New to all this stuff

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: New to all this stuff

Post by Merlin »

So this is the justification that priests use when they rape little boys? Their spirit asked for it? And this absolves any guilt? Do you not have a concept of right or wrong? That is disgusting. May GOD guide you into a better truth.
Oh brother :roll:

You know what dude, you might wanna find another forum to bitch your stuff. :|

I start to think that James was right and you didn't come here for spiritual or metaphysical reasons but just a place where you can bitch about this and to throw all your venom at us no matter what we tell ya.

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Jason may be here to guide some of us from this new age stuff to the path of 'GOD' (in capitals, no less). He may have done well to be patient and politely ask what our backgrounds are, as many of us are from religious backgrounds and are exploring the limits of this consciousness. Pseudo-evangelists always shoot a little too early :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I knew early that something was wrong because people who are here to learn don't start replying that hard to those who give their POVs so it was clear that he was here to stir some shit.

The sad part in all this is that because of his negative mentality, he might be really attracting this end of he world reality that he doesn't like and unlike many of us, he won't have the tools to change his beliefs and jump to another and better parallel earth.

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: The sad part in all this is that because of his negative mentality, he might be really attracting this end of he world reality that he doesn't like and unlike many of us, he won't have the tools to change his beliefs and jump to another and better parallel earth.

Merlin
Well said, Merlin.

You gave an expanded overview that really opens a window to the latest in the subconscious mind and the role of beliefs in constructing our reality. With a pre-planned combative position, he insisted upon the shit stirring with talk of 'karma' and 'God'. As though any of us are unaware of those concepts and haven't moved away from limits of consciousness.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:With a pre-planned combative position, he insisted upon the shit stirring with talk of 'karma' and 'God'.
I sensed a mega left brainer bitching at some hippie dude but this time I was the hippie. :lol:

Btw, I'm not here to give spiritual lessons to anybody, I just entered this area because the LOA brought me here with their "vibration matching the reality you want" and similar "WTF are the talking about???" moments. :D

My left brain keeps telling me that all this vibration and parallel reality stuff doesn't matter as long as we attract what we want, who cares whether we raised or lowered our vibration and switched or not to a different earth. :?

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote:
I sensed a mega left brainer bitching at some hippie dude but this time I was the hippie. :lol:

-------------

My left brain keeps telling me that all this vibration and parallel reality stuff doesn't matter as long as we attract what we want, who cares whether we raised or lowered our vibration and switched or not to a different earth. :?
:lol: Ain't that the truth, Merlin.

Nothing like a left brainer with a God issue (speaking from experience..lol). I'm with you that none of the theories matter as much as concrete results we get. I guess that is the difference between us and those spreading guidance. We don't really care about 'converting' someone to examine LOA :?
Debo

Post by Debo »

I was actually going to say to him to not take any ones advice and go test this stuff out for himself haha, well there ya go, you all did a brilliant job tho guys answering those questions of his.

Debo
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Debo wrote:not take any ones advice and go test this stuff out for himself
Hehe, if you tell me how to test parallel realities where our goals are waiting for us, the vibration or frequency we are in, the LOA and the soul decision to make the physical body suffer just to learn from this experience humm :? I'll be glad to know how to do that. :D ;)

That has ALWAYS been the problem with metaphysical and spiritual stuff, there are absolutely no ways to prove this scientifically to shut up our left brain so the guy could have argued with us for months and there are no way we could have found the words to shut his left brain for good.

So when I saw him ask for spiritual guidance and then argue with us I though to myself oh boy here we go again. :roll:

Cheers,

Merlin
Debo

Post by Debo »

Merlin wrote:
Debo wrote:not take any ones advice and go test this stuff out for himself
Hehe, if you tell me how to test parallel realities where our goals are waiting for us, the vibration or frequency we are in, the LOA and the soul decision to make the physical body suffer just to learn from this experience humm :? I'll be glad to know how to do that. :D ;)

That has ALWAYS been the problem with metaphysical and spiritual stuff, there are absolutely no ways to prove this scientifically to shut up our left brain so the guy could have argued with us for months and there are no way we could have found the words to shut his left brain for good.

So when I saw him ask for spiritual guidance and then argue with us I though to myself oh boy here we go again. :roll:

Cheers,

Merlin
alls we can do is keep on searching, keep on learning, others have `cracked it`, we can too,takes commitment, openness and persistence. I`m certainly not giving up.

