Challenging parallel realities

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Ionian

Challenging parallel realities

Post by Ionian »

Hey everyone,

At this point, it is safe to say that the soul incarnates into many lives for the sake of experience. As much as I like the concept of parallel realities and a lot of things could be possible in alternate realities, I can't help but think of a scenario where it challenges the concept. I remembered the lecture the iranian president Ahmadinejad gave a few years back, when he was in the US and how he was denying the holocaust.

So a couple of scenarios:
1. In each of our realities is he a fool who tries to lie to himself, while a lot of us accept the genocide as a fact? If so, what do we learn from that from a soul's perspective?

2. Do we have him in our reality just for the sake of having an opposite voice in each individual universe?

3. Did he jump from a parallel reality where the holocaust didn't happen into ours as a "projection"

I'm only using this scenario as an example, so if there are any persian members in this forum, don't get offended....

Feel free to share your thoughts on this one.... ;)

-Ionian
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Challenging parallel realities

Post by Merlin »

Ionian wrote:Feel free to share your thoughts on this one.... ;)
As weird as it may sound, I believe that ALL the possibilities could be true here.

He could be seeing the same reality as us but denied that it happened because he hates jews and may think it was the "normal" think to do to them just like Saddam Hussein who dumped nerve gas on his own people just like it was nothing at all.

He could also come from a parallel reality where it didn't happen at all because Hitler was killed by his own people and the WWII never occurred.

However, my favorite is the one where BOTH these reality occurred but NEVER happened in REAL LIFE and that the reality you saw, whether in another life you killed a Nazi or he killed you (I think both realities happened to give your soul both experiences) was just a projection that you created to extract an experience from a war.

For example, if Bashar is right about us creating VERSIONS of other people in our reality bubble as if EVERYTHING around us is just a 3D movie playing around us, then my brother didn't die for real last summer, but only died in MY reality because I had to create this reality to extract some type of experience from seeing my brother die from cancer. During all this time, he was having a nice time in HIS reality with no cancer at all. Just like Tom Cruise dying on the movie screen while in fact, he's at home in L.A. playing with his kid.

If you start seeing this reality as a 3D movie playing all around you in a 360 degrees movie screen then ALL you perception of life changes DRASTICALLY.

Suddenly you don't really care about what you see anymore playing in front of you just like you don't start to cry when people die on the movie screen because it's NOT real, it's just a movie projected by the guy above in the projection room.

And on top of that, when you realize that YOU can change the movie by changing your vibration then all hell is breaking loose because now you become responsible for what you are seeing. Like in your story above, it's YOUR fault if you saw or heard the holocaust because you were in the vibration to make you switch to the parallel reality where people saw it happen and it's your fault also that Ahmadinejad says that he doesn't believe it because YOU switched to a parallel reality where he says that and right now I'm thinking that it's MY FAULT if I see you talk about this stuff on the forum and I'm wondering why the hell did I create this exchange for??? :? :lol:

Unlike you judging Ahmadinejad regarding what he thinks about the holocaust, I came to a point where I don't give a fuck about what people think or say anymore. I have become totally numbed to the world projected all around me because I know that it's just an illusion created to make me react to it. You don't go to the movies to worry about what the actors on the screen are feeling in this movie but for YOU to extract some kind of emotion or feeling when the movie ends well it looks like reality is just like that, just an illusion to make us extract an experience.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. - Albert Einstein
These days I'm turning the table around and ask myself why did I attract that in my world instead of bitching and screaming at the actors on the 3D movie screen all around me.

Cheers,

Merlin
Ionian

Post by Ionian »

I think we should clarify the "my fault" part. None of us consciously wants to see limits around us or people suffering. It seems that our soul has put limiting beliefs and barriers just for the fun of it.... How sadistic! However, we need to figure out whether when we do Naps, if it's our higher mind fighting against the new programming or our subconscious mind. It seems that everything has to answer to the HM and if we want something contrary to what the HM wants, maybe we wont be able to jump realities...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ionian wrote:I think we should clarify the "my fault" part. None of us consciously wants to see limits around us or people suffering.

It seems that our soul has put limiting beliefs and barriers just for the fun of it.... How sadistic!
Yes of course, all this is fixed at the subconscious and even collective conscious level. That's why you have to take this with a grain of salt and humor. The body is a part of our soul so at some level, we decided to live this life. Also we take this life a little bit too seriously and we don't quite understand that this reality is just a 3D illusion...yet.

Funny enough, some guy posted a video on Youtube yesteday night :shock: where the guy is asking Bashar what happens to the other person in their reality if they die in my reality and just like I figured it out last time Bashar tells the guy that nobody is freaking out because it's just the body part that is dying and NOT the whole soul/spirit part which are still talking to each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw15ye_yk58[/youtube]

It's like when we play together in a virtual war game, even if I get shot in the game, we don't freak out because we the players are still there in front of the TV talking to each other. So my brother's soul is talking to my own soul up there and they are happy but for me the "moron" physical body down here don't have a clue what's going on and think that he died and we will never exchange again.

