My introduction

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: My introduction

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:I think you have to do VAK only once, for the simple reason, that it gives guidance to your SM, that it knows where you are going... basically, to define your goal in a language that the SM understands...
If you can make a limiting belief go away with ONE SESSION, I will be ready to listen to you but you will have to bring me proof by either becoming rich in the days to come or do some physical change on your body (ex: change hair or eye color) within days or less like the multiple personality disorder patients that I talked about who can change eye color instantly by shifting their beliefs.

Otherwise, I'm not changing my pov on the theory that we need a lot of time to erase or replace an old belief with a new one.
Mateo wrote:BTW, Merlin, have you heard of Eric Pearl?
Yes, remember when I said that I have my "Happy Hippie Friends", well I met those on an energy healing quest about 5 years ago and Eric Pearl (Reconnection), Richard Gordon (Quantum Touch) and Richard Bartlett (Matrix Energetics or ME) are the top dogs in this field but Bartlett is REALLY on a different planet let me tell you that. :lol:

I did a 5 day seminar at the Omega Institute in NY, my favorite "Hippie Place". :lol: I learned that I could make 100s of people fall down on the ground just by touching them with 2 fingers and they could do the same with me. My friend Lyne did one on me and poof, I was on the floor. :lol:

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

Merlin wrote: If you can make a limiting belief go away with ONE SESSION, I will be ready to listen to you...
Well, I never said that I could do that... otherwise I would already be... the king of the world with my own harem, duh xD.
I merely meant VAK for guidance/direction to speed it up or maybe even make it possible in the first place (see example I posted above with the vacation).

And my personally POV is, when regarding a goal there is not ONE belief to change but MANY MANY beliefs --> paradigms.
Mustn't be the case, but it's likely.
Merlin wrote: Yes, remember when I said that I have my "Happy Hippie Friends", well I met those on an energy healing quest about 5 years ago and Eric Pearl (Reconnection), Richard Gordon (Quantum Touch) and Richard Bartlett (Matrix Energetics or ME) are the top dogs in this field but Bartlett is REALLY on a different planet let me tell you that. :lol:
So... what you're saying - there is no point in investigating, am I right?
I mean it would be nice, if I could use Eric's technique for more than health though, ...
is ME the 2 point technique... is it any good?
Merlin wrote: I learned that I could make 100s of people fall down on the ground just by touching them with 2 fingers ...
:lol: AFAIK my brothers GF told me she could do the same, but with breathing.... she didn't show me >_< xD!
"I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them" ~ Bruce Lipton
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:And my personally POV is, when regarding a goal there is not ONE belief to change but MANY MANY beliefs --> paradigms.
Mustn't be the case, but it's likely.
Well first of all you will have to do this paradigm and belief shift like I did with the $0 to $10K and like David did with his Blond Hair, etc...

Doesn't matter that we came back to this reality or that we changed with our NAP 1 or more beliefs in the process, we did it, PERIOD and that's ALL that matters here. We managed to tell our SM to switch vibration and parallel reality and boom, we saw a different one so start by shifting realities and then you can tell us how long this technique took to work and if you do it fairly quickly then I will listen.
Mateo wrote:is ME the 2 point technique... is it any good?
Yes it works just like on this video. You temporary lose consciousness for a fraction of a second and you fall down and if you are lucky you wake up with your fixed problem.

It may look fake here but it's true. I did it to many people and they did it on me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xexh4DUQWT4[/youtube]

The main problem and that goes with EVERYTHING we are learning here is that results are based on your BELIEFS. In fact after the 5 day seminar I went to the forum and argued about that for many years on their forum (before they kicked me out :lol: ) that if you don't believe you will fix that person's back pain then you won't but they laughed at me and kicked me out until Richard Bartlett said it himself on their FAQs section. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"...Our beliefs function as the perceptual filter which dictates what we are able to notice and to interact with as our concrete observable reality."

EVERYTHING is belief based, get that into your head my dear Happy Hippies :P . And the sick part is that they introduced me to Bashar who says the exact same thing. :roll:

Cheers,

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

Merlin wrote: Well first of all you will have to do this paradigm and belief shift like I did with the $0 to $10K and like David did with his Blond Hair, etc...
Understood!
Merlin wrote: Yes it works just like on this video. You temporary lose consciousness for a fraction of a second and you fall down and if you are lucky you wake up with your fixed problem.
Merlin wrote: EVERYTHING is belief based, get that into your head my dear Happy Hippies :P . And the sick part is that they introduced me to Bashar who says the exact same thing. :roll:
So when I get that right:
1. You set your intention on a problem (but like demonstrated in the video - you do not have too)
2. You find two (sore) spots on the body and press on them
3. Check the result and repeat if necessary

On one side I agree with that everything is belief based on the other side I don't... for the simple reason.
If you take Bruce Lipton for example: "Your beliefs control your genes WHETHER you believe that or NOT"

