Science agreeing with Bashar on Time

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Science agreeing with Bashar on Time

Post by Merlin »

I never thought I would see the day where science would agree and say the same thing that Bashar has said because it was waayyyyyyy too weird but looks like science is catching up with him.

Basically, ALL the moments of our life and in the life of our planet and even our galaxy and universe are all present RIGHT NOW and the fact that we seem to move forward in time, is just our consciousness moving in a linear fashion (second #1, second #2, second #3) giving us an illusion of time passing by but in fact it's just jumping from a NOW to another NOW and if we could remove this linear movement of our consciousness that is only progressing forward in time, we could jump in time and revisit the moment that we saw 5, 10 or X years ago or even jump into the moment we will see in 5 or 10 years in the future.

What determines which moment of NOW that our consciousness sees right now is the belief of "linear movement" to give us a normal life because if we could shift from the present to the past to the future and back we couldn't have a normal functioning life but that doesn't mean we can't do it, all we have to do is remove that linear movement of time belief and implant a new belief to jump to any NOW that we prefer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrqmMoI0wks[/youtube]

Merlin
Perun

Re: Science agreeing with Bashar on Time

Post by Perun »

Merlin wrote:I never thought I would see the day where science would agree and say the same thing that Bashar has said because it was waayyyyyyy too weird but looks like science is catching up with him.
Science didn't catch up with him, as it can be seen from the insert. A static conception of time is already found in Einstein's Special theory of relativity, formulated way long before Anka started channeling Bashar. I don't agree, however, that this is the final word on the nature of time. There are plenty of philosophers of time who defend a dynamic conception of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNLKcq6JjYk[/youtube]
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:There are plenty of philosophers of time who defend a dynamic conception of time.
The problem lies in that specific word you said "philosophers". To me anything that comes out of their mouth is what I call "Cute Information" and Bashar has a TON of those.

Cute information is pure blah blah that sounds cool on a 5 to 7 where you try to impress that cute girl at the bar but in the end, it will not change your day to day life.

I understand that we need to talk and philosophize on topics to find solutions like we do on this forum about the LOA but what matters to me is RESULTS. Without results, why even argue? We both could be right and both be wrong and until we prove our theories with results, we will never know who's right.

So I won't argue on this with you because I am not even sure that Bashar or the scientists in the movie I posted above got it right in the first place. I'm not a Quantum Physicist.

I know by fact that time and space are not linear because I have jumped forward and backward in time in 2009 (mini cooper experience) so I know it is flexible but don't know how to jump through them consciously by using my will. At least not yet. :twisted:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I can't see the video, nothing appears.

EDIT:

Forget about it, it appeared now, my internet was just too slow.
Charmed

Post by Charmed »

This whole idea made me think about the movie Lucy and Interstellar (the tesseract part)
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote: Cute information is pure blah blah that sounds cool on a 5 to 7 where you try to impress that cute girl at the bar but in the end, it will not change your day to day life.
Are you kidding me? It is terrible to pick up girls at bar, but who knows, perhaps where I live girls just are really dumb (and not in the "hot dumb girl who are very easy to make into your girlfriend" type)

If I try to speak of this with girls at the bar they will yawn or think I am crazy. They seem to only be interested in what I can or not manifest.
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Wait Merlin what was your Mini Cooper experience?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:Wait Merlin what was your Mini Cooper experience?
http://www.merlinworld.com/research-time.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Btw Monsterlord, it was just a figure of speech, don't talk to girls (or guys) in bars about parallel reality shifting.

What I meant is that cute information make you sound smart or can entertain people but in the end, you can't really use it to change your life because you are missing the instructions.

Merlin