New to all this stuff

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
NewAgeNewbie1Kenobi

Re: New to all this stuff

Post by NewAgeNewbie1Kenobi »

i do agree with alex to some extent.
here is my 2cent
see buddy first of don't try to understand this concept using your mind.second that don't just think that you gonna get this within a fraction of second .it takes time. its always a journey not a destination.
next you are not just shutting off your brain and becoming zombie.on the contrary if you are fully in now you will be able to use your mental faculty much more as compared to you in the present state.
just understand this with this example.
consider mind as donkey and we are human,for thousands of years our mind has dominated over us its just like we are carrying the donkey on our shoulder. but we should be the person riding the donkey not the other way round.
i wont go on talking more about this because our mind will never understand this. its not a concept which can be grasped by our mind its a state which can only be experienced.
you will understand my point only when if you get a little bit glimpse of now.
how you gonna do that??
there will be small exercises in the book power of now. just try all of them. definitely one will hit you. when you feel something or a glimpse of now let me know . but you have to give a try just sitting around talking about spirituality wont help. you gotta experience this thing first hand.
and if are not interested in trying out the exercises . just wait for few years. world consciousness is increasing now.a lot of people are getting spiritually enlightened now. automatically you gonna get what i am talking with time once a critical level of world consciousness is reached
tashi

How are you suppose to understand things without using your mind? The mind is what you use in order to understand things so we can explain them. Kinda what Eckart Tolle does. Spirituality is a personal experience for each person, so why does everyone seem to use Eckart's method of 'not thinking'? How am I suppose to not think or use my mind but be told to read a book? I have to use my mind to read, and comprehend the ideas to put into practical use. If we are not suppose to think, then why just not say..be a plant, instead of writing so many books and speaking all over the place? I know it is a great money maker, but other than that how is he following his own words? If I am to be the stillness of the cosmos and the stillness of a plant, but both are actually moving just at a rate my eye cannot perceive, then is that stillness an illusion? Does that mean if i imitate that stillness to find spirituality, is that spirituality an illusion also? I know I am real and if I wasn't I would not be having this discussion and learning from everyone. I can stare at a plant, but it only makes me realize happiness comes from my experiences with other people and places that are real, not the illusion that I am enlightened. If GOD created our mind to only come here to ignore reality around us and not think, then did GOD create us to learn not to think? How is that enlightenment?

Can I get someone to just give me a simple answer since I am a simple mind. No metaphors or blablabla, just straight answers. How do I find happiness by not thinking, and not have any consequences later? How does reading a book, and not using my mind happen? How does enlightenment come from an experience of not thinking, which is just another phrase for 'forget about your problems?' Isn't it my actions that led to my problems while the 'donkey' was in charge? By not addressing my problems created by my bad traits(donkey), am I actually ignoring my harmful habits which is creating a repeated pattern because I do not want to face myself? If this is the ultimate goal of Spirituality, not thinking, and we only learn from our experiences in life, then is Heaven filled with people who just sit and stare at each other in silence? Does this mean there is no longer growth because they do not desire experience, only thoughtless bliss? Oh, and if I do not use my mind and just sit in the now, how can I write a ton of books to make money so I can sit at home more and not think to be in bliss?

And you're saying not to live in the past, but I still need my past experiences in order to function in the now. Such as putting the stove on. Is there like a certain thresh hold where I'm suppose to forget the past? Like 30 mins or something? If I'm suppose to know this experience without having to understand it how would you even be able to explain it to someone else? I can not think in a fraction of a second and just be. But I don't feel like I'm helping myself be a better person.. Kinda reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld where everyone is saying "Serenity now!" to get rid of their problems. It turns out in the end they were just ignoring what was really happening by using the "Serenity now!" and their problems came back to bite them in the butt. All these questions seem kinda valid to ask seeing that there is not explanation for them yet. Can someone answer the questions directly please? Not trying to start a fuss or anything I just really want someone to help me out with this. Thanks.
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Jason,

Correct me if I'm wrong but you may be in the wrong forum. These are some of the statements that you've written:
Hmm. Why do we need an alien to speak through another man for us?
If we are cut off from God, doesn't that mean we shouldn't even be existing because all is within God. And how come everyone else is cut off except Bashar? Why does God need only him to speak using aliens? I thought God talks to us through our heart..
I can live in my own happy world, but that does nothing to help others, only shows my apathy and lack of concern for my fellow man. How is that spiritual? What kind of spirituality is that?
Can I get someone to just give me a simple answer since I am a simple mind. No metaphors or blablabla, just straight answers. How do I find happiness by not thinking, and not have any consequences later? How does reading a book, and not using my mind happen?
While your views are to be respected and you have a right to them, it doesn't sound like you're here for any spiritual 'betterment'. It sounds like you're here to argue against what you perceive to be nonsensical and opposite what is real world, as you see it. If your goal is to debate others against Bashar and Tolle's output, and ultimately win by logic, you will be disappointed.

