Hello to Merlin and all other members

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
daffian25

Hello to Merlin and all other members

Post by daffian25 »

Sup!

I was searching something of interest when I came around Merlin's posts on some girl's site that changed herself and her life.
I came to this site and read the research top to bottom.
Then I decided to register just to get my thoughts out and get feedback

My Thoughts

I've been around this subject since I was 18, and now I am 25. It all started with a spirituality seminar, one that I failed miserably. It was a great start!
It inspired research in spirituality, magic, will-power, meditation, supernatural, powers ... the list goes on. More or less I have been on the same track as you have.
Watched lot of videos, read lot of books and practiced methods.

To Merlin: I can vouch that 99% of the stuff you say is true. Here's a kicker though.

My Thoughts to the Community

One thing I disliked in Merlin's research was the idea that the conscious mind is an enemy player that tries to sabotage your desires.

In other words, I had to bypass this line to get access to my subconscious mind but again....HOW???

Bypass is a strong word for someone who is on their way to spirituality, magic, power and enlightenment. Also, to get access to your subconscious?
Are we talking about taking control over some person's mind here? Those are two strong words that indicate hostility towards the self.

Your mind is your. How can you gain access to something that is already yours? How can you bypass your own mind? The only way to "bypass" your own mind is to be mindful. To those not understanding the word, its being present in the moment. You cannot escape the mind or bypass the mind or open the door or trick yourself. When you think, you already lost focus. And since the mind's default is on things that are bothering us in past, present and future, the mind is always thinking. By just thinking about tricking your mind, the mind has tricked you (if you prefer that analogy). Its like trying to give up smoking by smoking.

I am not here to troll nor salute. I want to extend my own mind and if I get lucky, give your mind food to chew on.

The second part I disliked was the whole explanation of the mind being like a football field. You have the line, and you have to cross it in order to score.
Whatever idea/thought you plant in the subconscious will take root once you "bypass" the critical, conscious mind and its negative beliefs.

Correct me if I am wrong -- thank you. But how is the mind, thinking on its own. Those negative beliefs are yours. You loop them daily through the mind. How is that mind's fault or mind's doing? Its like getting cut with a knife. Do you blame the knife?

The mind is just a tool, an extraordinary complex beyond understanding universal tool, but yes a tool. You can create misfortune, fortune, desires and wishes through it. But its own's nature is not evil or good, its neutral. Just like god, if you believe in god. God is neutral, just like god should be. Now if you believe that you are god, the means you should be neutral. So why aren't you? This is why you aren't getting what you want. This is why you shouldn't focus on the mind being the enemy or yourself being the enemy. Yes, you can lie to yourself and create misfortune. But what, should you land a punch in your face as punishment if you have?

You have two sides of the coin if you like it that way. In the normal society those sides are pre-labeled by society or your parents or siblings in young age. You adopt the behavior of something either being: good or bad. That doesn't in any way make the matter better or worse, it just adds a label on it. But then you get an emotional reaction due to some event or cause. Then the label becomes a lot more difficult to just be a label. If you experience any positive emotion, you literally save a feeling attached to a label. If you experience a negative emotion, you literally save a feeling attached to a label. So what does this all mean?

You are born neutral. You are born from within the light and the void. Cosmic and universal. Spiritual and what not. You pick your labels. The point is: the mind cannot be responsible for your own's fate or doings. If you think thoughts of violence, blaming the mind makes you ignorant. Do you think its different for thoughts of joy, pleasure or what not? Its just the other side. You are still responsible for the results you get. Not the mind. Never the mind. Its just your tool to obtain what you want or don't want. "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" - Buddha Its even in the secret, mind you.

What am I trying to point here. Here's what. The information provided by Merlin and the community here will be of absolute service to you, for whatever you want to use it. But for your sake, don't label the mind as the enemy. The only enemy is the thought of something being the enemy. Or the thought of tricking the mind into the subconscious. Its you who is consciously creating those thoughts and that reality of true and false.

