Anyone on this forum ever atsral projected before?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
lenanapeak

Re: Anyone on this forum ever atsral projected before?

Post by lenanapeak »

Hi Folks
I recently stumbled upon a website by a Michael Raduga (http://school.obe4u.com) on astral travel,obe,nde,etc which he terms as The Phase. He offers a free 500+ page ebook (titled The Phase) on how to achieve astral travel,etc. I've gone through this manual. Its interesting. In an earlier post I mentioned I had an obe where everything around me was dark. According to this manual, apparently its because I did not 'clear my vision' once i was out of my body through what he terms as 'deepening and maintaining the phase'. This I would have achieved by moving around my room and familiarise myself with everything around me by trying to touch/palpate them,etc. He goes in great details in the manual...

Cheers!
lenanapeak
alyssa

Post by alyssa »

wireman wrote:
Later trips were more mellow.

Visited other dimensions I believe , funny but for some reason parts of these trips were blocked from my memory. Those were when I asked what, where ,who and why. My last guide was a rather dark fellow and delighted in messing w/me. :lol: Guess he didn't like me chattering so much ,rather rude dude @ times. The Uni and space were huge ,spent rather long time out there, mind boggling to think of it now...and really sad I cannot recall more, beings I did see were a smattering of beautiful colors and one area was so bright had to "look" away. Dunno who or what this was. Annoying I could not recall it all. Coming across some dream recall help, I hope,
anyway!. :D There certainly are others alongside us out there.My dreams of late have not been pleasant. :o

wireman Cheerz and here'z to great :SupNap: ing
Hi Wireman, that sounds like a very similar expeience I also had. The thing that scared me was the scratches that I got, since then I do not meditate that much.

By the way do you use any gemstones, as these sometimes can give such expeiences. A friend I shared with advised me to really develop meditation skills, plus learn good grounding and protection techniques. Working with guides is also advised. I have not yet got this far to developing my skills, hopefully when I have completed my course Im doing, I will then look into this. Its such a fascinating experience would be nice to understand it and learn more about it.

Sorry I do not know much about dream interpretation, but I do hope other members can help out with it. Have you tried to keep a journal of it, maybe there could be some message in them? All the best, Alyssa.
wireman

Post by wireman »

Hi Wireman, that sounds like a very similar experience I also had.
alyssa -! Hey!, :D

Now doing all clearing and cleaning only..altho I believe gemstones are viable,no.I have been using only a binding rune drawing. :roll:

Dreams of late have only been magnificent but not able to remember much,just flashes, one that repeated,was a one liner NAP that was ablaze ,me, wowed and in awe.trying figure it all out ..Using Jungian symbology to interpret dreams, not easy. :lol:

Very busy past week, now trying to catch up w/it all here. Thanx for all your help much appreciated!! There is so much we have yet to learn of this crazy existence we inhabit. :? Good luck and great NAPPING to you and in all your studies..

Used to think I was far out-nah;now I know, not even close others far crazier . :lol:

Best to you !! Cheerz to all my fellow Pioneerz..-wireman
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:Now doing all clearing and cleaning only..
Good for you, same here.
wireman wrote:Used to think I was far out-nah;now I know, not even close others far crazier . :lol:
:lol:

Welcome to the club. :lol:

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin Hey my Friend,!! :D

Only wish I could have "gotten w/it" sooner.. Damn, and some of the ideas and thought processes I was introduced to

from these other madmen were mind boggling and different, as I said once or twice here, we don't know what we don't

know and we have been deliberately lied to about so damn much. Further ,on this site, we are ever so slowly generating

a meme w/our NAPS! Thanx for having me here, and,also for sharing your thoughts. :)

wireman Cheerz all you great Pioneerz. :SupNap:
magician

Post by magician »

After reading some a book from robert peterson i think i been on the phase 2 times but i got do alot of effort to leave my body its really hard plus i only get on that phase when iam layed in my right side not in my back....

Ok 1st time i had a very deep dream were i just had one the lotto and was talkin to some old female family member and i asked her if she wanted money and her reply was "i dont want money i want (can realy remember the exact quote but it was deep)" then she puts her index finger in my forhead and i close my eyes (in the dream) then i wake up but stil in thet sleeping phase (cant really explain) and eyes closed so my body start shakin and i try to get out but i just couldnt...

Then seconds(i think) after that i can actually see my room from the ceiling POV and i made a concious effort to look at my bed but it was all so blurred that i dont know if i was dreaming or if i was actually out of my body.Even tho it really looked like my room from another POV and i made a concious effort to look at my bed i think that part was a dream.It was very short to like 5 to 10 seconds after that i blacked out and woke up...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hi Magician and welcome to our board.

As a magician, you should feel right at home here. :-)

Merlin
Serris

Post by Serris »

I was planning to created another new thread but then I decided to made this post here.

Anyway, if anyone on this forum can finally astral project with the help of their NAP, not sure who will achieve astral projection with the NAP first, but it be awesome if they can post their experience here, especially you Merlinl :)

Ok, it be especially be awesome, if MonsterLord, and Merlin, and me can astral project finally someday with our NAP and maybe we be able to meet each other on the ASTRAL PLANES! :o :o :o

Come Monsterlord, and Merlin, I shall show you the world of Albion (Fable TLC) we shall kill bandits together out of sheer boredom and for fun!

Actually, I don't know where I'm going with this post, but anyway if anyone can finally astral project with the NAP, it be awesome if they can post it here.

:P

Edit: Also I want to fight Darth Vader too :o xD
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Serris wrote:Edit: Also I want to fight Darth Vader too :o xD
Sorry, Vador is from MY GENERATION, I will be the one facing him, you guys can fight the newbies like Darth Maul. :lol:

Merlin
Serris

Post by Serris »

:shock:

Aye aye, Master Jedi Merlin ;)

:lol: