Higher self blocking VS hacking the mind

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Ionian

Higher self blocking VS hacking the mind

Post by Ionian »

Everyone,

I've been following the conversation in the magnets/limiting beliefs forum and I was wondering this: "What if we are not just fighting our own beliefs but beliefs of others as well?" We are after all interconnected.

I just can't seem to narrow it down past those three scenarios:

1. Our higher self/soul/GodSelf/whatever maybe doesn't want us to shift our vibrations (which means we are onto something but it's blocking us) onto certain realities because it may want us to experience some things for the sake of it's own satisfaction.

2. We haven't found a way yet to probe the SM and get consistent results. But we are getting somewhere close.

3. We are fighting universal consciousness, so a massive pile of crap beliefs of 7 billion other incarnations on this planet...

What do you guys think?

...A change in the temperature of one drop in the ocean may not be enough to change the whole temperature of the ocean....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Higher self blocking VS hacking the mind

Post by Merlin »

andreasValeriusa wrote:I was wondering this: "What if we are not just fighting our own beliefs but beliefs of others as well?"
Yes of course.

From what I've learned, there are 2 types of beliefs.

- Personal Consciousness Beliefs
- Collective Consciousness Beliefs

The Collective Consciousness Beliefs would be the souls of ALL the humans who incarnated or are right now on earth. It would be a group agreement to create a bunch of rules of what earth would be like (sky is blue, plants are green, sun is yellow, gravity pulls down, etc...) so that all the beings who arrive here have a reality ready for them when they arrive. Those are the HARDEST beliefs to change.

The Personal Consciousness Beliefs are those that are specific to your body (eye/skin/hair color, height, inherited diseases, etc) and those that you are referring here which are beliefs dumped in our SM by others (money is the root of all evil, etc...).

90% of all the beliefs we have today have been implanted between the age of 0-7 MOSTLY by our parents since they are those we heard most growing up.

So YES we have a lot of crap in our SM dumped by others that are not helping us to attract what we want.

We will see if my eyes turn blue in the weeks to come and if so then we will know that all this research done by Dr.Bruce Lipton in his book The Biology of Beliefs is true or not. Lipton said that if we change our SM beliefs, we will affect our DNA and therefore our physical body.

Now if it works then we will also have the proof that we can have everything we want within the next few months because if I change super deep inner core beliefs like eye color which are the very first beliefs we have stored before birth in our SM, then forget about beliefs that we received growing up, those will be the easiest ones to change.
andreasValeriusa wrote:...A change in the temperature of one drop in the ocean may not be enough to change the whole temperature of the ocean....
That's true! :lol:

However, who said anything about changing the entire ocean/universe here? I'm just happy if my drop of water (aka personal reality) gets warmer. ;)

Merlin