The Bottom Line

Let your thoughts pass.
Let your feelings flow.
Accept everything you felt so far and everything you feel now.
Learn to focus in meditation.
Learn to not-be attached to your own desire and label.
Learn to honor and love yourself. Not to trick and abuse yourself.

Whatever you want, its already yours, in quantities you already want.
You want infinite something? Its yours.
You don't like infinite something? Its yours.
Realize that you already have everything. (cliche)
Realize that your mind is like the heart of the universe, highest awareness and infinite.
The physical materialization of your desire in the form you currently are living in is the attachment.
Once you learn to live in the present without attaching yourself, you will get everything.
The mind will pour out all what is already created and yours into this reality.

"Only when you give up what you want, its yours"
My own personal quote from this spiritual journey of wisdom
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Hello to Merlin and all other members

Post by Merlin »

Hi Daffian25 and welcome to the board :-)

daffian25 wrote:Its you who is consciously creating those thoughts and that reality of true and false.

The Bottom Line

Let your thoughts pass.
Here is the REAL bottom line.

1- Your goal thoughts are NOT passing through (just look around you, have you manifested what you wanted?). The Doorman is filtering ALL the thoughts you have.

2- Yes you are consciously creating those thoughts or wishes but look at my signature, it's not what you THINK at the Conscious Mind level but what you BELIEVE at the SUBconscious Mind level that activates the LOA and makes us attract what we want.

I will let Dr. Bruce Lipton tell you WHY there is a war going on between the Conscious Mind and the SUBconscious Mind and all this happy positive thinking does NOTHING to attract us our goals (once again, look around you, do you have all your goals) and why we keep attracting the same shitty life over and over DESPITE thinking positively (yup my happy hippie friends too :lol: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGi8KFraN-U[/youtube]

I will prove it to you in the weeks to come. I will attract my financial independence despite being negative about the Conscious Mind's Doorman.

As you can tell, I'm not very happy right now because my 20+ years of research points to The Doorman as being the main reason why our SM didn't get the messages that we are trying to send him and people like you come here to tell me to forget about fighting this negative force and let it be. :evil:

As usual, you can shut me up for good by telling us all what you have manifested in the past months/years and it better not be a cup of coffee. :lol:

Cheers,

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

Basically you're both right^^.
daffian25 wrote:One thing I disliked in Merlin's research was the idea that the conscious mind is an enemy player that tries to sabotage your desires.
It's more the doorman than the conscious mind, but I can relate to that, I felt the same way in the beginning
that's why I didn't register until recently.

But... even if there would be no doorman involved, and you've listened to the video provided by Merlin above.
You would still had to control 5% with 95%. And you just don't get more, even though it's a democracy.
It's like a vote... if you vote for "I am happy" or "I am unhappy"
and 95%... I am unhappy
5%... I am happy.
Nothing you can do about it, except wait until all the people are sleeping and play a massive NAP on their computers xD.
Okay, enough metaphors^^.
daffian25 wrote:The only way to "bypass" your own mind is to be mindful.
That always reminds me of Eckart Tolle (Power of Now) xD.
So, finally, it's out, lol.
So even if you would be "Mindful" and like wait until a negative thought comes and replace it.
(and I might add... I do that as best as I can)
You probably would turn it into a habit, but there is no guarantee that your subconscious got the message.
Bruce Lipton points that out in an interview:
The idea is that when you've a conscious awareness about something your SM (short for subconscious mind)
would also have learned it. That's an accepted concept by the masses and the reason why people go to
therapists and it simply doesn't work. Well, I am not saying it never works, but it's rare.
Yes, for some people just having the awareness of "Oh, I can do this?!" is enough, but again
for the majority of people it's not. Besides, afaik alot of therapists also work with pharmaceuticals.
But it anyways...
daffian25 wrote:You can create misfortune, fortune, desires and wishes through it.. You can create misfortune, fortune, desires and wishes through it.
Yes, and as above pointed out... 95%^^
daffian25 wrote:You are born neutral.
Well, not exactly... You should get involved in Bruce Liptons material - it's priceless.
Go onto amazon.com and order his first book "Biology of Belief" - Make that line a NAP if you've too.
It's essential in my opinion:). Atm, I am reading his 2nd book - Spontaneous Evolution.
daffian25 wrote:"All that we are is a result of what we have thought" - Buddha
Fair enough, and there are a lot of reasons for that... too much explanation to get into it right now.
But too make it simple... it's your beliefs that cause the result --> results get picked up by the CM -->
causes though+feeling --> gets accepted by the doorman cause there is no resistance --> produces results --> ....

