Cancer Research

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Cancer Research

Post by Merlin »

So what did you think of the research? Hated it? Liked it?

If you didn't, don't shoot me, i'm just the messenger :lol: Blame the US Government for letting a doctor say on their website that his Cesium research cured 30 of his cancer patients (and my brother too).

For those who don't know what i'm talking about, here's the link to that research: http://www.merlinworld.com/research-cancer.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers,

MErlin
wireman

Re: Cancer Research

Post by wireman »

Merlin,
OMG who knew other than a handle of Docs that something as simple as changing your pH could bring about a reversal of Cancer..And it is so damn easy to change ..ph paper or the stix is all it takes just spit on the paper or sticks and pee on the other end gives State of liver and pH w/pee. Any one can do this.Doesn't take organic or other props just distilled water unfortunately and some 3 ounces every half hour for the time needed to change .Testing like 3 times day. I believe I have a protocol written somewhere,will try to dig this up.
Now this is just to change your pH...have to get the liver proper as well.
wireman
wireman

Post by wireman »

Hi Brah,
Merlin what is the pH of Cesium? How is your Bro today? Hearing of others w/Cancer and their probable thoughts of; this is it...bend over and kiss your fanny g'bye and give your soul to God attitude.Damn shame,
this should be on all MDs.agenda.. money factor again..
wireman
jbird

Post by jbird »

Thanks so much for the info. I have been looking for a practioner in Tucson to help me with alternative treatments. Any suggestions?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

jbird wrote:Thanks so much for the info. I have been looking for a practioner in Tucson to help me with alternative treatments. Any suggestions?
Hi jbird,

I don't know any practitioners in the field of cancer. In fact, good luck if you find one because the FDA are hunting them because to them (and most docs out there), if you have cancer, only surgery, radio and chemo therapies will work :roll:

When my brother started to take Cesium, we didn't tell his doctors because we knew that (1) he would not agree with us and (2) even if he did, there is a law that says that if a doctor prescribes anything else than surgery, radio and chemo therapies to a cancer patient he can lose his MD license and be sued by the government so there is no way your oncologist will back you up in any of the treatments you want to take.

If you read my research on cancer, then you know that for me, a tumor is just a small water balloon inside the body except that it's not water but filled with lactic acid instead and I know that based on Dr. Brewer's research, an alkaline mineral like Cesium can penetrate cancer cells/tumors and neutralize all the acid inside the tumor so in my head 1+ 1 = 2 so the minute I hear about cancer I think about acidity and the minute I hear about acidity I think about alkaline minerals so you don't need to have a doctor or a practitioner to order and take an alkaline mineral supplement. We did fine on our own and my brother is getting better and better every month.

However, in the case of Cesium, it lowers the level of Potassium in your blood which can give you a heart attck if it drops too low so when you take Cesium, you must do a blood check every 2 weeks or so to check your Potassium level and you can easily do that at any private medical center for $20 or so.

If your Potassium drops a bit low, just like with my brother, no need to panic, you just take more of thePotassium supplement that comes with the Cesium and your Potassium level will go back up to normal. My borhter found out that for every spoon of liquid Cesium he had to take 2 spoons of liquid Potassium. For some it's 1, other it's 3 or 5, again, just take your blood test and bring your Potassium back up.

Just do a search for cancer and cesium on Google and you will find vendors of Cesum Chloride.

I strongly suggest you read this article on CancerTutor.com before you make any decision.

http://cancertutor.com/Cancer/Alkaline.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
jbird

Post by jbird »

Thanks for the reply. Sounds like I can put something together for myself.
I did read your research with great interest.
By the way, I got yout website from the ME forums site.
I'll be going to San Franciso at the end of the month to attend the training. :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

jbird wrote:Thanks for the reply. Sounds like I can put something together for myself.
I did read your research with great interest.
By the way, I got yout website from the ME forums site.
I'll be going to San Franciso at the end of the month to attend the training. :D
Good for you :)

You will have a very good time with Richard and the Matrix Energetics team. If the cancer research was for you or someone close, then ask Karen from the Matrix team, she told me that she is good with cancer cases but I don't know if she can promise you anything. Anyway, as long as they will sell Cesium, you will have a cancer cure waiting for you.

Have fun :)

Merlin
Larey12

Post by Larey12 »

Staying on the theme of cures that the government doesn't want you to know - here's a simple one for the cure of aids;

US Patent no. 5676977

Apparently it just cleans the blood, is very cheap and takes only 20 mins to administer.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 2051355527#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Is it related with Ozone or Oxygen therapy?

Because it is a therapy that is used in many countries to cure AIDS, Cancer and many other diseases.

Merlin
Larey12

Post by Larey12 »

It's not oxygen therapy. Here's the technical explanation;

'The diamagnetic semiconducting molecular crystal tetrasilver tetroxide (Ag4 O4) is utilized for destroying the AIDS virus, destroying AIDS synergistic pathogens and immunity suppressing moieties (ISM) in humans.
A single intravenous injection of the devices is all that is required for efficacy at levels of about 40 PPM of human blood. The device molecular crystal contains two mono and two trivalent silver ions capable of "firing" electrons capable of electrocuting the AIDS virus, pathogens and ISM. When administered into the bloodstream, the device electrons will be triggered by pathogens, a proliferating virus and ISM, and when fired will simultaneously trigger a redox chelation mechanism resulting in divalent silver moieties which chelate and bind active sites of the entities destroying them. The devices are completely non-toxic.'

Apparently the guy speaking on the video cured his aids 6 years ago with just one injection and he's trying to get the information out to the public.