaney. She can help people erase those limiting beliefs using hypnosis. You can hear the story of "Sam the salesman" in this video at 1:31.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOr00wwe ... ure=g-hist[/youtube]

So now do you really think that by asking the question "...What do I have to believe is true for me to not make 1 more sale?" that Sam would have had the childhood's memory of his uncle grabbing him by the neck ans telling him to not stand out when people are watching?

I DON'T THINK SO. :?

And this is why I am disappointed at Bashar. There a re TONS of Sam out there who are experiencing a bad time and have NO CLUE as to which belief they might have received in their childhood that are sabotaging their life right now and I'm sorry Bashar but asking the question "...What do I have to believe is true for me to attract this problem in my life?" WILL NOT work for many people.

Ok maybe I'm a bit negative but try it and let me know. If you have the belief that asking the question will make your beliefs come to the surface so that you can redefine or realign them, then good for you, you will be a lucky dude. As for me, I'm still looking for some practical information to remove those limiting beliefs and I might have found one method in the Subconscious Mind forum. Here's the link.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=793" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers,

Merlin
Ebennett

Post by Ebennett »

Have you seen the bashar vid on youtube where he breaks negative belief down and shows the nature of the belief? I think Ive made it useful but I just think that for somethings just stepping out your comfort zone is also a good permission slip. You must first have the belief that you can change your belief in the way he is telling us. Or you will never really bother. I think we make things to good to be true as a result of programming. That is a cool vid and makes me think I took on a belief that I was slow in he head from my mother who said I was slow at a young age. Because when she told me to get her something she would not be specific and Id end up not finding what she wanted or didn't see the object. She put me in therapy at 9 years old I was a straight A student mind you at the time. Im out of it now but it followed me for a long time (situations and stuff). That I had no common sense.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ebennett wrote:Have you seen the bashar vid on youtube where he breaks negative belief down and shows the nature of the belief?
Yeah, the diagram with the positive belief on 1 side and negative belief on the other? I saw it. To me, once again, just cute information. Didn't find a way to make it useful in my reality.

I know that many people will tell me that I should be more positive but when I ask them questions, they tell me that they don't have the money flow that they would like to have or the love life they wish or they have some physical pains which tells me that those people have not been able to fix their problem with the teaching of the teachers.

I can smell those "guru followers" a mile away. They blast me for not fixing my problem with the method that the teacher told us to while in fact, they haven't fix their own problems with it too. :roll:

What I'm interesting to find out is whether people REALLY had any success with a specific method and what they have done to fix it. If they couldn't make at least 1 area turn around 180 degrees then to me they are guru followers and I don't listen to them anymore.

I said it here and on my other forums, the technique is NOT important, what I want is results and not results that happened to 1 person 1 time but something that will affect MANY people. For example, open heart surgery is a permission slip that MANY will be affect by. I'm looking for something THAT STRONG from Bashar and so far, I haven't find it. :?

Please let us know if you find something that helped you turn your life around from Bashar. It's basically the reason why I started this Bashar forum, to see 1 day someone post a video that I never heard before that could finally help many of us to erase or realign our beliefs.

Cheers,

Merlin
Ebennett

Post by Ebennett »

Well I believe I got out of thinking I was dumb and had no common sense by manifesting a situations from great desire that showed other wise. And also coming to the point of paradox and seeing that the tricks that the belief was playing on me in order for me to choose it again in a new reality. I saw it was it was misinterpretations that were what was happening when I interacted with some people. I never trusted myself for a long time for the dumbest things. A shity and embarrassing belief to grow up with for sure. But that was a different person. Ive made sense of the new reality billions of time per second and all realies exist at the same time Ive made sense that I am the universe expressing itself as a part and I am a part of the universe expressing itself as the whole.Only one moment in creation and different times are different perspectives - ive made sense of all those things as it has to be that way- in my mind.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ebennett wrote:I've made sense of the new reality billions of time per second and all realies exist at the same time
Yeah ok, you've made sense of it but have you actually been able to SHIFT to another parallel reality that doesn't look the same as it looks now? Probably not.

You see, that's the whole cute information vs practical information concept again. Learning that we are shifting through BILLIONS of parallel realities every second is "cute" and even a bit funny however, when you really don't like the reality that you are in and you know that, it really becomes frustrating to know this because you want to shift to a better reality but somehow, you don't perceive it. Doubt, disbelief, whatever you want to call it, it's all the same. You end up wanting something but you have limiting beliefs inside of you that causes you to not believe in it and you end up recreating the same vibration and shifting to a parallel reality that looks A LOT like the one you had 1 seconds ago. :?

Have you looked at the link I sent you above regarding removal of limiting beliefs using Dr. Nelson's method? This might help you. I'm gonna meet face to face a practitioner near my home who does this type of technique this Thursday and will let you know how it went.

If it's really working, it will be a technique that will be accessible by many people since it's very simple (muscle testing & magnets). We will be able to clear A TON of those past limiting beliefs and finally be able to shift to the parallel reality we want where we don't have all those limiting beliefs that are slowing us down.

Cheers,

Merlin
Ebennett

Post by Ebennett »

As far as shifting to a parallel reality that doesnt look alot the the one I had before yes I have manifested a job recently with bashar and abraham info.I m not sure if your talking about instant manifestation but we cannot manifest instantly here in the physical thats the whole part of being physical. Thank you for what you are doing with the muscle thing that looks legit as well.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ebennett wrote:we cannot manifest instantly here in the physical
Oh yes we can. What we want is ALREADY around us, it's just that we have limiting belies that are stopping us from perceiving what we want right now.

Here's Bashar on the topic..

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=13&t=337" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's ALWAYS coming down to removing the beliefs that are stopping us.

Merlin
Ebennett

Post by Ebennett »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McpZEwQapYI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; here in the very begging he explains this. Ive also head this from abe as well. Bashar says physical reality can enrich the soul of the understanding of existence by having going through that perspective.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ebennett wrote:Bashar says physical reality can enrich the soul of the understanding of existence by having going through that perspective.
Yes, he calls us "The Master of Limitations". :lol:

Here on earth it's a master class because it's the hardest one to get through since we don't manifest instantly what we want (except for those who have managed to remove all their belief on that topic as I previously explained), we do not feel unconditional love and don't communicate with other people and guides by telepathy so we are pretty much left on our own here.

Merlin