Anyone on this forum ever atsral projected before?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Serris

Anyone on this forum ever atsral projected before?

Post by Serris »

Well certainly not me... yet :P

But boy once I finally AP, I'm going to have heck of a wicked time in the astral plane!

So far I don't have any cool stories about me Aping because I can't astral project YET!

But am going to share cool expereinces in this thread once I finally AP! Also I think David is trying out my AP NAP? I think thats the member who says he is trying out my NAP, right? :o Well David if your reading this be sure to share your experiences! :D

I heard crazy stories about people astral projecting in the astral plane, such as fighting "Demons" Not sure if its really demons or such, but oh well *shrugs*

Or people make their own astral place in the astral plane, or the craziest yet, since people feed energy into thoughtforms such as a character like the book *not sure if its true or not but will tell you guys* from the author's book, maybe people can actually meet some fictional character... :shock:

Though for me, I'm going to go to the moon. When I astral project. So guys, wish me luck, amigos!
Serris

Re: Anyone on this forum ever atsral projected before?

Post by Serris »

Many things you can do on astral planes which I think are possible?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Serris wrote:Many things you can do on astral planes which I think are possible?
Yeah, here Albert talks about visiting friends house or talk to astral beings and guides from the light and even a dead friend.

Fascinating stuff..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTDhIxXKKrM[/youtube]

Merlin
Serris

Post by Serris »

You got that right! :D

Am listening to the interview right now! :)
myshadowself

Post by myshadowself »

Serris wrote:Well certainly not me... yet :P

But boy once I finally AP, I'm going to have heck of a wicked time in the astral plane!

So far I don't have any cool stories about me Aping because I can't astral project YET!

But am going to share cool expereinces in this thread once I finally AP! Also I think David is trying out my AP NAP? I think thats the member who says he is trying out my NAP, right? :o Well David if your reading this be sure to share your experiences! :D

I heard crazy stories about people astral projecting in the astral plane, such as fighting "Demons" Not sure if its really demons or such, but oh well *shrugs*

Or people make their own astral place in the astral plane, or the craziest yet, since people feed energy into thoughtforms such as a character like the book *not sure if its true or not but will tell you guys* from the author's book, maybe people can actually meet some fictional character... :shock:

Though for me, I'm going to go to the moon. When I astral project. So guys, wish me luck, amigos!

Very frequently. The first experience of this was when I was a 12 year old kid thinking I was going to be a youth pastor. I had become friends with some kids from a local church in town. I started to become very religious trying to figure out what I was supposed to do with my life. It was a Wednesday night after church and I had eaten and done homework and decided it was time for bed. I layed in my bed and could not fall asleep. A few hours passed and all of the sudden I felt myself slip away. I was laying on my back and I started to feel an intense tingling sensation slowly creep towards my head from my feet. Shortly after my arms shot out from my core to a position of a crucifix. Being only 12 at the time I was scared as hell. I didnt understand why this was happening and I ended up seeing some very negative dark entities, just staring at me from the foot of my bed. From my newfound religion I thought perhaps I was being possessed by the holy spirit or by a demon, i did not know which. I did not actually travel anywhere during this time. Being scared I prayed to God and Jesus to make this experience stop. After about 15 minutes in linear time I would guess, it stopped. I was so scared and confused that I turned the light on and did not sleep for the next few days. Eventually it would happen more and more frequently and I began to notice a pattern. If my mind was pondering my existence and why I was here, I would start to feel like I was curled into a ball and all I had to do to leave my physical body was to "roll" out of my body. To this day it is one of my best techniquees for travel. I have much more but I don't want to bore anyone with a super long post. Thanks!
Man's task is to become conscious of the contents that press upward from the unconscious.

-Carl Jung
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

myshadowself wrote:all I had to do to leave my physical body was to "roll" out of my body.
What do you mean by that?
myshadowself wrote:I have much more but I don't want to bore anyone with a super long post. Thanks!
Btw, stop with this low esteem mentality crap, here you want to talk about something you don't ask permission, you just post it, want to write a novel? be my guest :lol: and no need to apologize to anyone. If they don't want to read your post, they can always hit the back button.

Btw, you won't beat me and my usual long posts anyway. :lol:

Merlin
myshadowself

Post by myshadowself »

Merlin wrote:
myshadowself wrote:all I had to do to leave my physical body was to "roll" out of my body.
What do you mean by that?
myshadowself wrote:I have much more but I don't want to bore anyone with a super long post. Thanks!
Btw, stop with this low esteem mentality crap, here you want to talk about something you don't ask permission, you just post it, want to write a novel? be my guest :lol: and no need to apologize to anyone. If they don't want to read your post, they can always hit the back button.

Btw, you won't beat me and my usual long posts anyway. :lol:

Merlin

Ha-ha, your awesome. Anyhow, what I meant was that after I got over my fears of thinking these dark shadows in my room were demons or something to that effect I began to develop and research why this was happening and began to accept it. Now all I really have to do is visualize it and curl into a fetal position on my side. I visualize my energy forming a ball of light and "roll" out of my body. Sometimes I can feel it coming on before I'm completely unconscious and that usually manifests itself as wavelengths in my brain. like a rough road so to speak. The last way I know how is sometimes when I'm in that state of being I imagine jumping up and down. The first jump is 1 ft the second is 2 ft then 3,5,8...you get the picture. I don't know exactly why in that order but that's just what my brain does. If I'm doing it during the day I simply meditate for a few minutes. again visualizing leaving my physical body via the "roll" technique. Thanks. I've good self esteem, just being a forum newb, I enjoy this place and would rather enjoy my stay here. ;)
Man's task is to become conscious of the contents that press upward from the unconscious.

-Carl Jung
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

myshadowself wrote:I visualize my energy forming a ball of light and "roll" out of my body.
I see. So it's not a physical roll out of the body but a VISUALIZATION of a physical roll out of the body...right?

So you can be sleeping on your back in your bed (which I heard is the best position for an OBE) and you then visualize yourself in a ball and then rolling out. But rolling out from where? Your bed? From being in the corner of a room? And from which pov? The ceiling of your bedroom? Also, do you repeat that rolling out many times until you achieve the OBE?

Please define...

Merlin
sweetwater

Post by sweetwater »

Whew! Was just thinking about opening up an AP thread. glad this came about :) I think AP is an interesting thing to do to but I have a lot of questions about this like how does it feel when your finally out of your body does it feel like your dreaming or it's just like when your awake but your actually on the astral plane? Or do you just imagine or visualize your self out of your body which I doubt is the right way. LOL!

Maybe this AP has something to do with Quantum Jumping being able to go to a parallel world....hmmmmmmm :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

sweetwater wrote:Whew! Was just thinking about opening up an AP thread. glad this came about :) I think AP is an interesting thing to do to but I have a lot of questions about this like how does it feel when your finally out of your body does it feel like your dreaming or it's just like when your awake but your actually on the astral plane? Or do you just imagine or visualize your self out of your body which I doubt is the right way. LOL!

Maybe this AP has something to do with Quantum Jumping being able to go to a parallel world....hmmmmmmm :?
You might be interested in listening to this interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnTMtehc ... 581E343880

The guy was a rocket scientist at NASA and he quit his job because of his OBE experience and the book he wrote on the subject.

He talks about visiting friends house and then talk to them the next day to confirm if their house were as he saw it during his OBE, he talks about seeing his dead dog and dead friend, etc..

Fascinating stuff.

Merlin