This is a practical forum that explores the subconscious mind's role in the LOA and other related matters. Bashar and others like him offer some insights that overlap. In the end, we have a common desire to have actionable, testable techniques to influence and change deeply held beliefs that factor into reality creation.
NewAgeNewbie1Kenobi

James Sawyer wrote:Jason,

While your views are to be respected and you have a right to them, it doesn't sound like you're here for any spiritual 'betterment'. It sounds like you're here to argue against what you perceive to be nonsensical and opposite what is real world, as you see it. If your goal is to debate others against Bashar and Tolle's output, and ultimately win by logic, you will be disappointed.

This is a practical forum that explores the subconscious mind's role in the LOA and other related matters. Bashar and others like him offer some insights that overlap. In the end, we have a common desire to have actionable, testable techniques to influence and change deeply held beliefs that factor into reality creation.
Bashar says if we focus on it we are going to create it. But I was told to read Eckart Tolle which says to think about nothing. So how am I suppose to create a reality without thinking about it? This isn't logic, they are just valid questions.

I feel I am asking easy questions about spirituality. Someone else brought up Eckart's philosophy. I expected to talk about the Law of Attraction being here but the conversation was guided this way. I'm not trying to win anything. I'm trying to find someone who can just give me answers or show where there is no validity to my questions.

As you said you have a common desire to have testable techniques and change deeply held beliefs... These are simple valid questions that "test the techniques" of what they present. Please, I would really like someone to just answer some of these questions and not make an accusation about them. Or maybe just show me where I would need to reword them if I'm not making any sense. I am not being combative, I hope that is clear with you all. Sorry if I am coming across this way, but I just would like a few answers or at least show me where these questions aren't making sense.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

NewAgeNewbie1Kenobi wrote:If we are cut off from God, doesn't that mean we shouldn't even be existing because all is within God.
I agree with you, Gog is everything and everywhere. I see humans, animals, plants, starts and planets as drops of water and when you put them all together, it creates an ocean that we call God meaning that God is everything and everything contains a part of God like a drop in the Ocean. It's not the WHOLE Ocean but it's what the Ocean is made of. In other words, there are no US and then God, WE ARE ALL A PART OF GOD. Just my 2 cents.

To me God is 2 things:

1- The energy behind atoms
2- A consciousness

Whether you take, a human, an animal, a plant, a rock, a start or a planet, and you drill down with a microscope, you will end up with basic elements like atoms which are like little balls of energy so now the questions is "if EVERYTHING contains atoms and atoms are little electro-magnetic balls then who or what is supplying those little balls all their energy?".

Also, if atoms are like little blocks of LEGO, then how come if you put atoms of Carbon in a way you end up with a wood plank where there are no sense of consciousness in them but if you place those Carbon atoms in a different way, you create a human body which contains a consciousness enough to know itself and know it's alive and thinking.
NewAgeNewbie1Kenobi wrote:Why does God need only him to speak using aliens? I thought God talks to us through our heart..
It's all about the "Human Game" of forgetting that we are God and incarnated here with all those connections to everything else just to experience what it would be like to be left alone with health, money and relationship problems.

When you die you retrieve all those connections and go "wow that was tough and fun at the same time so let's try again this time but not as a poor man but rather as a rich woman hehe" and then you reincarnate again for another round on this shitty 3D reality.

Btw guys, I will move this thread to the Bashar Forum if you don't mind because this is the Law of Attraction Forum.

Don't worry no posts will be deleted just moved.

Cheers,

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

NewAgeNewbie1Kenobi wrote:All he is pretty much telling people is to not think; don't use your mind. My mind has helped me solve my problems in my life.
Sure you can think to solve problems but to manifest the life that you want, you have to stop thinking of the future or the past and be in the NOW and to FEEL as if you already have your goal to move to the vibration that will make you attract that goal.

The more you think about NOT HAVING your goal, the deeper you sink in this 3D reality quick sand hole and your goals become further out of reach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQiPZERhiLU[/youtube]

Also, by stop thinking, you can access via meditation those silent guides that I talked to you about that we are disconnected from (Spirit guides, Higher Self, etc...) and they can give you more powerful advices that you can think on your own.

Merlin
NewAgeNewbie1Kenobi

It's all about the "Human Game" of forgetting that we are God and incarnated here with all those connections to everything else just to experience what it would be like to be left alone with health, money and relationship problems.