So there is some science and/or wisdom in everything... like with EFT and EC and probably even 2P-technique (since the soreness probably shows an imbalance in the energy system of the body) it's based upon meredians, psychological reversal and what not. That's why it can work even for those, who do not believe in it... but it anyways...
(There are certain laws of the universe that cannot be broken I think Earl Nightingale said that)
That's of philosophical background - meaning we could discuss this until we die and we wouldn't have an answer.
Probably based upon perception - someone sees the glass as half empty, you see it as half full.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:So when I get that right:
1. You set your intention on a problem (but like demonstrated in the video - you do not have too)
2. You find two (sore) spots on the body and press on them
3. Check the result and repeat if necessary
I remember posting on the Matrix forum this long post here about the science behind the 2pt technique and it's nothing new to us here who play with intentions and belief sent to our SM.

http://www.matrixenergetics.com/message ... #Post80863" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My advice to you is this, you may feel a little something with the 2pt but most people will either stop there or will improve veeeery slowly because once again, everything is belief based and you will need A LOT of practice to start to believe that your 2 pt is getting better and stronger.

So unless you have many clients coming to see you to practice on, I would tell you to forget about it and use NAPs or any other LOA technique to change to the reality you want like in one where people are getting healthier naturally because like Bashar said, you don't change the other persons, you change YOURSELF by shifting to a parallel reality where the person before was sick, to a new parallel reality where the person is now healthy.

It's ALL about parallel reality shifting which at based on your vibration which is based on your SM beliefs. Once you master this art of belief modeling and parallel reality shifting, you can heal people and project the reality that you want.

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

Merlin wrote: I remember posting on the Matrix forum this long post here about the science behind the 2pt technique and it's nothing new to us here who play with intentions and belief sent to our SM...
I've read some parts of the post... but I believe, it could've had something to do with you "being to much in your head."
I'll give you an example: I wanted to do EC for a friend who wasn't feeling that well, so I asked for permission... and I got it.
Now, what happened was... nothing... no improvement whatsoever. And my reasoning to that is...
I was too much in my head... i was too much in my OWN way... that's why it didn't work. And that's why the other person never got the message.
Of course, I am open to any other suggestion and solution!:)

And as far as I understand 2p-technique you MUST HAVE another person... to work with. It's not like EFT, EC, PSYCH-K, you name it... that you can do on, your own.
Merlin wrote: It's ALL about parallel reality shifting which at based on your vibration which is based on your SM beliefs. Once you master this art of belief modeling and parallel reality shifting, you can heal people and project the reality that you want.
What "always" bugged me about this parallel reality... was FREEDOM, personal choice.
What I mean by this... hm... is:
Ex. I have a friend. Now there are two realities his and mine. And I shift my reality, what means that he would be shifted as well and when he shifts, I shift.
So, how does that really work?
I have an idea that is...
Let's say I get rich and shift my reality, but in his reality I am still poor, but that doesn't mean I loose my money everytime I see him, duh. What's more likely, that because of his reality, either he disappears out of my reality (called a break up of the friendship) OR everytime I see him he would find reasons to make me look bad, why I am not really rich, sabotage me and so on. But if his reality shifts to riches and mine as well, we would both see me as rich and him might too, in the near future.

Still pretty confusing xD!
Personally, I am not so concerned about parallel realities/universes, but more about shifting beliefs/paradigms and living a more richer live in every way and if I shift realities in the meantime... that's fine:)
It just sound so confusing and somehow disappointing to me when I hear the word "parallel universe or reality"

Edit: So... basically, I shouldn't buy Eric's book and might invest into another one? gn
Mateo
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:...means that he would be shifted as well and when he shifts, I shift.
Yes and no.

Yes there are 2 realities but each one of you are also living parallel lives in parallel realities and right now your friend is also in another reality talking to a version of you who are rich and another version of you are talking to him where you are poor and he is rich.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSLmdpAshsk[/youtube]

Each one of some are like living in our own reality bubble kinda like projecting a 3D version of our reality all around us where we are alone but see people around us that we are projecting based on our beliefs which would be the equivalent of the 3D movie playing around us. By changing our beliefs, we change our vibration and the 3D movie around us and we suddenly see people change around us going from sick to healthy and poor to rich while in fact, it's NOT them who are changing it's US inside the bubble and changing our 3D reality.

You may shift from poor to rich in YOUR reality bubble and project a friend who is now rich like you but your friend may still have the beliefs to stay poor in his bubble and still project the version of you who is still poor.

You are only talking to the rich version of your friend and your friend is talking to the poor version of yourself.

Yeah I know, that's weird stuff but it looks like this is accurate. Here's another one for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFR5kLeCiWU[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yrG6RwTRMs[/youtube]

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

What I've been wondering about the last two days:
We've this (thought) power flowing to our Conscious Mind and out of that we can either make a positive though/belief (originate, or pick it up from another person/the field) or a negative one (old paradigms, habits, images, etc.).

Now, could the positive one be a thought/belief from a parallel me, calling me into his reality/vibration?
Or am I bound to my present reality?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Not sure I understand the question here. :?

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

Hm... okay:
Could I originate a thought/belief in my CM that's coming from a parallel reality or am I bound to my current reality?
Better???