Soul discussion

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Re: Who wants to be a Millionaire???

Post by MonsterLord »

A woman known as Joan Ginther may have actually done it:

http://www.cracked.com/article_19640_th ... ch_p2.html

She has repeteadly won major multi million jackpots, but not only that, she won it at the scratch cards lottery, a lottery that its HARDER to win than the actual pick ball drawing, the reason for this is that with the normal lottery the numbers are drawn the same night and at random so any combination could come out. But with the scratch cards there is no such thing, the winning cards are already printed, which mean that for you to win you actually have to have the card with the already written winning results land to your store or local. More amazing is that on these winnings, the woman had 2 jackpot hitting cards come from the same store.

Supposedly cheating in this game is impossible. So I can't think of any other way, the woman may actually be consciously or unconsciously jumping into the parallel realities or futures in which the winning card makes it into her hands.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Supposedly cheating in this game is impossible. So I can't think of any other way, the woman may actually be consciously or unconsciously jumping into the parallel realities or futures in which the winning card makes it into her hands.
Yeah she was boosting her vibration by implanting more and more beliefs in her SM that she could win more often and she did which built up on the previous belief and sooner or later, she arrive at the point where she expect to win everytime.

It just takes time and a way to boost your beliefs regarding winning.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin, why is it that at times, a winner with a very stressful situation or that is desperated can win if to win you need to boost your vibration?

Though is very interesting that most of the winner, despite having fortunes that most people would name "inifnite" end up worse than before they won, which might be because of your vibration explanation, and a similar effect of what happened to you, when you went from yout 10,000$ monthly online business back into no money. But still the question remain, why can this people win in the first place? Specially those that do so in stressfull and desperation situation, on the verge of suicide?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:But still the question remain, why can this people win in the first place? Specially those that do so in stressfull and desperation situation, on the verge of suicide?
These people won the lottery the way I jumped in time and space a few years ago, obviously my soul made me jump from 1 vibration to another and I believe those people's soul on the verge of suicide may have had the same thing and jumped without any intention and they just woke up and won the jackpot.

However, jumping from a low to a high vibration is NOT enough, you need to STAY at that high vibration and this is where we do self sabotage because we have more limiting beliefs bringing us to the vibration of being dead broke than the amount of positive beliefs that would help us stay at that millionaire vibration.

It's what I call here "The Rubber Band Effect".

You can jump fast to a vibration but if you don't have the positive beliefs, you will NOT stay at that high vibration and this is why 2/3 of all lottery winners lose it all within 5 years after winning it.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin in your opinion, what is harder? To jump to a very high vibration from a very low in a ridiculously small ammount of time? (lets say jump in days or seconds from nothing to a millionaire in the tens of millions tier, or keeping said vibration?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Merlin in your opinion, what is harder?
Jumping to the right vibration is harder because once you are there, you can just start a NAP to maintain you there but when you are dead broke and wants to be millionaire, if you don't get the instant vibration boost from your soul then you have to slowly build it like we are doing these days with our NAPs.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

It is then to wonder, what cause the soul to do those "super boosts?"
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:It is then to wonder, what cause the soul to do those "super boosts?"
Your life theme that you chose before this incarnation. As in..."...Hey how about wanting money A LOT only to win the lottery jackpot and then :lol: :lol: lose it all back within a few years, this ought to be fun". :twisted:

You can learn lessons like money is not all there is and love is all you need and all kind of stupid shit like that. :lol:

I'm telling you the minute after my death I'm gonna kick my soul where the sun doesn't shine. :twisted:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Is it possible, to overcome the soul?

If my soul put as my life theme "Hey, Im going to make you a billionaire, but when you are old you will die without a penny", is there any way to change it? Or we can't revoke the soul's plan?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Is it possible, to overcome the soul?

If my soul put as my life theme "Hey, Im going to make you a billionaire, but when you are old you will die without a penny", is there any way to change it? Or we can't revoke the soul's plan?
It all depends on beliefs you have in your SM. So the rubber band effect can take a billionaire and crash him right back to dead broke because he has more limiting beliefs to attract poverty but if you have a ton of positive beliefs that have taken you to be a billionaire you soul can instantly take you to dead broke but the rubber band effect will work on the opposite side this time and bounce you right back to be a billionaire again.

So to know what is your destiny, just look at the beliefs you have right now in your SM. If you don't know that you create your reality based on your beliefs then you are at the mercy of whatever vibration you are in right now but if like us you know about the mechanics of manifestation and how to add and remove a belief then you are taking control on your destiny or at least a big chunk of it.

Merlin