I think the main reason why so many people say "thought" instead of "belief" is because it is easier to say^^.
But just look at Merlins signature;)!

Like I said again in another post, for me the doorman is like an IF/ELSE construct in programming.
And if you had no limiting beliefs towards a goal/affirmation it would sink into your SM, easily!

Now the solution is:
To put yourself into a state that you were in, in your little life (age 0-7).
1. Either through a super learning state or mp3 that produces lower brain waves (although Merlin's fighting me on this xD)
2. You could do hypnosis, but afaik it puts you into a lower alpha state - at best.
3. Use a NAP (takes care of repetition and brain-wave-state)

Or use a method to first release the limiting beliefs and then it wouldn't matter which method you would use.
But how many can you find?!
Ever googled for "releasing limiting beliefs" or something similiar?!
The best you get is one of those "If your CM has the awareness it's released"-type of nonsen-things.

Well, EFT would be a valid way so would be The Emotion Code or EMDR.
1. Emotion Code - The emotion seems to reproduce itself, due to the thought so probably alot of repetition needed,
but still a nice method I use from time to time thanks to Merlin:).
2. EFT - seems to be best used for specific events or symptoms that you experienced in the moment, but doesn't really
really release a belief in itself
3. EMDR - Not really experience with it but probably the same as EFT.

What about Lefkoe Method? I feel it's one of those "If your CM has..."
Ho'oponopono - Nice mantra, probably works but for me personally - no real results, no real measurements possible in my opinion.

For now PSYCH-K would be my first choice, although I would love to explore EFT even more and maybe even combine it
with The Emotion Code.

Whatever you use to check if it worked learn Muscle Testing (MT) there should be a thread on here, where you can get
involved in the 4 day challenge.
For 15mins (4 days in a row) take one of many self-MT Methods and "without" asking your SM a question...
Say "yes" - be strong by yourself
Say "no" - get weak by yourself.

And you might get involved in the new 100Day NAP challenge Merlin created;).
Now, if the majority of people involved haven't attracted their goal by the beginning of March, despite
of skipping a few days here and there we would be in trouble xDDDD!
Merlin wrote:and it better not be a cup of coffee. :lol:
Haha, I never liked coffee that much xD... in the beginning I always used it to find stuff I lost (in my apartment)^^!

Mateo^^
"I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them" ~ Bruce Lipton
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Listen guys, the LOA is not rocket science. We attract the reality that matches with our vibration which is based on the beliefs we have stored in our Subconscious Mind and those beliefs tell our SM how to behave each day and so your beliefs and your SM are ruling 95% of your day and the majority of those beliefs have been implanted in your SM between the age of 0-7.

So ...

1-Being happy will NOT reprogram those old beliefs.
2-Being mindful of your thoughts will NOT reprogram those old beliefs.
3-Smiling all day and saying positive lines will NOT reprogram those old beliefs.
4-Doing 1 single hypnosis session with positive statements will NOT reprogram those old beliefs.

And until you change those old beliefs, your reality....WILL..NOT...CHANGE...PERIOD.

You need REPETITIONS and LOTS of 'em. Here's Bob Proctor on the topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qtxUxoxsF8[/youtube]

Merlin
daffian25

Post by daffian25 »

I will prove it to you in the weeks to come. I will attract my financial independence despite being negative about the Conscious Mind's Doorman.

As you can tell, I'm not very happy right now because my 20+ years of research points to The Doorman as being the main reason why our SM didn't get the messages that we are trying to send him and people like you come here to tell me to forget about fighting this negative force and let it be.

As usual, you can shut me up for good by telling us all what you have manifested in the past months/years and it better not be a cup of coffee.
You don't have to prove anything to me.
I am not sure how happy you are, and does it matter how I think about it? Its your happiness :)

I am 25, struggle with finding a job and have lot of them "beliefs" if you will.
Bottom line, I don't want to work because of X, Y, Z.
When I clear those attachments up, I will vibrate a working state of mind and thus will get a job.
Hey I love coffee. I may get unattached from lot of things, coffee really is hard to give up.
And smoking. And video games. :P
You need REPETITIONS and LOTS of 'em. Here's Bob Proctor on the topic.
Absolutely. Life is an experience of discipline. All is about focus and discipline. Everything is gained and lost through it.
Well, not exactly... You should get involved in Bruce Liptons material - it's priceless.
Go onto amazon.com and order his first book "Biology of Belief" - Make that line a NAP if you've too.
It's essential in my opinion:). Atm, I am reading his 2nd book - Spontaneous Evolution.
You aren't born neutral? Sure you are.
The labels of me being X come afterwards if you buy into them (X is good, bad, nice, loving, kind, evil, stupid...)
To put yourself into a state that you were in, in your little life (age 0-7).
1. Either through a super learning state or mp3 that produces lower brain waves (although Merlin's fighting me on this xD)
2. You could do hypnosis, but afaik it puts you into a lower alpha state - at best.
3. Use a NAP (takes care of repetition and brain-wave-state)
True. This is something I never did.

1. I think you are talking about meditation here, and you don't need any states or mp3's. You just need practice, like everything in life.
2. I believe in hypnosis, but hypnosis at the hands of an unskilled practitioner will leave you with more harm than good.
3. Used it, it worked to some degree.
Or use a method to first release the limiting beliefs and then it wouldn't matter which method you would use.
But how many can you find?!
Ever googled for "releasing limiting beliefs" or something similiar?!
The best you get is one of those "If your CM has the awareness it's released"-type of nonsen-things.

Well, EFT would be a valid way so would be The Emotion Code or EMDR.
1. Emotion Code - The emotion seems to reproduce itself, due to the thought so probably alot of repetition needed,
but still a nice method I use from time to time thanks to Merlin:).
2. EFT - seems to be best used for specific events or symptoms that you experienced in the moment, but doesn't really
really release a belief in itself
3. EMDR - Not really experience with it but probably the same as EFT.

What about Lefkoe Method? I feel it's one of those "If your CM has..."
Ho'oponopono - Nice mantra, probably works but for me personally - no real results, no real measurements possible in my opinion.
Been there. Downloaded a junkyard worth of stuff to try.
NLP, EFT and everything that kind of looks like those but its somewhat unique.
They work, again -- if you put your mind into it.
Everything really works if you put your mind into it -- but if you don't, then even the fountain of youth might feel like toilet water to you. Lol.

Ho'oponopono -- that is a very nice chant. Did that one every morning for about 2-3 weeks. I had some nice results
But then you are under the illusion of bad words and nice words.
Words don't mean a thing unless you put value in them.
And you might get involved in the new 100Day NAP challenge Merlin created;).
Now, if the majority of people involved haven't attracted their goal by the beginning of March, despite
of skipping a few days here and there we would be in trouble xDDDD!
100 day NAP really is a challenge.
But I don't really want to sleep with headphones or listen to any beats while I sleep.
I will meditate on whatever Merlin has said the challenge is :)
1-Being happy will NOT reprogram those old beliefs.
2-Being mindful of your thoughts will NOT reprogram those old beliefs.
3-Smiling all day and saying positive lines will NOT reprogram those old beliefs.
4-Doing 1 single hypnosis session with positive statements will NOT reprogram those old beliefs.

And until you change those old beliefs, your reality....WILL..NOT...CHANGE...PERIOD.
This all is true.
Ultimately you don't want what you consciously desire because of your attachments to it. Yes, beliefs are attachments.
Going back to the mind is a tool -> blaming the mind for your undesirable results has no effect, since you create those thoughts on a daily basis.

Let's have a silly simple analogy, with a knife. You are slicing an orange in the kitchen. You are present at it, but as some point in the slice and dice process
your consciousness shifts to something. You get cut, and you get instant awareness back to the present. Now your mind is focused on the pain and the experience of getting cut. At this critical time of pain, you look at the something that caused the pain (hey, its natural, we are bred for survival)

1. Do you blame the knife? (omg this knife is X, Y, Z... stupid knife)
2. Who do you blame for the cut? (dumb serrated knife, doesn't cut right)
3. What are your thoughts in the moment? (pain, enemy, enemy, enemy)

Its only after the experience has passed, for about half an hour later that you see that its you who cut yourself. That's when you truly believe the knife had nothing to do with it, since its just a tool, not a consciousness on its own.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Merlin »

daffian25 wrote:Let's have a silly simple analogy, with a knife. You are slicing an orange in the kitchen. You are present at it, but as some point in the slice and dice process
your consciousness shifts to something. You get cut, and you get instant awareness back to the present. Now your mind is focused on the pain and the experience of getting cut. At this critical time of pain, you look at the something that caused the pain (hey, its natural, we are bred for survival)

1. Do you blame the knife? (omg this knife is X, Y, Z... stupid knife)
2. Who do you blame for the cut? (dumb serrated knife, doesn't cut right)
3. What are your thoughts in the moment? (pain, enemy, enemy, enemy)

Its only after the experience has passed, for about half an hour later that you see that its you who cut yourself. That's when you truly believe the knife had nothing to do with it, since its just a tool, not a consciousness on its own.

Interesting analogy because this is what's going with the Conscious Mind vs The Subconscious Mind too.

You are not the first to tell me to be in the NOW and to say positive things and to bring it back to what we focus now but one day you will realize that after many years of "Buddhist mindfulness" you life has still not changed or very little and that's because you focused on the wrong solution just like focusing and blaming the knife.

You see, what you think doesn't matter, even Bashar said that "Life is meaningless" because it has no built-in meaning, you can let go any attachments or focus on your goals they will BOTH lead you nowhere. Why? Because like Lipton said, 95% of your life is controlled by the Subconscious Mind so thinking positive and feeling happy and all this crap does NOTHING to change the behavior that your SM has been programmed that makes you attract the same types of day that you had yesterday and so on.

When you will realize that to change the reality you are creating NOW, you have to put your focus on your Subconscious Mind old stored beliefs and NOT on what's going on around you right now including all the thoughts that you might have right now.

Here's an example.

My mother is 80 and for many decades she had knee problems and recently she had a hard time walking and always waking up with pain. I told her to stop worrying about it because she would make the pain worse and then it hit me. All this pain does not come from her focus on the knee but from an old belief inside her SM that creates her knee problem so I had to do a NAP for her to overwrite this pain creating belief that her SM had stored somehow many years ago.

So I did just that. I created a NAP and put it in loop next to her bed and plugged it into the wall so that it would never stop. Today she told me that for the first time in many years she didn't have any pain in her knee.

This was another proof that what we focus on using our Conscious Mind is not important because it's what going on at the Subconscious Mind level that all our problems come from and the most stupid thing a person can do is to ignore it or try to using their Conscious Mind to fix it. :lol: :lol: And to those people I say...

Good luck because you are gonna need it. :SupNap:

Merlin
daffian25

Post by daffian25 »

You are not the first to tell me to be in the NOW and to say positive things and to bring it back to what we focus now but one day you will realize that after many years of "Buddhist mindfulness" you life has still not changed or very little and that's because you focused on the wrong solution just like focusing and blaming the knife.

You see, what you think doesn't matter, even Bashar said that "Life is meaningless" because it has no built-in meaning, you can let go any attachments or focus on your goals they will BOTH lead you nowhere. Why? Because like Lipton said, 95% of your life is controlled by the Subconscious Mind so thinking positive and feeling happy and all this crap does NOTHING to change the behavior that your SM has been programmed that makes you attract the same types of day that you had yesterday and so on.

When you will realize that to change the reality you are creating NOW, you have to put your focus on your Subconscious Mind old stored beliefs and NOT on what's going on around you right now including all the thoughts that you might have right now.
I never told you to be happy. Nor did I tell you to think positive.
I don't see positive any different from negative. Both are different sides of experience.
Its you who either wants the one and not the other. Both are wonderful in their own way.

What I did tell you was to consider that the whole conscious vs subconscious is bollocks and that following a mindful attitude can greatly help your research, as it allows you to observe, detach and not blame foolish concepts such as "the subconscious and the limiting beliefs"

I am not sure who Bashar is, but yes, the point of life is life. The experience of living is the point itself. The advantage of doing more by setting goals for ourselves is something that us do, wanting to accomplish, become or acquire things.
My mother is 80 and for many decades she had knee problems and recently she had a hard time walking and always waking up with pain. I told her to stop worrying about it because she would make the pain worse and then it hit me. All this pain does not come from her focus on the knee but from an old belief inside her SM that creates her knee problem so I had to do a NAP for her to overwrite this pain creating belief that her SM had stored somehow many years ago.

So I did just that. I created a NAP and put it in loop next to her bed and plugged it into the wall so that it would never stop. Today she told me that for the first time in many years she didn't have any pain in her knee.
That's awesome.
This was another proof that what we focus on using our Conscious Mind is not important because it's what going on at the Subconscious Mind level that all our problems come from and the most stupid thing a person can do is to ignore it or try to using their Conscious Mind to fix it. And to those people I say...

Good luck because you are gonna need it.
That is both true and false. Your focus is everything, and repetition and perseverance creates the loops that run in the back of your head.
Just like a habit of eating at night, so the thoughts are a product of habit of thinking that way.
Everything can be changed, instantly if we so choose.
But because our lives are, pretty much in chaos with technology, internet and what not -- the focus is easily lost and old habits emerge, triggering the way of thinking.

I can't see how you don't see that being conscious is the super powerful state of mind. The unconscious, is the part that keeps you alive and runs your loops.
But the magic happens when we are aware. Not when we aren't. You can so decide to detach yourself from everything now and keep that focus until you fall to sleep, and repeat the next day and so on. There is little separation from both spheres of the mind, as the mind is one.

Think again about what the mind is and what every spiritual person is talking about. Every spiritual person. There is not one that will deny that awareness is everything. And here you want to convince yourself and others that the hidden subconscious force makes everything happen. The subconscious does jack shit without awareness. Hell, without awareness you will simply decide to die and that will so be it.

You might pull off the reality you desire, but it will be as false as the analogy that the mind wants to screw you over.

EDIT: I see I am angry at myself for something. Thank you for helping me reveal it with this discussion. Sorry for cussing
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

daffian25 wrote:I can't see how you don't see that being conscious is the super powerful state of mind.
All that being "mindful" and monitor your thinking is pretty old. That was one of the very first LOA techniques ever.
That seems to be the whole point of "as a man thinketh" by James Allen.

But the problem is it's slow and even if you would turn it into a habit, there is no guarantee that your SM got it.
Sure some thoughts might get into the SM, even the best doorman is just a doorman^^.
I think it was Mike Dooley... it took him 2 years of everyday visualization (in an alpha/beta) state to attract his goals.
I believe Merlin posted a video on this. But with thinking and thinking only it's gonna take you 20 years.

