Whats your favorite programming language?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Serris

Whats your favorite programming language?

Post by Serris »

For me, its Python 8-)

Really easy to learn! I am learning Python from this awesome book called Game Programming The Express Line to Learning by Andy Harris!

Amazingly, learning programming language is easy for some reason, I don't get easily discouraged unlike before (but that was probably a long time ago! Like 2 or 3 years ago? Or was it a year ago???)

Also thanks to my fast typing speed (I thank myself for wanting to learn touch-typing :lol: )

I can type things really fast and stuffs.

So folks whats your favorite programming language?
Dave_UK

Re: Whats your favorite programming language?

Post by Dave_UK »

The only programming language I've used is BASIC back in the 1980s when most of the home computers of tht era had a BASIC interpreter in their ROM. I could never get my head around assembly language even though the CPUs of choice back then was mostly the 6502 or the Z80. I did start learning COBOL in 1989 and gave it up when I got a job. What I noticed when I was doing the lessons on the Codeacademy website was that some of the commands were similar to BASIC (such as the FOR...NEXT command).
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Whats your favorite programming language?

Post by Merlin »

I know a little bit of Basic and VB and have edited many web pages containing php, perl, asp codes so I can't tell you which programming language because I don't know many however, if you master HTML and are good at Graphic Designing, you can do so very nice projects in less than a day here. I kinda like that part.

Merlin