Attracting spirtual/metaphysical things with NAP? (Obe, etc)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Serris

Attracting spirtual/metaphysical things with NAP? (Obe, etc)

Post by Serris »

Hey guys.

So I been listening to my current NAP and I wonder - is it possible to attract spiritual/metaphysical things with NAPS? Such as an astral projection experiences, or etc?

I asked my pendulum if I use my astral projection current nap long enough, will it work?

Unfortunately - it replied in a no :(

Perhaps is this the limitation of the naps? I mean you can't really attract that specific person with a nap ofc. (by specific I mean ex girlfriend or something)
But you can find new love with a NAP, yes? (not sure but I think you can attract a specific vibrations that will let you find love, correct me if I'm wrong)

Though me and my pendulum could been wrong ofc - but then again I'm not really sure.

I did read very old threads called "Obe" One of the user say thinking of making a nap on sleep paralysis.

Hmm.

Is this perhaps the limitation of the NAPS? I'm not really sure since I'm not a expert on this or the subconscious.

(Inspired from reading this thread - rereading it again - http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... its+of+nap)

Would like to heard other people's opinions on this.
Serris

Re: Attracting spirtual/metaphysical things with NAP? (Obe, etc)

Post by Serris »

Though I do recall making a nap on dream recall - it seem to work amazingly good! Though I seem to stop it and I can't seem to remember my dreams - interesting.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Serris wrote:is it possible to attract spiritual/metaphysical things with NAPS? Such as an astral projection experiences, or etc?

I asked my pendulum if I use my astral projection current nap long enough, will it work?

Unfortunately - it replied in a no :(

Perhaps is this the limitation of the naps?
First of all, NAPs have no limits, there are just a technique to implant a new belief in our SM so that we match the vibration of our goal.

The ONLY limitation that people have is not related to NAPs it's related to their PATIENCE.

You asked about OBEs and Astral Travel in this thread last month http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=7&t=950 but did you really do a NAP on it since then? and if you did, that's just 4 weeks ago.

Btw, just the fact that you did a search on NAP limits, tell me where your focus is and it's like you want it to fail, that's not very smart.

Speaking of patience, mine is getting thin about people who don't do a long term NAP and either change their NAP every month or those who stick with theirs but complain after just a few weeks. In the months to come I will simply kick out those negative members.

If you feel you are this type, then listen VERY CLOSELY to this paragraph.

The LOA works like this...

You need to match the vibration of your goal and you do that by implanting a new belief in your Subconscious Mind which will then change your vibration BUT...IT...WILL...TAKE...TIME. If you wanted something A LOT for a long period of time and you still doesn't have it, that's because you have LIMITING BELIEFS that holds you at the vibration you are in and it will take time for the new belief to overwrite them and slowly make you move closer to the vibration you need to be in to attract your goal.

Let's say that you are at 92 FM a radio station that plays classical music but you want to hear Michael Jackson sing, you will NOT hear him at 92 FM, you have to tune the radio to ANOTHER frequency, the frequency of 104 FM.

Now there are 2 ways you can fail at this...

1- Never tune to 104
2- Tune to 104 but then after 2 minutes, you still haven't heard Michael sing so you tune to another radio station.

That's what people do here with NAPs. They either don't do a NAP to tune themselves to attract their goal or if they do one, they change their NAP 2 weeks later. How can you ever expect to have any success on the BIG 3 topics with such a short patience? Especially if you want to master the art of OBEs.

If you do NOT have your goal, then you are NOT at the right vibration so your SM does NOT have the belief well implanted in it which means that you did NOT listen to your NAP long enough, IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

Always ask yourself how long you listened to your NAP and if it's in days or weeks then you might need to listen to it even more and if you don't then do NOT complain because it's NOT the NAP or your LOA technique it's YOU who have failed by not giving your LOA technique enough time to change your vibration.