When you die you retrieve all those connections and go "wow that was tough and fun at the same time so let's try again this time but not as a poor man but rather as a rich woman hehe" and then you reincarnate again for another round on this shitty 3D reality.
I thought you just said we are a drop of God. Now you are saying we are God. What about people that choose to incarnate themselves into some of the worst lives ever. Like people being locked in a basement for 20 years and raped and tortured daily... Sorry to bring up such pressing matters but that is reality for people. And Bashar is saying that it only happens because you focus on it? Haven't you ever heard of people going into a mental state of protection where they kinda aren't here anymore while they are being abused. And it resurfaces later in life. That person still has that awful experience with them, whether or not they pay attention to it. It still affects them. And why doesn't everyone just come back as a rich woman. If God is infinite, and this knowledge is from God, then how come most of the world isn't already living as a rich woman?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

NewAgeNewbie1Kenobi wrote:I do not understand the concept of only seeing life with 'happines' in the now while ignoring the past instead of learning from it, and how it makes me more spiritual. I can live in my own happy world, but that does nothing to help others, only shows my apathy and lack of concern for my fellow man. How is that spiritual? What kind of spirituality is that?
I hear ya and I used to think that way too. I used to laugh at what I call my "Happy Hippie Friends" because they smile all the time and love and hug everyone they meet but then when you look closely, you see that they are dead broke financially or not in perfect health because they have beliefs like "you are either rich financially or rich spiritually so choose which one you prefer" or another one like "rich people are not spiritual".

So yeah, feeling good or happy will NOT change your reality UNLESS you shift your beliefs.

Here's what I learned from Bashar and my 20+ years of research on the Law of Attraction...

Basically, we create the reality that we see outside of us. We are just like many TV or radio channels, we experience only the reality that matches the frequency that we are in. So if you bitch all day long, you drop in vibration and that will make you see things that are going bad and getting worst. When you raise your vibration, the world around you change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFR5kLeCiWU[/youtube]

However, I'm NOT talking about doing like my happy hippie friends are smile all the time and expect the world to change but do WHATEVER YOU CAN to change your beliefs to STOP vibrating at that crappy low vibration you are now and START vibrating at that nice high vibration that will make you attract the world that you want.

This is what we research on this forum. It's ALL about finding a way to change our beliefs so that our crappy reality can finally change and NO, you can't do that by smiling like an idiot and "faking happiness", because your vibration is NOT controlled at the Conscious Mind level but at the SUBconscious Mind level and based on your beliefs.

In other words, you can bitch all day, if you change your beliefs YOU WILL shift to the world you want and on the other hand, you can smile all day all you want but if you don't change your beliefs YOU WILL continue to see the shitty reality you hate so much.

You follow me?

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

NewAgeNewbie1Kenobi wrote:I thought you just said we are a drop of God. Now you are saying we are God. What about people that choose to incarnate themselves into some of the worst lives ever. Like people being locked in a basement for 20 years and raped and tortured daily... Sorry to bring up such pressing matters but that is reality for people. And Bashar is saying that it only happens because you focus on it? Haven't you ever heard of people going into a mental state of protection where they kinda aren't here anymore while they are being abused. And it resurfaces later in life. That person still has that awful experience with them, whether or not they pay attention to it. It still affects them. And why doesn't everyone just come back as a rich woman. If God is infinite, and this knowledge is from God, then how come most of the world isn't already living as a rich woman?
We are a small part of God but just like the ocean is made of drops of water, the little drop is what the entire ocean is made of, the drop has the exact same structure than the ocean just at a smaller scale and so do we, we have the same manifestation power that God has just on a smaller scale so we create our lives the way we wanted it.

As for the people who are suffering, as sick as it may sound, they saw before birth the life that they would go through and still decided to incarnate because they wanted to EXPERIENCE this sick life because to our soul, experiences, good AND bad is ALL that matters.

You get raped by your father and in the next life, you switch roles so that both souls will experience both sides of the story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft7rXZZPyDc[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC5LZAA92k8[/youtube]

Merlin
NewAgeNewbie1Kenobi

"Manifestation is the experience of being the vibratory state that allows you to perceive to make visible what is already here but invisible to you in the state your in now."

Manifestation means an outward or visible expression. In other words something you can experience with the senses, that's it. I am always in a state of vibration because there is NOTHING in the universe that we see as 'solid' . Everything is energy vibrating at different speeds. I CANNOT BE IN ANY OTHER STATE THAN IN A VIBRATORY STATE. Simple science and even a child can get this. All atoms move..period.So this gibberish is saying in simple terms....

by just being me (which is always in a vibrating state) I can make the invisible appear in front of me or manifest it. ahhhh, okay. So this is a way of sounding intelligent to blind followers and saying I create my own reality. This is not true for my view of reality....

