Binary Options Trading

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
James Sawyer

Re: Binary Options Trading

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: Because of small results like health issues getting fixed with the EC and MT, and also knowing that NAPs should now be listened to for many months, I think my LOA research has been put on pause. :lol:
Merlin
Good idea. I am going for the long-term with the LOA too, especially with increasing MT practice and sticking with a NAP for a min. of 5-6 months. I could have done it several times over by now if only I had the patience and discipline :roll: :lol:
Merlin wrote: In others words, you can slowly build your new positive belief that you are a good trader by doing paper trading with fake money or by trading real money in very small amounts using these Binary Options of those are legit of course and "Banc De Binary" as shown in the videos above seems to have good reviews so it looks promising.Merlin
And this is exactly what I mean. It is like the CM uses these deeply held negative beliefs about money and just blocks any effort past a few hundred dollars. I want to learn to bypass it so it isn't circling me back to square one every time.

I will definitely listen and study the Binary Options videos you've posted.
Merlin wrote: In others words, you can slowly build your new positive belief that you are a good trader by doing paper trading with fake money or by trading real money in very small amounts using these Binary Options of those are legit of course and "Banc De Binary" as shown in the videos above seems to have good reviews so it looks promising.
This is a solid first step. I just have to get crackin' on learning about it and get started. Perhaps I will be proficient by the time you are done with programming your system and can join there as well.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok Lesson 1 is uploaded.

Hope you like it.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=7&t=859" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And you can comment or ask question here:

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=7&t=860" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers,

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote:Ok Lesson 1 is uploaded.
Thanks very much, Richard. Back to school I go :D