ANUNNAKI! ^^

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
sweetwater

ANUNNAKI! ^^

Post by sweetwater »

Does anyone know about the annunaki and do you guys believe this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJJjOKmwl6s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: ANUNNAKI! ^^

Post by Merlin »

sweetwater wrote:Does anyone know about the annunaki and do you guys believe this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJJjOKmwl6s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
For the most part yes but the end made me laugh a bit. The aliens will control the humans blah blah blah. I have always laughed at this part.

Let's say that aliens exist and they are MILLIONS of years ahead of us, they don't need to come down here and attack us like they did in the movie Independence Day, they would simply send a virus down here that would target DNA segments specific to human beings and we would all drop dead like flies.

Think about it. IN the 1st World War, countries lost MILLIONS of soldiers by dropping them physically in the war territory. BIIIIIIG MISTAKE. In WWII, we learn that we can save some lives sending planes and atomic bombs, not very smart but it did the job right? In Desert Storm, it was stealth planes and unman drones dropping satellite guided missiles that could be launched and controlled from the other side of the planet 1000s of miles away from the war zone. Now THAT is smart. So Aliens would not waste some lives here, they would do their war form space by dropping all kinds of weapons on our heads and there is nothing we could do about it. The goal in war is always to kill the most amount of enemies by suffering the least amount of war casualties...right?

I heard that scientists have created a killer virus that could connect ONLY to a specific DNA sequence unique to any animal, insect or plant and kill ONLY that species. For example, we can send that virus in the air and it will attach to mosquitoes DNA and only kill them and every other species breathing in that virus would be ok.

What I mean is that if we "stupid humans" have found the DNA sequence to attach a killer virus to a mosquito in order to kill it, then aliens would have found it too for humans millions of years ago so if they exist and they really wanted to kill us all, we would be all dead a loooooooooong time ago.

So all this alien domination stuff is just fear crap and besides, the more you learn about reincarnation, the more you realize that the physical body is not the end of it, the soul is the important part here and this ones stays after one dies only to incarnate again later on in a next life so there is no real control here otherwise we would NOT reincarnate here to be killed by aliens and Illuminati. It's just a little game of "how scared can you be?" and "can you find a way to NOT be scared in one of those incarnations?".

My advices to the people behind this movie is.... "Good luck trying to scare me but YOU FAILED" ;) hehe. Nice try though. Hey, do you mind if in my next incarnation I come back on your side this time? I always wanted to be a bad guy trying to scare others. :twisted:

What I can say is that YOU are in charge of YOUR LIFE, there will always be another parallel reality that you can go to where you will NOT have to suffer anything negative but hey, you can please your soul and go to the parallel reality planet where this shit is not only real but happening RIGHT NOW and getting worst and worst each day so you will be scared shitless for the rest of this incarnation, trust me, your soul will love you for this experience ;) but as for me weeeeeell..... naaaaaaaah, not this time around. Sorry! Image

Don't know about you but I kinda like where this NAP thing is going where we can use it to manifest our goals and attract THE life that we always wanted but hey, if you want to live in fear, be my guest, who am I to stop you. :lol:

Cheers,

Merlin
sweetwater

Post by sweetwater »

Merlin wrote:For the most part yes but the end made me laugh a bit. The aliens will control the humans blah blah blah. I have always laughed at this part.Merlin
Im with you on this Merlin. For the most part of the movie it is plausible but at the end I have to admit is kinda funny. LOLOL! :lol:
I mean if their trying to scare the shit out of me they failed. :D So what if they come in peace or invade us or uncover themselves one day. I find it exciting rather than scared. LOL! :lol: :lol:

Anyway what about Feng Shui guys what do you think about it? You believe in it? Do you think it plays a part in the LOA since its about energy also?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

sweetwater wrote:Anyway what about Feng Shui guys what do you think about it?
Somebody once compared NAPs with Feng Shui and I told me that they are different. For Feng Shui to work, you need to believe in it while with NAPs, you don't because NAPs implant the belief in your SM EVEN if you don't want to believe in it but you can't do that with Feng Shui so if you don't believe in it, it will not work.

It's like Energy Healing, if you don't believe in the results, it will NOT work for you and it didn't work with me and my brother when we went to a Energy Healing Seminar in Oct. 2008. On the other hand, my mom didn't believe in the NAP to fix her knee but it worked anyway. Same thing for me and my toothache at the beginning. It worked too.

I promised myself that I will do a NAP one day to believe in Energy Healing because I want to heal people like this one day, just by touching them. That would be cool.

Merlin