Anyone on this forum ever atsral projected before?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Anyone on this forum ever atsral projected before?

Post by Merlin »

lenanapeak wrote:Am not familiar with Klaus Joehle...will look him up...thanks for the recommendation
You can download it for free on his website here.

http://livingonlove.com/books/

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Serris wrote:So if anyone want to learn more about astral projection, and stuffs. Get it if you need it. :)
When I'll be ready for OBEs, I will do a NAP on it and let my SM figure it out because I think it can download all the information I will need for me to have a safe and fun OBE.

Cheers,

Merlin
positivemanifester

Post by positivemanifester »

Hi All

Just browsing and saw this very interesting thread .... i 'll tell you of my experience.

I frequently listen to binaural beats during the day and fall asleep after and although i didn't astral project in the sense of visiting other dimensions what did happen is that i got pulled out of my body by what felt like my inner self or the energy contained within me (i believe this was an OBE as opposed to astral projection). I could feel that i was resisiting this pull with every bit of fight i could muster up, seriously i could FEEEEEL the exhaustion trying to fight it and i was consciously aware that i was leaving my body during this whole process. It was really bizarre and definately wasn't an intended OBE - it just happened. After being 'pulled' out i was just wandering around my house watching my family etc, they did not appear to be aware of me. This has happened only twice (that i can remember) and the wierd thing is that both times it happened during day time sleep. Anyway, i started watching interviews on Robert Bruce, a famous astral projector and i gotta tell you, he seems to know his stuff. I am completley blown away by his interviews ! He's probably been mentioned on this forum somewhere but just wanted to add this anyway.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

positivemanifester wrote:Anyway, i started watching interviews on Robert Bruce, a famous astral projector and i gotta tell you, he seems to know his stuff.
Have you listened to this one by Albert Taylor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnTMtehc ... 9E074D7FA6

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

apparently simple astral project check it out gonna try tonight

http://www.anael.org/english/astral/index.htm#front
positivemanifester

Merlin wrote:
positivemanifester wrote:Anyway, i started watching interviews on Robert Bruce, a famous astral projector and i gotta tell you, he seems to know his stuff.
Have you listened to this one by Albert Taylor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnTMtehc ... 9E074D7FA6

Merlin
8-) First time i heard of him but i'm new to all of this obe stuff and slightly obsessed now ! I love his miracle story, oooooh i tried it last night :lol: :lol: :lol:
alyssa

Post by alyssa »

What a good post this is. I had an OBE experience back in about 2008/09. But then I could not really understand it, and the people I shared with had very little knowledge of this type of thing.

It happened quite a few times where I would leave my body when I fell asleep. I went up and while I was doing this, I could feel my soul rise, its like something prepared me, and talked to me about what was going to happen, I could hear the support and encouragement and when I got high enough, I stayed within the same layer for a little while before I got back into my body. This was within earth's atmosphere, it was so calm and just wonderful. Another experience seemed to be a one off, where I went far out I don't know where, but it had an amazing feeling of joy, just a really nice feeling, but I remember asking all the time how I would get back, as I have so many responsibilities to take care of, and so they let me go. I don't remember travelling back there again.

Then also I had this experience where something attacked me, there were lots of scratch marks on my body that I couldn't explain considering that my finger nails are always trimmed down, there is no way I did it. I asked my friend who is a medium to look into it for me, but he could not work out what caused it either. Im wondering if I was involved in some kind of battle with another creature. What are your thoughts on it?
positivemanifester

alyssa wrote:
Then also I had this experience where something attacked me, there were lots of scratch marks on my body that I couldn't explain considering that my finger nails are always trimmed down, there is no way I did it. I asked my friend who is a medium to look into it for me, but he could not work out what caused it either. Im wondering if I was involved in some kind of battle with another creature. What are your thoughts on it?

Hi Alyssa

I'm not an obe expert but Robert Bruce talks about this if you tube him he gives advice on how to deal with this by just using a single thought sometimes. You can create an 'energy weapon' or a 'protection bubble'. He has also said that when we encounter negative beings it's normally down to our vibration being a little off, perhaps when we have a little bit of fear about the experience and so on. Hope this helps and what an interesting experience you have had !
alyssa

Post by alyssa »

Hi Positivemanifester, hope you are enjoying the easter break. Thanks for your tip, I will look up Robert Bruce, hopefully I can give this a try again. At the time it happened I used to do meditation, which I really want to get back into. Thanks for your input. By the way is the protection buble similar to white light that is used for psychic protection, as I am more familiar with this one, but I will have a look at Bruce's work too.
positivemanifester

alyssa wrote:Hi Positivemanifester, hope you are enjoying the easter break. Thanks for your tip, I will look up Robert Bruce, hopefully I can give this a try again. At the time it happened I used to do meditation, which I really want to get back into. Thanks for your input. By the way is the protection buble similar to white light that is used for psychic protection, as I am more familiar with this one, but I will have a look at Bruce's work too.
Hi Alyssa - yes I am thanks, time off work to meditate ;) Are you enjoying the break ?

For the protection I think you can basically use any symbol that fits in with what you personally, making you feel safe. It's all about the imagination.....so if the white light does that for you and you believe in it then I'm sure you could use that but listen to what robert bruce says, he's very clued up.. I think the point of the bubble is that it's shield covering the whole of your energy body which repels un-wanted energy. The power of meditation opens up a whole new world, doesn't it ! i personally use binaural beats which deliver a specific healing tone to the two hemispheres of the brain.