This is why I follow A LOT these 2 guys on our forum who are doing NAPs on Astral Traveling/Out-Body-Experience (OBEs) because it looks like that if we manage to do one at night, that we can talk to dead relatives in the Astral plane. Now THAT would be kick ass to confirm this to my little left brain. :lol:

Ionian wrote:However, we need to figure out whether when we do Naps, if it's our higher mind fighting against the new programming or our subconscious mind.
The fact that in many cases the old belief got away after 10 days of NAPing according to Teri Mahaney, tells us that it's NOT the Higher Mind fighting back because I think that if our HM wanted us to stay with that old belief, we would have never been able to get rid of it after 10 or 10,000 days of NAPing.

So it's all a SM thing. Based on the fact that it thinks that those limiting beliefs has to be good for us because after all, well still managed to stay alive so that's all that matters to our SM so yes it may caused us to attract negative things like poverty, sickness and all but to our SM richness and perfect health are just luxuries and the main goal is survival so it will fight with us to maintain the status quo.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
Ionian wrote:Feel free to share your thoughts on this one.... ;)
As weird as it may sound, I believe that ALL the possibilities could be true here.

He could be seeing the same reality as us but denied that it happened because he hates jews and may think it was the "normal" think to do to them just like Saddam Hussein who dumped nerve gas on his own people just like it was nothing at all.

He could also come from a parallel reality where it didn't happen at all because Hitler was killed by his own people and the WWII never occurred.

However, my favorite is the one where BOTH these reality occurred but NEVER happened in REAL LIFE and that the reality you saw, whether in another life you killed a Nazi or he killed you (I think both realities happened to give your soul both experiences) was just a projection that you created to extract an experience from a war.

For example, if Bashar is right about us creating VERSIONS of other people in our reality bubble as if EVERYTHING around us is just a 3D movie playing around us, then my brother didn't die for real last summer, but only died in MY reality because I had to create this reality to extract some type of experience from seeing my brother die from cancer. During all this time, he was having a nice time in HIS reality with no cancer at all. Just like Tom Cruise dying on the movie screen while in fact, he's at home in L.A. playing with his kid.

If you start seeing this reality as a 3D movie playing all around you in a 360 degrees movie screen then ALL you perception of life changes DRASTICALLY.

Suddenly you don't really care about what you see anymore playing in front of you just like you don't start to cry when people die on the movie screen because it's NOT real, it's just a movie projected by the guy above in the projection room.

And on top of that, when you realize that YOU can change the movie by changing your vibration then all hell is breaking loose because now you become responsible for what you are seeing. Like in your story above, it's YOUR fault if you saw or heard the holocaust because you were in the vibration to make you switch to the parallel reality where people saw it happen and it's your fault also that Ahmadinejad says that he doesn't believe it because YOU switched to a parallel reality where he says that and right now I'm thinking that it's MY FAULT if I see you talk about this stuff on the forum and I'm wondering why the hell did I create this exchange for??? :? :lol:

Unlike you judging Ahmadinejad regarding what he thinks about the holocaust, I came to a point where I don't give a fuck about what people think or say anymore. I have become totally numbed to the world projected all around me because I know that it's just an illusion created to make me react to it. You don't go to the movies to worry about what the actors on the screen are feeling in this movie but for YOU to extract some kind of emotion or feeling when the movie ends well it looks like reality is just like that, just an illusion to make us extract an experience.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. - Albert Einstein
These days I'm turning the table around and ask myself why did I attract that in my world instead of bitching and screaming at the actors on the 3D movie screen all around me.

Cheers,

Merlin
Some part of me believe this, but I have some resistance. For instance, if this is true, then why the fuck didnt I projected the girl I have a crush on giving me her phone?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:if this is true, then why the fuck didnt I projected the girl I have a crush on giving me her phone?
Because you didn't believe it. Beliefs are what creates the vibration you are in that will match the reality in front of your eyes that you will shift to.

You change your beliefs (located inside your Subconscious Mind), you change your vibration and then change from 1 reality to another just like tuning in from 1 radio station to the next one.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:if this is true, then why the fuck didnt I projected the girl I have a crush on giving me her phone?
Because you didn't believe it. Beliefs are what creates the vibration you are in that will match the reality in front of your eyes that you will shift to.

You change your beliefs (located inside your Subconscious Mind), you change your vibration and then change from 1 reality to another just like tuning in from 1 radio station to the next one.

Merlin
The issue here is that its more complicated, if its really a 3d projection created by me personally, in which I interact only with the aspects of everyone else that I as projections allow, it would indeed make more sense the girl either give me her phone or didnt.

