reincarnation and determining next life

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
nimbus8

reincarnation and determining next life

Post by nimbus8 »

I have been watching bashar for a while now and i know that all lives exist simultaneously. In a few videos bashar has said thing like your other lives are them and you are you. And when you die you maintain who you are (of course you lose resistance and ego structure) but you are still an individual. So how could you as an individual incarnate at the beginning (birth) of one of the simultaneus lives if you are you and they are them. Another thing i have been pondering.....is there any progression with a soul and can intention determine your next life. I have achieved such a wonderful level of power in my body and my manifestations in this life that i dont want to reincarnate as anything "lower". I dont want to reincarnate as a miserable, obese, depressed, working a 9-5 job man. I want to experience adventures and health, hell ill even settle for a war riddled alien world as long as its exciting. Is there anyway i can influence my next incarnation?
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: reincarnation and determining next life

Post by Merlin »

nimbus8 wrote:Is there anyway i can influence my next incarnation?
That's a good question. I would like to hear someone's opinion on that one.

Personally, I think that the physical body and the soul don't get in touch too much because the less the body knows about what's coming the better it is for the soul by letting the physical body live its life and get the experience it should have without any outside influence.

Maybe we get in touch with our soul and spirit guides when we sleep and without knowing it during the day in order to fulfill our present karma or "life theme" like Bashar says but if you don't remember your previous life in order to not influence your present life, chances are you won't be able to get info from your future life either. :?

Merlin
nimbus8

Post by nimbus8 »

Thanks for the response, its just hard dealing with the idea that the larger part of me might give me miserable incarnations for the next million years when i just want to have an awesome eternal adventure. Maby this is my higher self letting me know that i am done with those type of incarnations and that i will never again have to experience those....hopefully i can convince all that is of me to stay in the place bashar describes thats like physical but everything we think of appears instanty, i could do some awesome stuff in that realm without having to be thrust into another incarnation. I honestly dont mind limitative realms such as our own i quite enjoy them to be honesy, but i want to have complete knowledge of my higher self no matter where i incarnate so that i never lose my power.

I apologize if im putting these same ideas in anyone elses head. But maby your pondering them will help conjure the answer from your higher self.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

nimbus8 wrote:I honestly dont mind limitative realms such as our own i quite enjoy them to be honesy, but i want to have complete knowledge of my higher self no matter where i incarnate so that i never lose my power.
Yeah I'm with you on this.

In the spiritual/metaphysical world they talk a lot about 5th Dimension Ascension and that we jumped recently from the 3rd to the 4th dimension etc... and that in the 5th dimension we will manifest instantly our goals but I don't want that to be honest and I don't want to try to manifest a goal and never get it either.

I don't know if those 3rd, 4th and 5th dimensions exists but if it's true then I don't want to be neither in the 3rd where manifestation are super hard or almost impossible nor would I want to be in the 5th dimension where you snap you fingers and have what you want. That would be too boring. At first you would manifest ALL that you want but after a while it would be boring for lack of challenges.

You see extremes are NOT good. So the 4th dimension (if it exist) really would be the best one for me. I could use my NAPs technique (see the Subconscious Mind and Law of Attraction for more on this) to manifest 1 goal at a time when I want it but not become a God that can manifest ALL my goals instantly.

After all, Bashar said that "we are at the end of the cycle of limitations" and we all know that those limitations are our own beliefs that are stored in our Subconscious Mind so if we get access to our Subconscious Mind then maybe we can reprogram some of those beliefs.

Merlin
nimbus8

Post by nimbus8 »

Hey everyone good news, my higher self delivered the answer to these questions for me :D. I will write the answer later when i am in a better state and it feels right to do so, its such a wonderful and comforting answer you guys will love it lol. Anyways merlin on the subject of manefistation, i have grown amazing at manefistation over the past few months and i am willing to share anything that i have learned with you. I like to deal in specific examples so if you have anything you would like help with manifesting i can assist you in doing so.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

nimbus8 wrote:Hey everyone good news, my higher self delivered the answer to these questions for me :D.
Though what? Dreams? Muscle Testing?
nimbus8 wrote:Anyways merlin on the subject of manefistation, i have grown amazing at manefistation over the past few months and i am willing to share anything that i have learned with you.
Sure I'd like to hear it. Especially what your higher self has to say about it.

Just a little warning here, I have been doing research on manifestation (aka The Law of Attraction) for the past 22 years now and I believe this forum is at the cutting edge of research on this topic. So if you have found a technique, chances are we have tested it like these here just to name a few...

- Reading affirmation before going to bed
- Visualizing yourself with the goal
- Subliminal
- Psych-K
- EFT
- Lucid Dreaming
- Emotion Code

You can read my free ebook if you want to join our LOA forum so that you are up to speed with us. Here's the link...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers,

Merlin
nimbus8

Post by nimbus8 »

I found the answer by holding the question and aligning with the vibration of the answer. And the alignment only occured when i dismissed the question from my vibration and it randomly came to me. In other words i did not work my way into the feeling of the answer, which is also a valid way of getting answers but i did not do it in this instance. The answer that i received was as follows, like attract like.....In other words your higher self or the larger part of you actually has its own preferences and its own unique vibration. For example many channelers constantly talk about how many of the indigo children are reincarnating atlantians. This is not a coincidence, the souls that preferred the vibration of Atlantis will find a perfect home in the current environment of awakening and expansion. A spirit with the vibration that caused it to be incarnated into an atlantean could not possibly incarnate in a time like the dark ages. And if it did it would take the form of a wizard or someone of that nature, maby like merlin ;) . This also explains why some energies stay in the form of non physical for eternity, because it is their vibration preference to do so. Now of course the vibration of our higher selves can change based upon our will and that is when we take different paths. I have heard through some other channels(not bashar) that the reincarnations of tesla and Einstein are working on similar things in their new life. This is not a coincidence. The preference of their higher self is to have those types of incarnations. I also receive a little bit about how because I am desiring certain interactions in my next life and it feels good to me then i am aligning with the preference of my higher self and i need not worry. Some information is still coming to me and i will add it as it comes later.

Just a little background i am a 17 year old indigo child and i seem to have more clarity with things of nonphysical nature than adults. I am not process oriented and wish to accomplish only one thing with any methodology i provide, to align with the vibration of your preference (which is also the vibration your higher self feels). I view manifestation as such point a is where your are at, and to get to point be you need to stop emitting vibration a and emit vibration b. I dont know of many of those methods you listed but if they dont accomplish that then they will not work. I wish to be of service and i would like you to ask any questions on your mind. As for manifestation i like to deal in specific example and not generalized methods, people seem to learn best that way and can reverse engineer a method out of the example. As for my higher self i dont like to think of it as channeling, because it is just me, im getting in touch with im not really channeling an external entity. Secondly i am still learning to be in perfect harmony with my higher self, in my last life i had achieved a high level of master and i am still learning this body and these new energies. I cannot sit in front of a crow and just go to sleep and let my higher self come through.... at least not quite yet. So do not take anything i say as ABSOLUTE TRUTH because the gateway is still a little murkey.
whiterock1212

Post by whiterock1212 »

nimbus8 wrote:I have been watching bashar for a while now and i know that all lives exist simultaneously. In a few videos bashar has said thing like your other lives are them and you are you. And when you die you maintain who you are (of course you lose resistance and ego structure) but you are still an individual. So how could you as an individual incarnate at the beginning (birth) of one of the simultaneus lives if you are you and they are them. Another thing i have been pondering.....is there any progression with a soul and can intention determine your next life. I have achieved such a wonderful level of power in my body and my manifestations in this life that i dont want to reincarnate as anything "lower". I dont want to reincarnate as a miserable, obese, depressed, working a 9-5 job man. I want to experience adventures and health, hell ill even settle for a war riddled alien world as long as its exciting. Is there anyway i can influence my next incarnation?
Dear Nimbus,

I think you are thinking too hard.

Here are some questions you may want to ask yourself.

1........What if there were no such thing as reincarnation.?

2.What if those reincarnational memories and dreams,movies, experiences were implants.......?

3. What if you do not have a Spirit........?

4. What if all these were true, then, who am I...?

happy hunting,
J.........
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

whiterock1212 wrote:I think you are thinking too hard.
And I think you are not thinking enough. ;)

happy hunting

Merlin

P.s.: You sure you are on the right forum my friend?
whiterock1212

Post by whiterock1212 »

nimbus8 wrote:Thanks for the response, its just hard dealing with the idea that the larger part of me might give me miserable incarnations for the next million years when i just want to have an awesome eternal adventure. Maby this is my higher self letting me know that i am done with those type of incarnations and that i will never again have to experience those....hopefully i can convince all that is of me to stay in the place bashar describes thats like physical but everything we think of appears instanty, i could do some awesome stuff in that realm without having to be thrust into another incarnation. I honestly dont mind limitative realms such as our own i quite enjoy them to be honesy, but i want to have complete knowledge of my higher self no matter where i incarnate so that i never lose my power.

It is your forum, Merlin.
Am not welcome...........?

j............

I apologize if im putting these same ideas in anyone elses head. But maby your pondering them will help conjure the answer from your higher self.
Dear Nimbus,

What if.......
you have many higher Selves......?

What if............
most of, if not all these Higher Selves are "infected with the illness of Separation and Limitation.(duality)

If these were true, it could derail your search for the highest truth.
How would you solve this dilemma.....?

;)
J............