Anyone on this forum ever atsral projected before?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Anyone on this forum ever atsral projected before?

Post by Merlin »

lenanapeak wrote:I have tried a few times since to notice my vibrations but unfortunately fall asleep...and sometimes i just get lazy and decide to sleep... will keep you posted on my next successful conscious separation/obe whenever it happens...

lenanapeak
Are you gonna do a NAP on this?

Merlin
lenanapeak

Post by lenanapeak »

sure...sounds like a good idea...I think I will try out this one liner. "you consciously explore the astral planes everynight when you go to sleep. Its exciting, fun and adventurous".
ok will start tonight... 100 day nap challenge here we go:-)

cheers!
lenanapeak
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

lenanapeak wrote:I think I will try out this one liner. "you consciously explore the astral planes everynight when you go to sleep. Its exciting, fun and adventurous".
How about this...

"...Its exciting, fun, adventurous and perfectly safe because I'm very well protected during each OBE."

Or something like that for those who would like to do OBEs too and are a little bit scared of those negative entities out there.

Cheers and good luck, :SupNap:

Merlin
wattashame

Post by wattashame »

Coooool.. An Astral Projection post. I was practicing astral projection a few years/months back before i got hooked up with the Law of Attraction stuff. Let me share my experience (only projected once plus it was a very short one). I've been practicing it for a couple of nights but only reached the vibration/tingling state. It was a bit frustrating. After unsuccessful attempts, I tried 1 technique. I don't know what it's called. What you're gonna do is set your alarm at 3am or any time as long as it's not your usual waking hour. After that,turn off your alarm, lie on your bed and try your very best to keep your mind awake ( you're gonna be pretty sleepy ). After that, you're gonna start noticing very strong vibrations then you're out. This usually works every time. The only reason I only projected once because i got scared after my first AP. After the strong vibrations, i was in a dream state(lucid) and the setting was in my exact room. I was pinned down by a dark entity and it said " let's see if you can get out of this ". I kicked it/him/whatever and it/him/whatever was gone. That's when my body started to float.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wattashame wrote:What you're gonna do is set your alarm at 3am or any time as long as it's not your usual waking hour. After that,turn off your alarm, lie on your bed and try your very best to keep your mind awake ( you're gonna be pretty sleepy ). After that, you're gonna start noticing very strong vibrations then you're out. This usually works every time.
Sounds a lot like what Albert Taylor explains in this interview...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnTMtehc ... 581E343880

The body wants to go to bed but the mind can still be present and control the upcoming events.

As for the AP negative entities, don't you use some kind of protection (light bubble around you, spirit guides, guardian angels, etc...) that you ask before you do the OBE? I know that's the 1st thing I will do. :lol:

Merlin
wattashame

Post by wattashame »

Hahaha. I didn't have any idea that i'll encounter negative beings. Now that I know perhaps i'll try if I have the courage to do it again :D
lenanapeak

Post by lenanapeak »

I didn't have any idea that i'll encounter negative beings
The key is to know that nothing exists outside of you. You are not really moving outside your body but deeper inside your mind into the subconscious realm. So in this case when we astral travel and encounter "negative beings", these are merely thought forms in our mind and a trick that has been suggested to me in a manifestation course i am taking is to smile at them and picture them getting smaller and smaller and moving further and further away from you. Show no fear. Also see yourself enveloped in violet, purple or white light as this increases your vibration and propels you to higher planes not accessible by "negative"/low vibration thoughts. Hope this helps...and of course add a NAP for peace of mind :D

cheers!
lenanapeak
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

lenanapeak wrote:smile at them and picture them getting smaller and smaller and moving further and further away from you. Show no fear.
Or you could send them love by visualizing a beam of light coming out of your heart. That's like turning on the light in a house filled with cockroaches. :lol:

Have you heard the book "Living on Love" by Klaus Joehle?

Merlin
lenanapeak

Post by lenanapeak »

That's like turning on the light in a house filled with cockroaches. :lol:
Bulls' Eye! Couldn't have put it better...zap the suckers out of your way you ghost buster ;)

Am not familiar with Klaus Joehle...will look him up...thanks for the recommendation

cheers!
lenanapeak
Serris

Post by Serris »

Wow, lots of interesting posts :P

Btw, just wanted to say to everyone.

Have you people ever heard of Abhi (astral)?

He sell an astral projection course for 47 dollars!!!

But guess what?

He is selling it for only TEN DOLLARS! Well actually Nine dollars and Ninety seven cents, very cheap :)

So if anyone want to learn more about astral projection, and stuffs. Get it if you need it. :)

I'm planning to get it :)

Till this wednesday, it will be restored to its original price!

Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone who are interested in astral projection. Would post a link here, but think its not allowed.

Wish y'all a good morning!