Hello to Merlin and all other members

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Hello to Merlin and all other members

Post by Merlin »

daffian25 wrote:So yes, I get what I want.
daffian25 wrote:I do not have the life I want.
:? Huh... so which one is it?

daffian25 wrote:Solid results like -- what?
Results mean going from A to B AFTER placing an intention.

- Going from $0 to $10,000/month like I did (even if you lose it all the next year, month or next minute)
- Physical changes like going form Brown Hair to Blond Hair like David did (as superficial as this might sound),
- Results like attracting a job like I did with IBM in 2008 (that's kind of a lame goal but it's still a result),
- Fixing Health issues (My toothache going away, my mother's knee pain, James back pain, my head fog clearing up, etc...).

It can be as silly as attracting a Blue Glass Vase or a colorful bird like ZEZE did.

I'm not talking about letting life attract you whatever it wants to send you here. I'm talking about INTENTIONALLY attracting a goal where one day you do NOT have it, you then do something and then you somehow attract it.

And I mean ANY RESULTS!

The most impressive results are those of what I call "The BIG 3" which are Health, Finances and Relationships because those are the ones where humans have the most amount of limiting beliefs and are the hardest to change.

So if you were in a negative financial situation and turned it around or if you had any health issues and fixed them or attracted a soulmate or loving partner, please let us know how you did otherwise well, I'm not very interested.

Merlin
Ustari

Post by Ustari »

Umm, I want to touch on the topics of the doorman and positive thinking.

I don't think the doorman is bad, there's plenty of embedded beliefs that are doing us good. Like how it's not a good idea to walk in front of a speeding truck, because we're guaranteed to lose the fight... Unless you've done your NAPs to become the Man of Steel and the truck isn't laced in green kryptonite :SupNap:

I think the best way is to actually work with the doorman. Figure out the affirmation(s) that will work to fix those beliefs rather than targeting each of them one-by-one. For example, this argument about how conscious thinking doesn't have any influence on achieving your goals is a belief in itself. So why not create an NAP to break that belief? Create a doorman that you don't hate, that isn't still this vulnerable 7 year old. You know you have the power to make the changes. You've made the conscious decision to find a way to bypass the doorman, and ironically the doorman allowed your subconscious to accept that belief. It's fine if people want to believe the doorman is the enemy but it really doesn't need to be seen that way. It's developed itself through common patterns and hard or traumatic experiences. Like I learnt from EFT, there are root beliefs that other beliefs stem from, if you can get to the source and reprogram that one then the rest will fall apart on their own.

As for positive thinking, it's still very beneficial even without manifesting anything in your life. What you consciously think now is what your subconscious could be creating as a belief in the future. It's no surprise that those kids that grow up with parents being positive and enforcing positive beliefs upon their children often seem to wind up living these seemingly fairytale existences.
Being aware of your conscious thoughts may not influence your current beliefs but it can help in creating more beneficial ones for the future. Being 26 years old I still know there's many more beliefs I will come to form. The more positively I look at life the more positively those beliefs will be. Memories are never a true representation of an experience. So being all happy and cheery will put a nice rose-tint on that memory whilst another person may see it more negatively. And you both may take a different belief out of that situation based on your emotions at that time.

Oh, and Hi everyone :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hi Ustari and welcome to the board :D
Ustari wrote:I don't think the doorman is bad,
This will come as a surprise to many but I agree, The Doorman is not automatically bad. I don't think that it's waiting anxiously to dump in the trash all your wish requests that you want to send to you SM.

However, even if The Doorman is not bad or evil in itself, THE JOB that he is doing attracts us BAD results.

For example, let's say you are sick and have very bad back pains. If you say the affiramtion line "Your back is now perfectly fine and healthy" all day long, that wish will mostly be rejected by your Doorman because he doesn't believe that line since you had this back pain for years now so saying that it's fine is NOT TRUE so your Doorman will do its job of rejecting that false statement and your SM will never get that wish and will never get a chance to fix you.

The filtration in itself is not bad but the end result (keeping your back pains) really IS. You see the difference?

This is why IT HAS TO BE BYPASSED.

The way I see it now, The Doorman was a "Collective Consciousness" creation made by souls who wanted to incarnate here. To fully experience what it is to be living on planet Earth, we had to find a way to avoid snapping our fingers and easily overwrite limiting beliefs that are causing us to have health issue, financial and relationship problems and The Doorman was created.

