"Psychic" Powers and Animals

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
justz

"Psychic" Powers and Animals

Post by justz »

Hey guys,

I know we have a lot of different people in this forum with different interests and that did different research so I would like to ask if anyone know anything about using techniques such as remote influence or telepathy or something like that with animals.
I searched for it but the info is really low.

I do competition with my dog and off course we communicate by gestures, by me showing him what I want and rewarding him for that, but I was thinking how awsome our team would be if I would be able to use the many Powers that our mind has in order to communicate with him, like giving him direct images of what I want or something.
I know that any technique requires pratice, for now I just would like to know more about this, If anyone have info, please share!

Have a nice day! :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: "Psychic" Powers and Animals

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Hey guys,

I know we have a lot of different people in this forum with different interests and that did different research so I would like to ask if anyone know anything about using techniques such as remote influence or telepathy or something like that with animals.
I searched for it but the info is really low.

I do competition with my dog and off course we communicate by gestures, by me showing him what I want and rewarding him for that, but I was thinking how awsome our team would be if I would be able to use the many Powers that our mind has in order to communicate with him, like giving him direct images of what I want or something.
I know that any technique requires pratice, for now I just would like to know more about this, If anyone have info, please share!

Have a nice day! :)
Dogs in reality are as dumb as a brick, it's not their fault, they have a small brain that let them process very little information. They have an IQ of around 12 which is about 10% of the average IQ of a human.

They don't have the brain power that their master would like to give them or think they have simply because they love their dogs and love is blind so they think their dog or cat are super smart when it's not the case.

That's why they tilt their head when you speak, they try to figure out what you want to say but just can't

Image.

The REAL intelligence behind animals is NOT their brain or inside their physical body but their Higher Mind or consciousness that decided to incarnate in this form to get this type of experience and if you want to communicate with your animal or your gold fish, it's that higher power that you must connect to otherwise do the basic dog training technique to make them do things based on repetition and rewards when they do that trick but it's more to please their master and themselves with those treats than it is because they understand what's going on.

Maybe not the answer you would have like but that's my pov on it.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here, you might like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIi4-7iodBs[/youtube]
justz

Post by justz »

Merlin wrote:Here, you might like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIi4-7iodBs[/youtube]

LOL not really
You didn't get my point

I train dogs on my free time. And my dog is really well trained by those "training methods" you metioned before.
We go to Obedience Competitions and we usually get arround second place. So yeah I know how to show my dog what I want, reward and reenforce that behavior so he does it without any reward.

The thing is yeah we get arround second place... I want first! And I keep training for it.
I was just wondering if I could use those techniques like remote influence or techniques that put thoughts or images on people head but on my dog.
We are really good that way we could be awsome.

I don't have a bad behaved dog that I want to fix so yeah a shock collar or just a bit of exercice would do the trick.
I have a well trained dog (smart or not, cause I didn't knew they had such low IQ) which whom I have a good working relationship but beeing able to sync with him even more would help me not be second but beeing first.
That and NAPS ofc (I did a nap on that before, beeing first)
But I wondered if anyone knew another technique here on general!

But thanks Merlin for the effort to help us! :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:The thing is yeah we get arround second place... I want first! And I keep training for it.
I was just wondering if I could use those techniques like remote influence or techniques that put thoughts or images on people head but on my dog.
Yeah I got a technique for you, it's called a... NAP. ;) And I'm dead serious.

You see, all my research point toward the crazy idea that our beliefs create our reality so whatever you see in front of your eyes, are caused by the vibration that you are in and that's based on the beliefs that you have.

Your beliefs create the world and NOT the other way around.

You get 2nd place because you have a belief that stops you from shifting to the reality where you are 1st, it's that simple. It's NOT your dog, it's NOT your training technique, it's YOUR BELIEFS.

I thought you would know that by now. :? Then again, maybe you don't believe it because well... it's a little bit crazy but when Quantum Physics and science are getting there too, you should take this serious.

You might want to read this...

http://www.merlinworld.com/research-reality.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
justz

Post by justz »

I know that my beliefs are the one screwing this reality.
But at least since I join this forum I know that there is a version on me beeing first, slim, rich, etc etc and I'm gonna shift there and be that best version of me.
The reason I wanted this techniques is to make me belive while I'm testing Naps on other subjects.

As I told you before I used to change naps like you change t-shirts. So yeah I would do a nap on a competiton, then I'll go back to money then again competition and etc etc. This time I wanna do all "by the book" and I'm sticking with my 4 topics, this things will have to wait.
So meanhile if any other technique could make me belive I have a awsome connection with my dog first would be easier.

So yeah I'm in this forum long enough to know what I need but I'm trying to have the discipline to not jump arround naping.
Cause for me naps solve everything, so If I wanted something I would start napping there then I remeber I need something first and NAP and I was having like 3/4 naps on loop on the same night lolol...

(I did already a nap for beeing first, a nap for having better connection with the dog mind, a nap to find better ways to motivate him, so at least 3 different mini-topics on the same topic, as you can see I know naps are the key, i'm trying badly not lose focus on my 7-7-7-7 and start looping other small stuff like before, lol)

But thanks! :D
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Hopefully you can keep your focus on your current NAPs, I am really eager to know if 30 days of Letting Go won't be better, since 20 have not done nothing for me yet.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:I did already a nap for beeing first, a nap for having better connection with the dog mind, a nap to find better ways to motivate him
Yeah I know but again, the main point is not so much to "try to change reality" and learn to chat with your dog mind or else but to shift to a reality like this that already exists.

I know it's a big mental jump to make because we have been used to reshape objects and change people but it's all about changing the belief that makes you shift to a reality where suddenly you see a different world around you.

Merlin
justz

Post by justz »

AgentSmith wrote:Hopefully you can keep your focus on your current NAPs, I am really eager to know if 30 days of Letting Go won't be better, since 20 have not done nothing for me yet.

Yeah this time i'm not changing.
This is my last week of this 7-7-7-7 round. So next week im getting back to NAP1 (money) if after 7 days I don't see anything ill listen to it 3 more days and go for 10-10-10-10.
Cause rounds It's like my 8th or 9th so if 21 days let go is not enought i'll go for 30!

Like Merlin says, time and testing...! :SupNap: :SupNap: :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Cause rounds It's like my 8th or 9th so if 21 days let go is not enought i'll go for 30!
Yeah but those rounds were NOT done with 20+ days of letting go and are pretty much useless.

This is brand new stuff we are testing now. At the end of September, we will now enter the "post 2 rounds of 20+ days of letting go" and THAT will tell us if we need to stop for longer runs or not.

Just like at the beginning of the 7-7, this small letting go period made a big buzz on the forum compared to the old NAPs and lately the 20+ days has also had it's little buzz so letting go seems to have an effect.

Because some of us had success with longer periods of letting go (many months) after doing 2 or 3 rounds, we know that it is possible to get success after just 2-3 rounds so at the end of September we will cross that 2nd round mark and then it will be pure letting go from then on.

We will need 2 teams. 1 to let go for many months and 1 to do another round at the beginning of October.

I will do a mix of both. Some topics will be totally let go for many months without new rounds (ex: roulette, blue eyes) while other topics, I will continue the NAPs (ex: stock market).

In fact, I will copy this post and paste it on the LOA forum because this is where we are going next month.

Merlin