So does that mean if I create my own reality that my parents did not have me and they are only aspects of my subconscious? That is kind of insulting to just look at the ones that gave birth to me as mere figments of my imagination and not worthy of their own existence. If I create my own reality then does that mean the wars end when I turn off the television? Do children get fed when I imagine there is no hunger in the world? That is the mind of a child. Like when you hide a ball behind a one year old back and they 'think' it disappeared. That is pure ego. Thinking nothing exists other than that you give focus to. If Bashar can do this, then why not go to countries that are in need of help in Africa, and 'imagine' them to a better place by teaching them this? Is it because there is no profit? Why not go to Iran and teach women this? Why not teach this to the starving people in India, China, or anywhere? Why only those who can pay if he is from the future to help at this time? Just an honest question. If he can do this then he will be safe when the overlords and radical muslims come for him, and he can just ignore them into not killing him.

Ignoring the tragedy in this world does not make it go away. How fair is it not helping people that are born in places like Iran where women are not seen as equal, and are killed for speaking out against the male patriarchy? Did they choose that life? Did they create that reality? That would mean they 'spiritually' asked for it if so, and is the same as saying when a child gets raped by a priest they 'spiritually' asked for it.

This philosophy is a nice way to live guilt free for those in apathy and self delusional selfishness. However, it is the mind of a disturbed person who only cares for themselves. How is that showing compassion in any way? Why have compassion if everyone creates their own reality and they are in pain then from their life experiences? So no more compassion? No more caring? Just forget about everyone, and live a selfish life of apathy? What kind of world would that be? What kind of spirituality is that? Everyone just manifesting their desires with no consequences or thought of others? That is pure evil to me.

Anyways, to make visible or to 'perceive' is the DEFINITION of 'manifestation'. To see or feel the "invisible in what is already here" is only to have the ability to 'see' or 'feel' the speed of the energy that is vibrating faster than my eyes or body can register with my brain in order to experience that energy.... or as Bashar says 'manifestation'.

For example: Most people interact with the environment they can see and feel. The ONLY reason I cannot 'see' that which is invisible around me is because my biological eyes can only register 60-120 frames per second and the fastest vibrating thing in the universe that science knows of is 22 trillion times PER SECOND! That means there is a lot my biological eyes cannot see. This also means there is a ton I cannot see because of the rate at which MY BIOLOGICAL body operates. However, Manifestation is NOT the 'experience' of 'being' THE vibratory state, because without the manifestation there IS NOTHING TO EXPERIENCE by your consciousness. right? You must have two of anything to experience something. A reflection so to speak. This has nothing to do with uncovering what is 'invisible'. Seeing the 'invisible' only is allowed by the tools(body) my consciousness has at its disposal to experience the manifestations, or what is able to be perceived. I cannot 'think' it in. I can focus on it and have it happen as an experience later down the road, but this is just prayer. Sure you get what you want or focus on, but that is to teach you a valuable lesson. That only focusing on your desires with no thought of others or ignoring others in pain to serve yourself first HAS MAJOR KARMIC CONSEQUENCES. Just because you do not see those consequences does not mean they are not coming. It just means you are getting enough rope to hang yourself with by GOD. Sure you can claim to be a god and manifest your selfish desires, but like i said....it's all a lesson for your Spiritual growth in the long run.

Please, if I am wrong correct my thinking, do not attack me or just ignore what I am saying. The more i can see where the flaw in my thinking is, the more I spiritually understand and grow. Just answer one question. This Bashar guy is interesting and i am trying to figure this part of the new age circles.
NewAgeNewbie1Kenobi

We are a small part of God but just like the ocean is made of drops of water, the little drop is what the entire ocean is made of, the drop has the exact same structure than the ocean just at a smaller scale and so do we, we have the same manifestation power that God has just on a smaller scale so we create our lives the way we wanted it.

As for the people who are suffering, as sick as it may sound, they saw before birth the life that they would go through and still decided to incarnate because they wanted to EXPERIENCE this sick life because to our soul, experiences, good AND bad is ALL that matters.

You get raped by your father and in the next life, you switch roles so that both souls will experience both sides of the story.
Merlin

So this is the justification that priests use when they rape little boys? Their spirit asked for it? And this absolves any guilt? Do you not have a concept of right or wrong? That is disgusting. May GOD guide you into a better truth. You have answered my questions and I know everything I need to about this part of the new age stuff.