Don`t know about all this left brain right brain stuff, but I do know we ask a question with an expectation of the type of response that will fit our ideals. If we can stop with judgement and expectations we may get a big step closer to our actual goal of `knowing`. I`m still very much interested in how we create our reality, but not so much for money and things, for me its about vibrating higher, feeling happy and satisfied without all the stuff, if that makes sense?

Debo
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

NewAgeNewbie1Kenobi wrote:
i do agree with alex to some extent.
here is my 2cent
see buddy first of don't try to understand this concept using your mind.second that don't just think that you gonna get this within a fraction of second .it takes time. its always a journey not a destination.
next you are not just shutting off your brain and becoming zombie.on the contrary if you are fully in now you will be able to use your mental faculty much more as compared to you in the present state.
just understand this with this example.
consider mind as donkey and we are human,for thousands of years our mind has dominated over us its just like we are carrying the donkey on our shoulder. but we should be the person riding the donkey not the other way round.
i wont go on talking more about this because our mind will never understand this. its not a concept which can be grasped by our mind its a state which can only be experienced.
you will understand my point only when if you get a little bit glimpse of now.
how you gonna do that??
there will be small exercises in the book power of now. just try all of them. definitely one will hit you. when you feel something or a glimpse of now let me know . but you have to give a try just sitting around talking about spirituality wont help. you gotta experience this thing first hand.
and if are not interested in trying out the exercises . just wait for few years. world consciousness is increasing now.a lot of people are getting spiritually enlightened now. automatically you gonna get what i am talking with time once a critical level of world consciousness is reached
tashi

How are you suppose to understand things without using your mind? The mind is what you use in order to understand things so we can explain them. Kinda what Eckart Tolle does. Spirituality is a personal experience for each person, so why does everyone seem to use Eckart's method of 'not thinking'? How am I suppose to not think or use my mind but be told to read a book? I have to use my mind to read, and comprehend the ideas to put into practical use. If we are not suppose to think, then why just not say..be a plant, instead of writing so many books and speaking all over the place? I know it is a great money maker, but other than that how is he following his own words? If I am to be the stillness of the cosmos and the stillness of a plant, but both are actually moving just at a rate my eye cannot perceive, then is that stillness an illusion? Does that mean if i imitate that stillness to find spirituality, is that spirituality an illusion also? I know I am real and if I wasn't I would not be having this discussion and learning from everyone. I can stare at a plant, but it only makes me realize happiness comes from my experiences with other people and places that are real, not the illusion that I am enlightened. If GOD created our mind to only come here to ignore reality around us and not think, then did GOD create us to learn not to think? How is that enlightenment?

Can I get someone to just give me a simple answer since I am a simple mind. No metaphors or blablabla, just straight answers. How do I find happiness by not thinking, and not have any consequences later? How does reading a book, and not using my mind happen? How does enlightenment come from an experience of not thinking, which is just another phrase for 'forget about your problems?' Isn't it my actions that led to my problems while the 'donkey' was in charge? By not addressing my problems created by my bad traits(donkey), am I actually ignoring my harmful habits which is creating a repeated pattern because I do not want to face myself? If this is the ultimate goal of Spirituality, not thinking, and we only learn from our experiences in life, then is Heaven filled with people who just sit and stare at each other in silence? Does this mean there is no longer growth because they do not desire experience, only thoughtless bliss? Oh, and if I do not use my mind and just sit in the now, how can I write a ton of books to make money so I can sit at home more and not think to be in bliss?

And you're saying not to live in the past, but I still need my past experiences in order to function in the now. Such as putting the stove on. Is there like a certain thresh hold where I'm suppose to forget the past? Like 30 mins or something? If I'm suppose to know this experience without having to understand it how would you even be able to explain it to someone else? I can not think in a fraction of a second and just be. But I don't feel like I'm helping myself be a better person.. Kinda reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld where everyone is saying "Serenity now!" to get rid of their problems. It turns out in the end they were just ignoring what was really happening by using the "Serenity now!" and their problems came back to bite them in the butt. All these questions seem kinda valid to ask seeing that there is not explanation for them yet. Can someone answer the questions directly please? Not trying to start a fuss or anything I just really want someone to help me out with this. Thanks.

vo vo !! slow down dude!! take a breath. only one suggestion is best for you. just wait for few more years you will understand on its own what me and my friends are saying here. just have patience.you will get the best result of spirituality one day.best for luck for your spiritual journey.
tashi