Just remember, David listened to his blond hair NAP for 5 months to see his hair change color, Abeliever listened to hers for 38 days before she started to see in the mirror her nose shape change, Carbian noticed that he grew just 10mm after 6 weeks of listening to his NAP and it took me 10 days to attract my $5,000 NAP but I worked on my online business each day for MANY MONTHS in a row so I had plenty of time to boost my vibration closer to the goal and the NAP just pushed me over the fence.

If you don't have the patience to stick to your NAP until you got your goal, then you are missing one of the most important step of the LOA which is REPETITIONS and maybe this LOA and this forum is not for you.

Merlin
Serris

Post by Serris »

Merlin,

Thank you very much for your long and informative posts.

I always learn a thing or two or more from your posts.

Also for one thing I thought naps have limitations but it turns out you proved me wrong (Which I am very glad - lol!)

I will keep listening to my nap from now then.

Thank you again Merlin!

Edit: My apologies for making such a short post - but am really glad to heard that there is no limitations on the nap, thanks again!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Serris wrote:but am really glad to heard that there is no limitations on the nap
There are no limitation at implanting new beliefs in our SM but there might be limitation at the BELIEF LEVEL.

For example, we know by the "Blue Glass Vase" Test that NAPs really work at implanting a new belief in our SM while we sleep and we know that once this is done, our SM will makes us shift vibration (unless the NAP is stopped) and we will suddenly see those Blue Glass Vases appear in our reality proving that the whole NAP-BELIEF-SM-VIBRATION-REALITY loop is accurate.

However, what if you try to implant a belief that says "You now jump over buildings like Superman", we know that NAPs will work at implanting this new belief in your SM but will you be able to fly??? I don't know. Bashar seems to think so but I will need to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiOP6ZrUd9A[/youtube]

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

That reminds me... I wanna have the ability like in the movie Jumpers... to be able to jump throught time and space:P... dunno if I already said that^^
"I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them" ~ Bruce Lipton
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:That reminds me... I wanna have the ability like in the movie Jumpers... to be able to jump throught time and space:P... dunno if I already said that^^
Yup, and I replied by posting this video, the very first clip of Bashar about Teleportation that totally blew me away and I was hooked from then on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlrPQKuzGnw[/youtube]

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

There is a Russian man named Nikolay Denisov who supposedly could teleport coins and was teaching some students, I could never verify if he was true or not. I think there is more or less his method explained, google "Nikolay Denisov" "Teleportation" "Vortex" to see what shows up.

Then we have this guy TimeTravelTruther from youtube who has claims of: Teleporting to another state, teleporting back in time, turning water into oil and in a case beign able to run like a Looney Toon. In all cases though he is interested in all this and has a method they were done unconsciously, for example the Looney Toon running he only became aware of when he was already a big distance away from his walking partner who looked shocked at him and related him what he did and when he teleported to another state he only noticed it when he, well was already in another state.

So if what these guys are saying is true, then I dont see why not flying at least why not in another parallel reality equal to this one where flying is possible.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:So if what these guys are saying is true, then I dont see why not flying at least why not in another parallel reality equal to this one where flying is possible.
Oh I think it is possible in THIS parallel reality, it's just that people do NOT believe it that's all. It's AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL about the beliefs my friend. ;)

Btw, I will move this thread to the General Discussions where all the "crazy threads are" ;) Here it's the SM forum which is still crazy but enough to please our left brain. :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:So if what these guys are saying is true, then I dont see why not flying at least why not in another parallel reality equal to this one where flying is possible.
Oh I think it is possible in THIS parallel reality, it's just that people do NOT believe it that's all. It's AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL about the beliefs my friend. ;)

Btw, I will move this thread to the General Discussions where all the "crazy threads are" ;) Here it's the SM forum which is still crazy but enough to please our left brain. :lol:

Merlin
Well allow me to reprhase in, in a reality where everyone in this vibration can see it. If you suddenly develop the ability to fly and can do so at will, I think it would be in another reality simply because people in this reality cant cope with that, in this vibration, they dont believe in it. You could I think encounter said people, but you would meet the aspect of them that can cope with this vibration.