Like Bob Proctor said with the affirmation "I am so happy and grateful now that... money comes to me in increasing quantities through
multiple sources on a continues basis." you might wanna repeat that a thousand times a day (for 90 days).
That would mean repeat that line once every minute.
Thinking has an inherent problem in my opinion, it doesn't speak the language of the SM, I rather make myself a NAP, than
repeating the same line each minute xD. Plus I try to monitor some thoughts during the day here and there and work with some
energy psychology techniques.

Rob M. Williams - Founer of PSYCH-K points that out on a video on youtube (paraphrasing here):
One of the biggest errors in the psychology field is that they are trying to change subconscious habits with
a lot of conscious means.

Like I said above the only real methods to use are
1. One's that put you in a super learning-/lower brain wave state
2. Energy psychology

You can use all the other methods as well, just be prepared to wait A WHILE^^

daffian25 wrote:You aren't born neutral? Sure you are.
Seriously, get involved in Lipton's material:).
Buy Biology Of Belief it's worse the money:D.
"I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them" ~ Bruce Lipton
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

daffian25 wrote:the whole conscious vs subconscious is bollocks and that following a mindful attitude can greatly help your research, as it allows you to observe, detach and not blame foolish concepts such as "the subconscious and the limiting beliefs"
If all my research on the LOA is bollocks then why are you here? To come and save us? To show us the light?

So my question to you is this...

What "wonderful life" have you manifested to come here and tell us your pov?

You better be convincing because usually the people who come here and tell us "you got it all wrong..." and don't have anything very impressive to show us don't last very long on this board.

Right now all I see is a guy who learned some "cute" information and then repeat it like some Jehova's Witness, without having any solid proofs to convince us.

Nothing bad about telling us all that we are wrong but you see, here we work with ONE THING and it's RESULTS. If you have no results to show us then might as well go preach elsewhere.
daffian25 wrote:Everything can be changed, instantly if we so choose.
Yeah right. I heard that one too mostly from right brainers who do NOT manifest the life that they want. Once again, give us solid results of before and after and I will listen.

Merlin
daffian25

Post by daffian25 »

What "wonderful life" have you manifested to come here and tell us your pov?
If by wonderful you mean do I get what I want? LOA dictates I always get what I want. So yes, I get what I want.
Sometimes its negative, sometimes its positive. Sometimes I am mindful, others I am angry.
Why do you think I came here to enlighten you with riches and wealth and heaven?
Right now all I see is a guy who learned some "cute" information and then repeat it like some Jehova's Witness, without having any solid proofs to convince us.
Lol. I hate the Jehova witnesses too. They are like me in this case, going from door to door, sucking people into the whole shame game, "do you have 5 minutes" and goes on and rants about god and jesus and what not for half an hour..

I am sorry if this discussion was taken in that way. I did want to share some of my info and get some feedback, but you have your own and I have mine. To each their own.
Nothing bad about telling us all that we are wrong but you see, here we work with ONE THING and it's RESULTS. If you have no results to show us then might as well go preach elsewhere.
Damnit Merlin I never said what you do is wrong lol. I also never told you to feel in someway. I told you about the mind being one not two separate entities and that's about it. I think what you do here is good -- I've done the same at some point, only wasn't persevering good enough so I quit doing it. I feel the same way about brainwashing, about repetition and thoughts, vibrations...

I'd use NAP's if meditation wasn't good for me. But it is and I found it better for myself. You and the others that don't use whatever you use, NAP's, hypnosis etc.
Yeah right. I heard that one too mostly from right brainers who do NOT manifest the life that they want. Once again, give us solid results of before and after and I will listen.
I do not have the life I want.
Solid results like -- what? What is it you want to hear I manifested or didn't manifest?
Does solid results mean physical objects like money, psychological results such as convincing others to change their ways?

I'm gonna stay on the forum. Its not my intention to change you guys so that you pray and bow in the name of X every morning and live a life or riches and positive emotions. Those are your wants, and at some point mine as well. But I don't have lot of money to boast with nor the life I desired. I just want to learn something and hopefully share something.