I'm pretty sure in other universes, a person feeling back pains can smile be happy and think positive thoughts for say....5 hours and then the pain belief would be gone but here on Earth it's not like that. Here we MUST BELIEVE those positive thoughts and very few people can do it therefore the need to bypass or go around the source of this thought filtration aka The Doorman.
Ustari wrote:So why not create a NAP to break that belief?
Because with NAPs at night, I am doing just that. I am at the time of recording my NAP Consciously creating the life that I want so that I don't need to think about it day after day after day.

Also, I have seen so many people fail at "Consciously creating their life" that its like a big joke to me now. Those people are mostly forcing themselves to accept the shitty life that they have right now and rarely go from A to B where A is the point where they don't have a goal, and B is after placing the intention to manifest that goal, they manifest it in weeks that follow.

I would challenge anyone who can prove me otherwise by picking together a new goal (ex: $50,000) where they would go with their method of "Consciously creating their life" and I would go with my Subconscious method aka NAPs and we'll see who manifests it faster.

Ustari wrote:Being aware of your conscious thoughts may not influence your current beliefs but it can help in creating more beneficial ones for the future.
Then you are bound to repeat the same mistake that I did in 2004 where I did a NAP to implant in my SM a new belief that attracts me $5,000/month only to see the old limiting beliefs eat at it in the months that followed so I lost it all back and I'm not alone here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdiFpa1Ngyw[/youtube]

You see, think of your life as a School Bus with 2 drivers here.

1- The Conscious Mind driving the bus 5% of the time.
2- The Subconscious Mind driving the bus 95% of the time.

The way I see it now, we can bitch all we want during the day at the bus driver or even be as positive as you want to, IT WON'T MATTER. Why? Because even if you think positive thoughts and make your Conscious Mind drive the bus in the direction you want to go, if you have limiting beliefs then your Subconscious Mind, when he takes over at the wheel, will turn around that bus without even you be aware of it and drive you away from your goal.

Don't know about you but all I see on LOA forum are people disappointed because they tried their best to Consciously be in control of their lives but they failed miserably because they either (1) don't know that it's NOT their Conscious Mind who's in control here but their Subconscious Mind and (2) don't know that their Subconscious Mind is driving them to the destination based on those old beliefs that have been implanted by other people when they were just a kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGi8KFraN-U[/youtube]

So if you want to waste your time thinking positive thoughts during the day (Buddhist Mindfulness) then be my guest but for me, I let go of my goals during the day and reprogram my SM at night when I sleep.

Cheers,

Merlin
Ustari

Post by Ustari »

Merlin wrote: This will come as a surprise to many but I agree, The Doorman is not automatically bad. I don't think that it's waiting anxiously to dump in the trash all your wish requests that you want to send to you SM.

However, even if The Doorman is not bad or evil in itself, THE JOB that he is doing attracts us BAD results.

For example, let's say you are sick and have very bad back pains. If you say the affiramtion line "Your back is now perfectly fine and healthy" all day long, that wish will mostly be rejected by your Doorman because he doesn't believe that line since you had this back pain for years now so saying that it's fine is NOT TRUE so your Doorman will do its job of rejecting that false statement and your SM will never get that wish and will never get a chance to fix you.

The filtration in itself is not bad but the end result (keeping your back pains) really IS. You see the difference?

I agree with you, and I'd like to say though, that without the doorman we wouldn't have our individuality. Like you say about it being a collective consciousness creation, without it we'd be pure. We'd only know one state, the greatest one. But if you've growing up all life eating only the finest steak, you're not going to appreciate it the way someone else would that is unfortunate enough to have only lived on the most basic of food rations. A day in your life would be a trip to Heaven for them. So it's worth remembering that the doorman may create bad results in life but through those bad results we learn to appreciate the better things that happen to us. And from all these different beliefs we learn to become individuals.
Merlin wrote: I would challenge anyone who can prove me otherwise by picking together a new goal (ex: $50,000) where they would go with their method of "Consciously creating their life" and I would go with my Subconscious method aka NAPs and we'll see who manifests it faster.
No doubt about it, you'd manifest it quicker. I still believe it is possible to consciously shift your beliefs, however it does take too much time and effort, something most people can't afford to give. After all, the beliefs are mainly based on repetition, repeat something enough and you can change the old belief. But like I said, it'll take way too long to consciously shift a belief, so yes, the Night Audio Program is the best solution - or hypnotherapy once you're skilled in quieting your brainwaves. I've had enjoyable shifts with hypnosis, the only problem is it's much less convenient than using NAP's. But that's why I'm experimenting with combining them both. I've written up 2 of my own hypnotic scripts and I play them continuously as I sleep, with the standard affirmation NAP's playing at a little lower volume so better separate the 2.

