New to all this stuff

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
alexburke

Re: New to all this stuff

Post by alexburke »

Guys not on the same boat as us at all..
I do as well wish him well, people like him inspire me to be more assistance to the world.
People like him are a little "cracked" but At one point I was little like him but not as expressive of it.
Hes just got to hang in there and keep his views to himself for a while until his mind stumbles onto some "logical" answers.

You should see some of my friends faces when I show them video's of dr emotos water experiments.
Its all the same for new people, its normal after all. whatever "normal" really is.
People really don't know how to take it... Its seriously disturbing to most people because a negitive mind
always points out the negative first so they will think of curse's instead of Money,cars,Love.

We are the new agers in this era but we have science to back up intention.
Like :
Random Generator intention experiments/global consciousness project.
Water crystals
Rice intention experiments
and Leaf Experiments.

Now shove that all into a mind at one time. He wont know what to do with it :p
To much bashar on that guys logical/normal mind hahaha

But in all seriousness that guy thought we were the crazy ones and maybe trying to fit in :)
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: New to all this stuff

Post by Merlin »

alexburke wrote:You should see some of my friends faces when I show them video's of dr emotos water experiments.
Yeah that Dr. Emoto scene from the movie (What the bleep do we know...) really helped to shut up my left brain too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioONhpIJ-NY[/youtube]

Merlin