My introduction

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Colby

My introduction

Post by Colby »

I have come to this forum on and off for around a year i believe, somewhere around that. Always enjoyed the read. But recently decided to join up and introduce myself and hopefully get involved here. My name is Colby i'm 18 years of age and i'm from texas. It has been a long road to get here and a bit about my background that is relevant to this forum and for all you to know is that i've always been too mature for my age, an *old soul* around the age of 15 i began studying metaphysics and long story short i've spent the last few years in constant determined effort to learn *the mysteries* I've studied under bashar, abraham hicks, adronis, so many that it's not practical to list them all here. Experimented with the law of attraction and have thus far been able to intentionally attract my soulmate who is more amazing than anyone i could ever have imagined being with.
Sculpt my dream body and steer myself onto a life of my DREAMS. (this is really just a dream we're living now isn't it?)
I look forward to talking to you yourself merlin, and the rest of the members of the forum here.

Currently and in the future i'm going to be honing my ability to create and i feel like it's appropriate that i interact with all of you here because i have always seen myself as a pioneer and experimenter with this. So we may as well band together right?
I'll be as active as i can here and look forward to some good discussions. Have a good day. :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: My introduction

Post by Merlin »

Colby wrote:I have come to this forum on and off for around a year i believe, somewhere around that. Always enjoyed the read.
Nice to talk to you, welcome to the forum.
Colby wrote:i've always been too mature for my age, an *old soul* around the age of 15 i began studying metaphysics and long story short i've spent the last few years in constant determined effort to learn *the mysteries* I've studied under bashar, abraham hicks, adronis, so many that it's not practical to list them all here.
I wouldn't say "old soul" but rather "StarKid". It's those souls that come here to boost the vibration of the planet. We are naturally drawn by the latest hot stuff and researches that can improve our lives and everybody else.

The term Star Kid and Start Seed came from Dr. Richard Boylan after putting under hypnosis many gifted kids and noticed that they were souls coming here for the 2012 shift. He did a questionnaire here and you can test yourself.

http://www.drboylan.com/starkididqstnr.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He might ask you to send him a picture to confirm it like he asked me. He uses dowsing rods to measure the ElectroMagnetic field of your picture because he noticed that those kids all have a stronger EM filed than the average humans and pictures can also carry this EM Field.

You arrived at the right time because we are start the 100 Day NAP Challenge that should shake things up a bit if my theory and research is accurate.

Cheers,

Merlin
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

Hey Colby I also welcome you.. Glad you found your way here. better you start as soon as possible.

Your influence of programming from the outside world is less then most people here because of your age.
Better you get into this now then to LATER in a few years. We know for sure that limiting beliefs are powerful
at canceling effects/ effects of NAPs from their true potential.
Your young and probably have little influence / negative programming from the "REAL world experience" so the idea is you will probably reprogram some good ones and strive easier then most.

For sure click the link Merlin have you about the 100 day NAP.
If your good at practicing the LOA already consciously imagine having 60% more belief added to what your doing. (whole brain power with conscious and subconscious)

Give it a try.
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

alexburke wrote:Your young and probably have little influence / negative programming from the "REAL world experience" so the idea is you will probably reprogram some good ones and strive easier then most.
Not true, over 90% of the limiting beliefs programmed in our SM have been implanted between 0 and 7.

Even at 10 years old we are already screwed. ;)

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

I've started reading Bruce Lipton's book (got it on wednesday and am already at page 174:D)
And regarding to Bruce it already starts in the womb, even prior to that, because parents are selecting genes through epigentic in the sperm cell and ovum/egg long before pregnancy.

And I wonder, if really can change them ALL
"I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them" ~ Bruce Lipton
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:I've started reading Bruce Lipton's book (got it on wednesday and am already at page 174:D)
And regarding to Bruce it already starts in the womb, even prior to that, because parents are selecting genes through epigentic in the sperm cell and ovum/egg long before pregnancy.

