My introduction

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Mateo

Re: My introduction

Post by Mateo »

I never said I wanna quit.
What I meant with
"for now I wanna make the change with my current NAP, and no progress so far :/."
Was I first want my goal/NAP to be manifested (make the change) before I try to do a change in genes with NAPs
And the no progress part was just an update^^.

What I wanted to add about Bruce Lipton:
He seems to earn some money doing his seminars, memebership site, selling his books (passive income, although I always wonder, how much authors actually get when a book is translated into another language, do they just get money for the license and/or get some % of each sold book)... He's providing service:). Like if you would sell your ebook on amazon and I could buy it (because some items I can't buy >_<) I definitely would.
He seems to have a great relationship with his girlfriend (based on: "happily ever after" xD as he said in an interview).
No real health problems, as far as I know...
So actually pretty cool.
"I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them" ~ Bruce Lipton
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:I never said I wanna quit.
What I meant with
"for now I wanna make the change with my current NAP, and no progress so far :/."
Was I first want my goal/NAP to be manifested (make the change) before I try to do a change in genes with NAPs
And the no progress part was just an update^^.
Yeah but it's the "changing" part of the NAP that made us fail not the quitting part.

Now will changing a NAP and stay on the same topic work or fail, we don't know so I would advise you and everybody else to THINK TWICE BEFORE you do the NAP and then stick to it for many months in a row. Better be safe then sorry.
Mateo wrote:He seems to have a great relationship with his girlfriend (based on: "happily ever after" xD as he said in an interview).
No real health problems, as far as I know...
So actually pretty cool.
Yeah I know, he seems to be fine and not everybody wants to look like Barbie and Ken but I'm pretty sure that if he had a magic wand he wouldn't keep the look he has especially in his last interview I saw of him where he took at least 25 lb but hey, he's a man so that's ok right? :lol:

The LOA is a magic wand, would he decide to stay like he is now or would he take off 10-20 years? I think he would but I don't know.

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

Merlin wrote: Yeah but it's the "changing" part of the NAP that made us fail not the quitting part.
I'll stick to my NAP, until the end of February or beginning of March, that should be about 100 days (not counting the days I previously listened to it)... well depending on how long it takes until my goal is manifested and then I would another 1-3 weeks.
Merlin wrote: Yeah I know, he seems to be fine and not everybody wants to look like Barbie and Ken but I'm pretty sure that if he had a magic wand he wouldn't keep the look he has especially in his last interview I saw of him where he took at least 25 lb but hey, he's a man so that's ok right? :lol:

The LOA is a magic wand, would he decide to stay like he is now or would he take off 10-20 years? I think he would but I don't know.
Do you have a link to that interview?
Yeah, I think in one interview he mentioned, that he' still eating donuts, even so he knows it's bad, nothing agains donuts, though, love 'em:D.
I always wondered, if, even positive beliefs could interfere with each other.
Like if I have the belief "I deeply and completely love and accept myself (no matter what.)"
The chances of wanting to implement a belief to be your ideal weight, would interfere, would it not?
P.S. I think I even saw a documentary on TV, where they proofed that, with the proportions that the Barbie-Doll has, it would be impossible for a normal human being to walk...
Like... "Yeah man she's hot, but do you wanna carry her all day long?"

Btw, Merlin, do you have any advice for people who are especially ignorant?
Like you give them proof, tell them your success, but still won't do it/listen, and always find something "wrong" about your success/proof?
I am asking because right now, I have people like that in my life... my parents for example, that's why I do not spend that much time with them... They even think I am some kind of Jehovah's Witnesses xD... what I think is hilarious xDDD
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:Btw, Merlin, do you have any advice for people who are especially ignorant?
Like you give them proof, tell them your success, but still won't do it/listen, and always find something "wrong" about your success/proof?
I am asking because right now, I have people like that in my life... my parents for example, that's why I do not spend that much time with them... They even think I am some kind of Jehovah's Witnesses xD... what I think is hilarious xDDD
Yeah I do and it's one word that can convince anyone and it called "KICK ASS RESULTS" (cool sport car, hot house, cute GF, recover from cancer. etc...). That will shut up for good the hardest skeptics out there let me tell you that. :lol:

Right now, we don't have rock solid results. Yeah I jumped from $0 to $10,000/month in 10 days but I also lost it after words. Yes David changed his hair from brown to blond but they came back to brown when he stopped the NAP.