But the issue is more complicated than that, the first time I met her it was one of the sessions I weekly do with my cousin to learn how to be good at girls (and in the way get one), though shit the first time I met this particular girl because she didnt had a phone of her own having it lost and only the cell of her brother so I decided to not ask for it she isnt even a girl I meet regularily and there was the chance I never see her again but I really liked her, the second time I met her (this Thursday, which by the way was a terrible day) I decided to say "fuck it, I may never see her again" and decided to ask for the cell of her brother and just call her but ooops her brother at the end ended up taking it away so again I was myself in a situation in which I couldnt ask her any contact information because there was none (or so I thought, because latter I said to myself "You could have asked her facebook idiot!" but guess my nerviousness was blocking myself of thinkign that), it as well didnt helped that this time her attitude wasnt as positive and open as the first time I met her since she was sleepy and the day was very cold......... and well back to where I was last week, I perhaps will never meet her again which is a shame because its the only girl in years I really, really like.

So why all this shit if its really created like a movie projection by me? It is not that I didnt believe her I could hit on her or have a further chance, on the contrary I approached her to see if I could achieve that (well with coaching and help from my cousin). Why 2 consecutives situations in which it was like "Oooops too bad she doesnt have a phone to give", rather than simply either she not liking me and thats it? Actually why create a second situation in which I meet her only to face another "Ooooops" situation again and by consequence having Thursday from what could had been a wonderful day in a horrible shit? And another question, if its a projection shouldnt I KNOW what is going on? I mean there is no way before I met a girl I never talked to before to know she had no cellphone until I found out, so how could I project and create a situation if I didnt even knew she didnt had a cellphone to give until she gave me that situation?

Actually....... and perhaps this will sound impossible and ridiculous to you Merlin, but if its really just a projection, couldnt I just theoricatelly snap my fingers and have this girl cross the door right now and launch herself to my arms immediatly?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Actually....... and perhaps this will sound impossible and ridiculous to you Merlin, but if its really just a projection, couldnt I just theoricatelly snap my fingers and have this girl cross the door right now and launch herself to my arms immediatly?
Maybe this forum is not the perfect one for you. There many other forums about love and the rest, this is more of a forum on the Law of Attraction and we can stretch our boundaries here in the General Discussions forum but it usually always come back to the LOA like our talk on Parallel Realities.

Could you snap your fingers and shift instantly to a parallel reality where your girl is in your arms? Sure. But will you? No. Why? Because to do that, you need to believe it and NOBODY can believe it so everyone will snap their fingers and see that nothing happens, not because it can't happen but because nobody can find a way to really believe it.

If we would be able to believe our wishes, we can all manifest what we want instantly.

Take this lady for example with a 3 inch cancer in her bladder. She BELIEVES in a healing process where shamans place hands above her belly and 3 minutes later *POOF* the cancer is gone. Now THAT my friend is a really shift based on beliefs.

Can we do the same? Sure if we can find a way to believe it. Will we? Not really. Why? Because we can't find a way to believe in this type of fairy tail stories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-J7cnUV28Q[/youtube]

We can only try to get inside our Subconscious Mind and change 1 belief at a time over a period of many weeks and months.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:Actually....... and perhaps this will sound impossible and ridiculous to you Merlin, but if its really just a projection, couldnt I just theoricatelly snap my fingers and have this girl cross the door right now and launch herself to my arms immediatly?
Maybe this forum is not the perfect one for you. There many other forums about love and the rest, this is more of a forum on the Law of Attraction and we can stretch our boundaries here in the General Discussions forum but it usually always come back to the LOA like our talk on Parallel Realities.

Could you snap your fingers and shift instantly to a parallel reality where your girl is in your arms? Sure. But will you? No. Why? Because to do that, you need to believe it and NOBODY can believe it so everyone will snap their fingers and see that nothing happens, not because it can't happen but because nobody can find a way to really believe it.

If we would be able to believe our wishes, we can all manifest what we want instantly.

Take this lady for example with a 3 inch cancer in her bladder. She BELIEVES in a healing process where shamans place hands above her belly and 3 minutes later *POOF* the cancer is gone. Now THAT my friend is a really shift based on beliefs.

Can we do the same? Sure if we can find a way to believe it. Will we? Not really. Why? Because we can't find a way to believe in this type of fairy tail stories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-J7cnUV28Q[/youtube]

We can only try to get inside our Subconscious Mind and change 1 belief at a time over a period of many weeks and months.

Merlin
Yes thanks Merlin. I am aware what this forum is about, I merely used this as an example, because what happened was a very roundabout way, or complicated set of experiences. My point was, if everything is a projection, wouldnt it be more logical for it to be more straightforward or easier, rather than the SM talking such roundabout ways of doing things?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:if everything is a projection, wouldnt it be more logical for it to be more straightforward or easier?
Not really because if that was so, people would snap their fingers and everyone would be healthy, in love and rich.

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Merlin