Past Lives & food for thought...

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Ionian

Past Lives & food for thought...

Post by Ionian »

Hey everyone,

I was driving home and on my way there this question popped into my head "are past lives occuring now? Are future lives occuring now? If so, then why don't most of us tune into them?"

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Andreas Valerius
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Past Lives & food for thought...

Post by Merlin »

andreasValeriusa wrote:Hey everyone,

I was driving home and on my way there this question popped into my head "are past lives occuring now? Are future lives occuring now? If so, then why don't most of us tune into them?"

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Andreas Valerius
There was a video of Bashar on this topic and during our dreams we seem to do just that, go up to our soul level and see and exchange info from our parallel lives.

Don't know if you heard about Quantum Jumping but he teaches us to drop into Alpha/Theta and imagine ourselves jumping through a door and talking to the other you in that other reality where you have what you want and extract and copy the vibration of that other you and bring it in this reality.

If we could see or talk to our parallel reality lives then you can almost kiss good bye the life that we have now where we think we are alone and that there is no God or spirit guides up there and all this spiritual stuff is just for stoned hippies. :lol:

It would be some kind of movie spoiler.

Merlin
Ionian

Post by Ionian »

You mean Burt Goldman? I've heard of him... The thing about it is a lot of these guys sell books, seminars, and true LOAers wouldn't aspire to make profit. That's why Im wondering whether Bashar is legit. I would like to think so, at the very least the stuff he says doesn't sound bad...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

andreasValeriusa wrote:You mean Burt Goldman?
Yes.
andreasValeriusa wrote:That's why Im wondering whether Bashar is legit.
It doesn't really matter whether he is or not, you just take the info and throw it in the trash if you don't like it or if it doesn't match with your research. That's what I do.

I call those "confirmations" since I did my research and now I quote those who match my research (ex: The Secret, Bruce Lipton, Bashar, Abraham, etc) even is in MANY cases, I don't agree with them because I don't see a lot of solid results coming from them.

Merlin