Challenging parallel realities

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Re: Challenging parallel realities

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:if everything is a projection, wouldnt it be more logical for it to be more straightforward or easier?
Not really because if that was so, people would snap their fingers and everyone would be healthy, in love and rich.

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Merlin
Yes I do believe in it Merlin. So parallel universes are like radio stations? I always thought more or less something along those lines, rather than beign separated by space, perhaps they are actually superimposed.

This could mean that your room is your room, and at the same time its Hitler's bunker at the WWII era and at the same time Pablo Escobar is hiding there right now from the police and it is also a futuristic house in a universe where it is already year 3000 and so on and so on and so on.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Yes I do believe in it Merlin. So parallel universes are like radio stations? I always thought more or less something along those lines, rather than beign separated by space, perhaps they are actually superimposed.

This could mean that your room is your room, and at the same time its Hitler's bunker at the WWII era and at the same time Pablo Escobar is hiding there right now from the police and it is also a futuristic house in a universe where it is already year 3000 and so on and so on and so on.
yup, you got it. I like this quote from Bashar a lot... I think he's right on.
One of the things we will also be discussing in this segment is the whole concept of, in a sense, what you call -- manifestation. Now, let us provide you with a slightly different idea and understanding of the concept of manifestation. Because many of you when you think about the idea of attempting to manifest something, bring it into your reality, make it appear, solidify it, crystallize it, make it experiential, are coming from a point of view -- also definitional and belief system related -- that it is something that does not exist in your reality that you are attracting into, that you are bringing into your reality, that somehow it is ephemeral and non-physical and you have to somehow make it solid, make it appear, make it real.

That is not the case! What it is that is representative of your preference and what you call your desires to manifest, already exists in your reality; it is already manifested. The idea of manifestation is not bringing something that doesn't exist into existence, or attracting something over there and bringing it over here. The idea is that what you desire to manifest is already here, already existent, already real. Manifestation is the process of giving yourself the ability to realize, to perceive that it is already here. You do not have to do any magical thing to MAKE IT come into existence. It is already existent, it is already within your sphere of reality. It is just that your belief system makes it invisible to you.

So manifestation is not the process of actually conjuring something out of nothing, it is the process of making the invisible visible, and that simply requires an alteration of perception -- that's all it takes!
Now regarding reincarnation is that if you believe in it then this means that the physical body is not who you are, your soul is who you really are and after your death your soul will make you reincarnate in another body and so on.

So this means that we jump from human life to life for a reason so if we could snap our fingers we would have manifested all the good part and we wold have skipped the hard parts and left A LOT of interesting experiences on the side.

We need to drop way down into the darkness to appreciate the light, we need to winter to appreciate spring, diseases to appreciate health recovery, etc so that's why we can't have what we want by snapping our fingers. We have to believe it to see it but it's almost impossible for us to believe major and instant shifts.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I really liked that Bashar post Merlin, I am not really a constant reader of him, but so far everything I have read on him I have liked it.

Just be careful with your jumpings, you wont want to find yourself suddenly in the Pablo Escobar version of your room Merlin ;)