So hopefully the 100 Day NAP Challenge will change that by overwriting FOR GOOD those old beliefs that are making us attract (or re-attract) our shitty reality and ONLY THEN we will get our LOA bragging rights but until then, we are like many "LOA experts" out there meaning that we know A LOT about the LOA but we do not master it otherwise we would all have the life that we dream of.

Personally I think that 2013 will be that year but I could be wrong. Like I said, the 100 Day Challenge will tell us the potential of how high we can go. When you look super hot, are financially independent, are in good health then don't worry about the skeptics, they will soon become LOA Jehovah's Witnesses too. :lol:

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

Yeah, I hope that:)
But some of them... they are just, difficult
Like when they come with comments like: "What's with those people in Africa" or "You're too much of an optimist/facile nature"
Or probably my favourite, after you give them a success story, or explain a concept...
"That's not because of (YOUR) LOA, but because of YOU, you did it not the LOA or anything else... bla bla"
Well they are partly right on that one, but then when you look at their lifes, well yeah...

Edit: Or when they are so skeptic, that they won't even try the idea, because of their skepticism

Mateo
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:Edit: Or when they are so skeptic, that they won't even try the idea, because of their skepticism
Btw, I sense a little bit of lack of self esteem here. Am I right?

Because for me, I don't care what my family and friends might think of me, they laughed ever since I left my Aeronautics Diploma aside at 22 to start a business but then when my online business kicked in back in 2004 and I was making $10,000 a month, suddenly they weren't laughing anymore, I was. :lol:

Now of course they started to laugh when all went down because of my limiting beliefs (which many of them don't believe in this stupid LOA) but I KNOW that one day, I will prove them wrong and will get back on top again, not to show them but FOR ME.

You have to do this research for you and not to impress anyone because it may take many years before we master this LOA. Ok now things are speeding up and I think we are closer than ever but you cannot do this research based on what people think because when you look at the LOA, the main reason why this law is so laughed at is because NOBODY have mastered it.

Even the LOA GURUS like Bob Proctor, Rhonda Byrne, Dr, Bruce Lipton to me have some major flaws because they look like they have 10 years left to live and if you REALLY REALLY master this LOA and REALLY REALLY control your DNA then why the heck aren't they AT LEAST take 30 years off their cells???

Here's Bob Proctor and Rhonda Byrne here...

After all, if you know "THE" secret to health, money and the universe then do like some people here did and change your cells to make you look better.

I'm not saying they are ugly, all I'm saying is that if they really are in control of their SM which is like a magic wand or a Genie, then change your beliefs and like Lipton said, your cells will change and you will look younger.

This means that they have made it work, a few times but NOT all the time and on really hard core beliefs like DNA and cellular changes, pfff, forget it, they have a hard time BELIEVING it so they have never been able to use the LOA on that thanks to Their Doorman of course.

I think that our 100 Day Challenge is the best test that anyone who studied the LOA has ever done because it covers what I call "The 2 Hidden Secrets" which are...

1- Bypassing The Doorman to make sure your SM gets the message
2- Using a LOA technique on a long term basis (instead of just 10, 21 or 30 days like most gurus out there talk about).

So hang on tight, you might be closer to achieve your goal than you think and after that, you won't have to justify yourself or prove anything anymore because your RESULTS and lifestyle will speak for you and shut up everyone around you.

Cheers,

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: Even the LOA GURUS like Bob Proctor, Rhonda Byrne, Dr, Bruce Lipton to me have some major flaws because they look like they have 10 years left to live and if you REALLY REALLY master this LOA and REALLY REALLY control your DNA then why the heck aren't they AT LEAST take 30 years off their cells???
Merlin, this is exactly why I have abandoned all the LOA gurus' books and other writings :?

They don't have full control of LOA. Period.

They cannot manifest what they want, when they want it, in a linear, actionable, and repeatable manner. They need to get money from people through the sales of their products. So, no, they are not in full financial control.

They are old, sickly looking. If the biology of belief is really what they believe, and they are communicating with the SM, they wouldn't be contracting older people's illness as some do. And they sure as hell wouldn't look 10 years away from the grave, like you've noted.

They have a few pieces of the puzzle but far from all of it. That's why their students and followers are in various stages of disappointment with their messages. The same thing with The Secret. Bashar is wonderful to hear, but so little of what he says translates to what we can do with our lives and manifesting our goals.

We are continuing to unravel this mystery with our 100-NAP experiment. But we won't tell others we have answers when we look like Bob Proctor, a virtual Methuselah :roll: He's cool but he just hasn't gotten it.
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

Merlin wrote: Btw, I sense a little bit of lack of self esteem here. Am I right?
Maybe... well, I should say definitely xD
Merlin wrote: Even the LOA GURUS like Bob Proctor, Rhonda Byrne, Dr, Bruce Lipton to me have some major flaws because they look like they have 10 years left to live and if you REALLY REALLY master this LOA and REALLY REALLY control your DNA then why the heck aren't they AT LEAST take 30 years off their cells???
Agreed, but I would assume for most people:
1. if they earn enough money, so that they can pay their bills, live in a nice house, drive a cool car and take 1-3 vacation a year
2. Having meaningful relationships (sexually, business, private life)
3. Being healthy - meaning no disease
That would be all they would want.
So taking things like: reverse aging, changing height/eye color out of the equation - they pretty well master it.
Plus you would have to take into consideration the time cells need to replace themselves completely.
AFAIK it takes about 7-8 years for all cells to be replaced, and I think up to a week for eyes.
But again, I get your point and agree^^.

I think Bob Proctor has improved his eyesight over the years, because if you look at some old pictures/videos, it looks a lot worse than now.
Same goes for Rhonda Byrne, she even writes it in her book the secret, that she got her perfect vision due to gratitude.
And as for me... like I said previously... I too, improved my eyesight with EFT, now... I am far away from perfect vision... but nevertheless it's a nice proof.
Merlin wrote: I think that our 100 Day Challenge is the best test that anyone who studied the LOA has ever done because it covers what I call "The 2 Hidden Secrets"...
Absolutely!
One of the main benefits of NAPs is the brain-wave-state you're in and therefore the shutdown of the doorman.
But I am still of the opinion that's that possible while being awake. Because another word would be "Super learning" getting both hemispheres working together... I will definitely play around with that, and that's even what PSYCH-K encourages.

For me The Doorman is like a pattern/paradigm matcher... like IF, ELSE in programming (combined with regular expressions xD)
IF you have a belief on a CM level AND it doesn't match with what is in the SM it gets rejected but ELSE if it is congruent AND/OR there is no pattern in the SM it is accepted.

That's why I think "releasing" beliefs is a big part, because then the SM can accept it easier.
And if there would be no limiting belief towards a goal, it wouldn't matter therefore, what technique you would use, because the implantation would be a lot faster and easier:).

The Languge of The SM is:
1. Picture
2. Emotions
(3. Repition)

Except the 3rd part, I believe that is what is missing with NAPs, that's what I like about the VAK To The Future of PSYCH-K.
But for now, I will go with my NAP traditionally.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:So taking things like: reverse aging, changing height/eye color out of the equation - they pretty well master it.
Plus you would have to take into consideration the time cells need to replace themselves completely.
I disagree, I think they have either not done it or failed because they didn't believe it and their Doorman didn't let that lie go into their SM. Age reversal is something that many say they don't care about or that it's superficial but it's funny how long people take to dress up before a ballroom night or when they go to the Oscars. :lol:

It's impossible that if they would have a Genie appearing in front of them at their age that they would say "naaaah, I'm happy with the way my body looks like". Pfff yeah right. :roll: How come when you were young you were not putting on any makeup and now you do and what's with all those facial cream at night mmmm? ;)

As for cells, they don't take a considerable amount of time to replace themselves. Skin cells for example take 2-4 weeks to grow new ones and my red spot improvements proved it.