But that wasn't the point I was making. The most natural state we can be in is consciously creating. The only reason we can't do that is because of all the negative beliefs holding us back from doing so.

I think you may have misunderstood me when I suggested picking affirmations to rewrite beliefs, I was referring to the affirmations you'd put into your NAP. After all they are affirmations that go into the Night Audio Program. I worded it that way to avoid confusion, to distinguish between multiple lines in an NAP, and multiple NAPs - I guess I failed in that attempt, haha.

I've only been studying the Law of Attraction for about 6 and a half months but I've read a lot of stuff and have found it all very easy to absorb. Shortly after starting the LoA, with my knowledge on neuroscience, hypnotherapy, NLP, and even binaural beats/isochronic tones, I came to the conclusion that sleeping to affirmations would work. Your name had been thrown around a forum I visited and looked it up. I found my theory was right, and was grateful that someone had done all the research, as to be honest, I would've probably not even had it in me to delve deeper. I started using them for less than a week but couldn't sleep through them so I'd turn them off after an hour or 2. Last week I realised that week was my best I've had since studying the LoA so I decided to start back up again. I started my NAP's over again though, so I'm only 3 days into my current ones.

So yeah, I'm definitely 100% behind you in the power of NAP's.
Merlin wrote: Then you are bound to repeat the same mistake that I did in 2004 where I did a NAP to implant in my SM a new belief that attracts me $5,000/month only to see the old limiting beliefs eat at it in the months that followed so I lost it all back and I'm not alone here.
No, no I won't. I already know about the saboteur. Mine is an evil little... but I now accept it's there because I've allowed it to develop within me. I know all too well that you need to keep at something for 1-3 months for it to become permanent. But you're missing the point. You can't create a negative belief from positive thoughts. If there is something you currently do not have a belief about then being positive towards it can only produce a positive belief.

Anyway, it's a moot point. If you attain everything in life that you want then you should naturally be more positive. If you're still thinking negatively then you're still not happy.

I don't keep a positive attitude to manifest things in my life. I told myself shortly after taking up the LoA that the shift in my perception of the world was enough for me to stay positive, even if it meant not manifesting anything. My contentment was enough. What's the point in chasing dreams if you attain them all and you're still not happy? I'd rather be someone that has nothing and is happy than someone that has everything and is miserable. I actually pity those that are making like 10times+ more money than me, yet are so stressed and are having to make work their life's priority to maintain their lifestyle.

I judge a persons success based on how happy they were/are throughout their life, not the money/power/influence they have.

Merlin wrote:So if you want to waste your time thinking positive thoughts during the day (Buddhist Mindfulness) then be my guest but for me, I let go of my goals during the day and reprogram my SM at night when I sleep.
Thinking positive can never be a waste of time. I'm baffled by your seeming resentment towards being positive and happy. If that's the way you look at life then you'll get everything you think you want and still not be happy. Because without the foundation of positive thinking how do you know your desires aren't just based on beliefs to attract more reasons to be unhappy and negative?

And if you want to know why we naturally embed negative beliefs easier than positive ones it's because in this modern age the average person has about 90% negative thoughts. Imagine the power we'd have if we were 90% positive thinking and without any limiting beliefs. In theory we'd be gods. But right now we don't deserve that right. 90% negative beliefs would produce hell on Earth if we were allowed to consciously manifest.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ustari wrote:I'd rather be someone that has nothing and is happy than someone that has everything and is miserable.
Why go to the extremes like my father did when I grew up? Why does a person have to have nothing to be happy or automatically be miserable when they have everything? Why can't we have everything and be happy too? Ever thought of that possibility? Because that's the one I WILL CHOOSE...ALWAYS.

Ustari wrote:I'm baffled by your seeming resentment towards being positive and happy.
:shock: What? When did I said that I don't want to be positive and happy?

You are missing the point. I never said that. All I said was Positive Thinking does NOTHING to change our behavior because our behavior is controlled by our SM and the SM works with our beliefs and until you implant a belief in your SM about being happy, your SM will not attract you a happy life despite forcing yourself using your Conscious Mind to be happy all day long.

Here, I suggest you watch the 12 min section of the interview starting at 12:18 to 24:40. He talks about the power of Positive Thinking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Tt0yGMm88[/youtube]

Cheers,

Merlin