Found my dream girl

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Found my dream girl

Post by Merlin »

Smart and beautiful, that's how I like them.

Her name is Amy, ok she lives on the other side of the planet but hey, love has no borders right. ;) There's got a be a parallel reality where she lives close to me and doesn't have that thing standing next to her, that humm..."Boyfriend" of hers. :twisted:

Anyway, first I thought, here we go again, some dope dealer sugar daddy decided to buy her cute babe a Lambo right... :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFBKG3q4XLQ[/youtube]

But then by curiousity I looked at her website and it's about DAY TRADING. Whhhhaaaaaat? :shock: And she has a section called goal settings and talk about the importance of having goals and positive beliefs about money??? Whhhhaaaaaaaaaat? :shock: And then she has a video where she made $10,000 in about 20 minutes trading forex. Whhhaaaaaaaaaat? :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ36kn-ean4[/youtube]

Amy, hang on tight honey, I don't know in which parallel reality you are but I will find you don't worry.

Merlin
James Sawyer

Re: Found my dream girl

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: Amy, hang on tight honey, I don't know in which parallel reality you are but I will find you don't worry.
Merlin
:lol: :lol:

Go for it, Merlin, and don't look back!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:Go for it, Merlin, and don't look back!
Oh I don't look back in my rear view mirror my friend, after all she's the one with the Lambo. :?

When I arrived on her site and watched this video I was laughing my ass off because this is what I've been telling my family for over 20 years now that a 9 to 5 job will lead me nowhere and my research on money brought me to starting a web design company (like Amy's boyfriend btw :lol:) and then end up trading the stock market like she does.

We definitely have to meet. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxdniUltvpU[/youtube]

Merlin
vibrantsound

Post by vibrantsound »

Hey, late on the thread but is she still your dream girl?

And have you met her yet? :D
4 stages of life:
1)You believe in Santa Claus
2)You don't believe in Santa Claus
3)You are Santa Claus
4)You look like Santa Claus
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

vibrantsound wrote:Hey, late on the thread but is she still your dream girl?
Of course and she will always remain like that I think. I have a preference for very smart blondes (yes they REALLY do exits) and she figured out that to have a life you need LOTS of money and the Stock Market is THE way to go.

Just listen to the video 2 posts up, they are telling people what I've been telling MANY people around me since I was 21. That if you don't have money, you have to get a job but a job takes 8 hours from a 24 hour day that's 1/3 of the day GONE doing something that most people hate to do because a study showed that 97% would leave their job TOMORROW if they won the Lottery.

Since you slept another 8 hours, which is another 1/3 of the day, you wasted 2/3 of the day sleeping and working!!! :roll: :evil: Talk about a waste of human resources. :?

If you don't have money you do not LIVE your life, you SURVIVE it. You stay at home and have very few impact on the world around you. So you need money to remove the ball and chains and then we can see why you came to this planet for...
vibrantsound wrote:And have you met her yet? :D
Nope and I won't. She in Australia, she's half my age and already have a BF and that's OK, there are many other fish in the sea right?

Merlin
vibrantsound

Post by vibrantsound »

If you don't have money you do not LIVE your life, you SURVIVE it. You stay at home and have very few impact on the world around you. So you need money to remove the ball and chains and then we can see why you came to this planet for...
That's exactly it.
Nope and I won't. She in Australia, she's half my age and already have a BF and that's OK, there are many other fish in the sea right?
I'd tell you to try it anyway. But half-your age kind of makes it... unimaginable lol. But hey I'm still for trying it.

There is always another fish in the sea :)
4 stages of life:
1)You believe in Santa Claus
2)You don't believe in Santa Claus
3)You are Santa Claus
4)You look like Santa Claus
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I am relieved to fine I am not the only one looking for a girl to heal my heart...... sadly I think I met my dream girl 2 times already, as posted in the other thread, and blew it up....... well not really, simply the situation didnt lent itself, specifically said girl had no number to give and I didnt thought of any alternative information like facebook or something until it was too late.

Hope you achieve your goal of getting her Merlin.

Merlin dont worry about the age, it means NOTHING. My father met my mom when he was more than 40 and my mom was just 25, and my mom hated him at first.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I am relieved to fine I am not the only one looking for a girl to heal my heart......
It was all a joke my friend. ;)

I said that because she's a trader like me and she looks cute that's all there is to it. I'm pretty sure we have nothing else in common. :lol:

Merlin