Now if we have a BILLION cells in just the last tip of our little finger, then how many THOUSANDS if not millions of skin cells I have fixed on my red spot during those past 2 weeks and all that WITHOUT doing removal of any limiting beliefs that caused the red spot in the first place.

Same thing for David and his blond hair. We are talking MILLIONS and MILLIONS of cellular DNA changes here and we are just beginning to do our tests here with NAPs.
Mateo wrote:The Language of The SM is:
1. Picture
2. Emotions
(3. Repition)

Except the 3rd part, I believe that is what is missing with NAPs, that's what I like about the VAK To The Future of PSYCH-K.
Yeah but like I said many times here, this VAK, EFT and PSYCH-K are all methods that you need to be doing for MANY WEEKS if not MONTHS in a row just like NAPs. The question now here is do you have the discipline for that? Hehe goooood luuuuck. ;)

BTW, regarding words not being recognized by the SM, I would now say that our SM is like a guy who speaks Chinese. If you say the word "CAR" and then point to your car and then repeat it many times, even if our Chinese guy doesn't understand English, he will end up understanding that the word CAR means that boxy thing with the 4 wheels parked in front.

This is why MANY NAPs have worked on the forum WITHOUT the need to add our 3 Catalysts of images, sensations and emotions. Today I can tell you that it was NOT because the SM didn't understand the words I was saying that I failed many NAPs but because I did my NAPs 10 days or so and changed them and btw, if you are good with emotions and images then just do like James here, he got rid of his back pain in just 12 days using a NAP enhanced with emotions. Those really kick ass if you are good with emotions but I suck at this so... :?

The repetition seems to be more important than any other factor and that is why I will NEVER advise any LOA newbie to start with a technique that they can do during the day because I know that most will quit after a few weeks. :lol:

Cheers,

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

Merlin wrote: I disagree, I think they have either not done it or failed because they didn't believe it and their Doorman didn't let that lie go into their SM. Age reversal is something that many say they don't care about or that it's superficial but it's funny how long people take to dress up before a ballroom night or when they go to the Oscars. :lol:
I get your point^^... different parts of the body/cells get replaced at different speed.
Like we said:
eyes up to a week
skin 2-4 weeks
hair well probably pretty fast (taking into consideration that people go to the hairdresser every 4-6 weeks)
Cells in your mouth are replaced every day when not even several times a day

What I meant was, untiL ALL the cells in your body would be replaced - that's what takes about 7 years at least that's what I and you and probably a lot of people heard.

Merlin wrote: Yeah but like I said many times here, this VAK, EFT and PSYCH-K are all methods that you need to be doing for MANY WEEKS if not MONTHS in a row just like NAPs. The question now here is do you have the discipline for that? Hehe goooood luuuuck. ;)
I think you have to do VAK only once, for the simple reason, that it gives guidance to your SM, that it knows where you are going... basically, to define your goal in a language that the SM understands...
Ex. Imagine you're together with that Amy-girl and you two wanna go on a "fun" vacation.
Now, for you fun vacation means lying on the beach, going into the pool once a while and enjoying the nightlife.
But out of a sudden you end up hiking and you're all disappointed.... WHY?... Well, that was her image of a "fun vacation" and you just kinda got dragged along xD

BTW, Merlin, have you heard of Eric Pearl?
He seems to be some kind of healer, but his techniques go beyond the "normal" energy healing/psychology
I found his book on amazon it's called Reconnection <something>... And I wonder if I should check it out :/

Mateo