And I wonder, if really can change them ALL
Of course you can change them ALL. That's the whole point of his book The Biology of Beliefs and this is where NAPs can perfectly fit here by changing them 1 by 1.

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

But why then does he look old, is bold, and I think even wears glasses from time to time?
No criticism on Bruce Lipton, I really would like to meet him someday, but still^^...

I like the English title a lot better than the german one: "Intelligente Zelle" - "intelligent cells"

Yeah, I'll figure that out, for now I wanna make the change with my current NAP, and no progress so far :/.
Also playing around with other methods, like you know me:D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:But why then does he look old, is bold, and I think even wears glasses from time to time?
EXACTLY my point. I have talked about it in the past years. Lipton found out that if you change beliefs you will change DNA...BUT... he totally sucks at the LOA or on how to change those beliefs.

In an interview he talked about "Buddhist Mindfulness" which is trying to "control" every single thought that we have right now. :roll: For Christ's sake Bruce don't you know that we have on average 60,000 thoughts a day and EVEN if you can do that, that doesn't replace the old negative beliefs that your SM is using to create the shitty reality that you want to change!

That's why you will see that there not a lot of REAL LOA gurus out there because mastering how to change our beliefs is NOT EASY despite whatever they are telling you.
Mateo wrote:for now I wanna make the change with my current NAP, and no progress so far :/.
That is called SELF SABOTAGE my friend. How long have you been listening to this specific NAP? I'm sure it's not 2 months straight.

Now THIS is why I believe today that we all failed. Because we listen to our NAP for 10 days or maybe 30 and then we switch. Biiiiiig mistake. You wanna waste your time chasing your tail, you keep switching from NAP to NAP.

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

Merlin wrote: In an interview he talked about "Buddhist Mindfulness" which is trying to "control" every single thought that we have right now. :roll: For Christ's sake Bruce don't you know that we have on average 60,000 thoughts a day and EVEN if you can do that, that doesn't replace the old negative beliefs that your SM is using to create the shitty reality that you want to change!
Well, I wouldn't say Buddhist Mindfulness doesn't work, he even emphasized that you should do it as a habit, 'cuz that way the SM learns... and he's right.
And if you look at some LOA books/techniques, to "monitor" your thinking is a quite an old technique and probably one of the first ones out there... like again Wallace D. Wattles said: You shouldn't set aside specific times to pray each day, but instead make it a habit.. so in one short sentence "make it an all consuming obsession" I think that's the way Napoleon Hill puts it.
And I also try to monitor my thinking as best as I can... just for the simple reason, that some of us encounter here, right now: "If I only would have listened to my NAP longer, without changing it for at least 1-2 months."
That's the way I see it with Buddhist Mindfulness and NAPS and all the other techniques... what if you would do it for a while, to the best of your ability?
Well, I do not know that, but maybe I will figure it out.
Merlin wrote: That is called SELF SABOTAGE my friend. How long have you been listening to this specific NAP? I'm sure it's not 2 months straight.
Taken from my NAP-Journal post:
NAP Day #: 3 (Began on November 12th)

But I previously listend to it as well... so probably for about 1-1.5 months, but you're right I definitely missed a day here and there, probably 3-5 in total
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:Well, I wouldn't say Buddhist Mindfulness doesn't work, he even emphasized that you should do it as a habit, 'cuz that way the SM learns... and he's right.
Maybe right but NOT realist. How many people can monitor EVERY thought? Talk about waste of time and energy. :? To hell with that, I prefer doing a NAP when I sleep. :lol: 8-)
Mateo wrote:Taken from my NAP-Journal post:
NAP Day #: 3 (Began on November 12th)
You see, that's what I meant by self sabotage. It's been just 2-3 weeks now and you want to change your NAP.

Now I don't judge you because WE ALL did it here but today WE KNOW it was a mistake. All I'm saying is that to see kick ass results we are talking more about MONTHS of listening rather than weeks here so again, you want to chase your tail, fine with me but don't blame it on us if we all manifest our goal in the 100 Day NAP Challenge and you don't. At least you will know where you go wrong.

Merlin